Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

jelly my MS did not kick in until exactly 6 weeks!! no throwing up luckily, but came close-I just feel hung over every morning for about 3-4 hours then I feel better. Am starting to get nasueas and need to eat something right away during my work hours. I am having no problem eating whatever I want. as for bloating-I was bloated before my bfp so much so that I could hardly button my pants, I'de say my bloating went down around 6 weeks as well!! GL with symptoms-hope your MS stays away-and acne which I have all over my center forehead icky!! lol

Hello all!!!!!! Thanks to happyshopper I have finally found you!! I was looking for other people who spot before their period. I have been spotting for around a year...coincides with a leep I did for CIN3 (HPV). Dr says it could be a polyp that I have, but I'm starting to worry that I will have trouble conceiving because of it. It starts between 2 to 7 days before. This month started 8 days before period due!!! But last two days hardly there. ttc 3 months, AF due tomorow...
37yrs old.

Hi again Gobolino and welcome. There are loads of ladies on here who spotted but still got their bfp even in the same cycle they spotted so you are not out yet. I've also had problems with my cervix (dysplasia) which I thought caused the spotting but i had a clear smear about 2 months ago and the spotting is still here. FX the witch stays away for you xxx

Hi everyone :howdy: hope you've all had a good weekend. HS I was up your neck of the woods today, it is Chester le street you're at isn't it? (It doesn't show up on the iPad version)

Welcome gobolino! Love the username :thumbup:

Green leaf, how come you're taking so much folic acid? My prenatal has the recommended amount in (though I did ditch all vits before I conceived & just went back to plain old folic acid.)

Almost hope your ms doesn't get any worse

x

Hi MrsP not quite, a few miles south of Durham in Newton Aycliffe. I hope you had a good time in Chester le Street xxx

Welcome gobolino! I also spot for 5-7 days before AF and it will kinda clear up 1-2 days before AF arrives. I was hoping that it would stay clear this month until I saw the drastic BBT drop. :( I'm also ttc 3 months...going into 4. Baby dust to both of us! :)

MrsPTTC - our folic acid suppl tablet comes in 5mg dose. Not sure why they made it so high. Perhaps the tablet can't get any smaller or we might have trouble seeing it. LOL! I'm taking that because I get it free. The multi-vit is also free but does not contain folic acid so had to take separately.

happyshopper - Thanks for the CoQ10 advice. I have raided my dad's CoQ10 supply. LOL! Sharing a capsule with my mom because it comes in 300mg!

Morning all,

Gobolino and Greenleaf, I'm also on cycle 3 (going into cycle 4 haha). Fx for BFPs soon.

I'm 6DPO today and obviously still spotting. It's not been as heavy as last months yet which I suppose is good, even if it did start earlier. I'm wondering if it's a benefit of the B vitamins. I've also been getting constant cramps, which could be the lining shedding. My mood has been crazy too. Thurs-Saturday I was really terribly sad and was crying at the drop of a hat, then yesterday it just suddenly lifted. Very odd, but feel like my hormones are dragging me all over the place.

HS - hope your appointment goes well tomorrow x

YomsYoms - temp looking good so far! Maybe this will be your last cycle ttc until 9 months later :) Good luck to you!

I'm on CD1 today. :cry:

Thank you ladies!!! BUT this tww is over and out...de wicked witch came to visit poor Gobolino, hehe.
So starting cycle 4 ;-)
Good luck to all!!!

Gobolino and Greenleaf, sorry it's CD1. She's so mean that witch! Fx for next month

Sorry to hear AF arrived . Good luck for next cycle, are you going to try anything different this month?

HS, oopsie for getting the location wrong! Knew it was somewhere in County Durham!:haha: I was walking the dog there, in the middle of nowhere, somewhere his dog walker knows so she took me, but I couldn't find it again!

Sorry the :witch: got you ladies :hugs:

x

Sorry Greenleaf and Gobolino that the stupid witch got you. Hope you get your bfp's next month. Good luck with Co Enzyme Q10 Greenleaf, hope it works it's magic for us both x
Lol MrsP, you're not too far away :haha: x
AFM the wait until ovulation is taking forever. I've noticed Ewcm for a week now so I don't know if I'm struggling to ovulate. Perhaps I should ask for an insulin test too although they probably will look at me like some desperate weirdo. Well so what I am, that's what ttc will do to you. Just splashed out on the new iPad and I love it. It's a thing of beauty x
Good luck everyone x

icky witch!!

afm finally got results after nagging my office once again today! strep...negative, woohoo just as I thought no worries....fifths...did not have it since last tuesday, so here's to hoping I did not get it after! I do not think I did b.c at that point when I was tested, the kids already had rashes =) Happy mama right now!!

Just a quick question, do you girls start temping at CD1 or after it clears?

Thanks!

Wow, so many new faces, at first I thought I was on the wrong thread :) Welcome, girls :flower: Sorry you too have to deal with that nasty spotting, hope this thread will provide you with some answers and a great deal of hope. As you can see, lately there's been more pregnancy than ttc talk on here, which only proves that spotting does not equal infertility. Good luck to you all, looking forward to your BFP announcements!

happyshopper, good luck with your appointment at the fertility clinic!

Chloe, sorry about spotting, glad it stopped. I had a bit of spotting myself last couple of days, but everything seems to be all right, it's light, there's no pain, and baby is moving like crazy, so I'm not freaking out. Hope you got tons of cute and useful gifts for your baby!

almost, glad the test results are normal! And that heartbeat... Ain't that precious... Hope ms stays away!

daydream, can't believe how far you and Chloe are in your pregnancy. 30 weeks already? Where did the time go...

AFM, feeling pretty good, ligament pain is staying away. Still can't get enough of those baby moves, which can now be seen on the outside too. Sometimes I'll just sit there, stare at my belly and watch those little bumps form each time the baby kicks. No need for TV entertainment. My 3D ultrasound is this Friday, hope the kiddo won't be too shy and we'll find out the gender. Can't wait!

Baby dust to all :dust:

yay for finding out the gender-friday is soo soon I can't wait to hear!!!!! And thanks about the MS staying away, I think I am going to be one of the lucky ones since MS is mostly common in first tri-so unless it hits me my 3rd month I may be in the cleaR! now that is for the throwing up part-I did get it pretty bad for 3/4 hours after waking up and if I did not eat/drink often enough at work. BUT I am eating my MS away which I am worried about....started off at 102 and am 105.8 this morning...uhhh.....that is basically 4 lbs put on....a pound a week since 4 weeks ugh :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->