Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Congrats on team pink katie-so exciting about seeing baby on a scan-I cant wait to be where you are in your pregnancy!!! =)

Greenleaf, if I didn't temp then FF didn't give me any cross hairs?

Yeah, you need to temp before it would do the cross hair thingy for you. I didn't temp for the first 3 months so no cross hair on my charts.

Yay for baby girls (and boys)!

So AF came yesterday. 3 days early, which made this cycle 25 days. Luckily, I called to make an appt. Monday morning (just before the witch made her visit) and got one for Wed, which means I'll be there on CD3. That's when you can test progesterone levels right?

Bubbles, glad the vitB is working. How long have you all had to take it to stop the spotting and help lengthen the lp?

AF got me yesterday but only one day of spotting! That make the first time in 7 months that I didn't spot for 5+ days. AF arrived about 3 days early so I had a 30 day cycle. It's usually 32-34 even before birth control so that was kind of weird.

It sounds like several of us are in the first half of our cycle again. This month I'm trying temping again and using cheap internet opks.

Fingers crossed that the spotting stays/goes away this cycle for all of us ttc ladies!

Sorry AF came SB & sapphire :hugs:. But sapphire that's great news about your spotting! SB yep that'll be spot on for progesterone! x

MrsPTTC - FF didn't give crosshairs this month it just put a vertical line the day after +opk so it's not accurate. I'm 16-18dpo today depending on when I O'd n I'm assuming I couldn't have O'd more than 2 days after +opk! Testing 2moro x

Sapphire - sorry AF got u but great news about only one day spotting x

Sb - u do have some bloods on cd3 but I thought it was cd21 (7dpo) that check progesterone as it has to be over a certain number to show u O'd...I got both bloods done as GP wanted to compare them x

I've been taking vitB complex 100 for 3 months now (I only take it til a few days after O)...normally spot from 11/12dpo n LP is 14/15 days...1st month vitB LP was 16 days n didn't spot til 16dpo! 2nd month LP was 14 days n spotted from 12 dpo...this month I'm between 16-18dpo n not spotted yet...so it's abit up n down but it's defo doin something right for me x

boooo to af's comming, sorry ladies. hope a bfp is what you will see next before another af!

bubbles-glad the vit b complex is doing some good!

Thanks Almost...I wish my cycles were more regular tho...they are diff every month..not by too much but it's still hard for me to see a pattern :(

I've got my scan next wk to check my ovaries/tubes n OH is doin a SA which he'll prob do 2moro so at least we are doin somethin! x

Thanks for the info ladies. AF seems to have stopped already. Weird. Only two days.

hello ladies,

yoms,sbmack,saphire- sorry af got u :hugs: gl with this cycle & ssbd !

mack-my understanding is proges cheked on 7dpo/cd21..

saphir- thats gud news abt spottin !

bubbles- glad the bvits r doin theirjob..hope the witch stays away ! fx !

katie- congrats on :pink:

afm, i had wierd spottin this time around :shrug: tmi alert ! i changed my prenats which has iron.i had a day of pink spotti(only on tp) on thru then nothin till sat noon & had sum little watery blood then brwn spottin till y'day evenin wen i got my af..had 33day cycle which never happnd in past 2yrs..had less amt of spotting with only brown color..
do u ladies think the vits had sumthin to do with this ?

Sorry AF came SB & sapphire :hugs:. But sapphire that's great news about your spotting! SB yep that'll be spot on for progesterone! x

:dohh: Sorry yes Yum is right it is cd21 I was thinking of the other test x

So my scan went well today! :happydance: Though baby P was upside down & back to front so they couldn't check some part of the heart & the front of the face (for cleft palate) so I go back in 3 weeks for another scan! Nothing to worry about, just it was being awkward! I'll post pics when I have time to upload :thumbup:.

Yum that is odd if its just a prental you've changed, but sounds positive!

x

Sorry about the witches getting you ladies. I have my fingers crossed for you all for next month x
I think I have the dubious honour of being the oldest expat I'm 36 years young x
So happy that the scan went so well MissP. Sounds like the little bean is enjoying him/herself. I look forward to seeing the picture x
Congratulations Katie, you are have a little girl.The scan sounds amazing x
I'm a great believer in anything different is good Yum, so I hope it means something good for you x
AFM my non spotting day lasted, er one day. Pretty rubbish but I feel ok about it. I've been thinking about taking acupuncture when I start iui to help balance my hormones. I've tried it once before but I didn't give enough chance. it's expensive which is my only concern, I wish it was on nhs. I also took a hpt because I felt a bit sick. It was a :bfn: blah xxx

Hi Ladies, so nice to find this thread. While this is only our fifth cycle ttc I'm worried something is wrong because i often spot 7 days before AF. I am on day four of spotting right now. I also often spot during bd and the last time it was quite a bit of blood. I also have cramping in my lower pelvis for most of my cycle. Its not painful, just noticeable. The internet cheapies say I'm ovulating and I think I can feel it so that's good. I'm worried I may have low progesterone, but it also could be due to fibroids on my uterus. I had a cyst removed last March and the dr. said I had a small fibroid. I'm going to make an appt. to get my progesterone checked if they'll let me. They keep telling me that I have to be ttc for a year before any tests, which is frusterating because I'm 31 and all this bleeding/ spotting isn't normal.
Welcome SB, your symptoms sound so much like mine. I have a fibroid too which could be the cause of both our spotting. I wish you luck x
I forgot to say that I didn't go to the doctors because of the spotting so it will probably be the week after next x

Thanks MrsP I'm about 10dpo. I wasn't very optimistic but it was just an impulse. It means I can enjoy myself a bit more when I go on holiday in a few Weeks x

Hi everyone,
Always amazed everytime I come on here and see your little ones progressing. Mrs pttc can't believe your 20 weeks already.
I have 2 days to go before I am 6 weeks which seems to be a milestone in my head. Still feeling good with no symptoms other than sore boobs.
Sorry that the nasty witch showed for some of you.
Xxxx

sorry for all afs and bfns...never any fun!!!

congrats on being 6 weeks soon dreaming! I will be 9 tomorrow, still can't believe this is all real life!!! LOL

FX to see bfps on this thread for November!!!

Thanks dreaminghopin, the first few weeks do drag but it goes quickly after that. Sore bbs is all I had at your stage too, then the nausea started but not so bad. You'll be 20 weeks before you know it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->