Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hey everyone :)

Yum - sorry AF got u. Im not sure about the vits but its possible that ur body was reacting to the change in vits x

MrsP - im glad the scan went well for u...n at least u get to have another one soon! x

Happyshopper - I considered acupuncture at one point but didnt end up doing it. I dont know too much about it to be honest n im not a fan of needles lol Im sure i read on here that agnus castus is good for balancing hormones. x

Dreaminghopin - congrats on being 6 wks! Ull have to change ur signature :) x

Sooo today is my test day n im excited n scared! Im 17 - 19dpo n still no spotting! I wish i knew for sure which one it was as id be so much more confident if i knew i was 18 or19dpo. Its great that im at least 17dpo as ive never had an LP that long so it looks good but i thought it was a sign when i got to 16dpo a couple of months ago n was so disappointed when i spotted later that day. Im goin to test this evening if there is still no spotting! OH doesnt even no that we're in with a chance as he never really knows when AF is due n we've had a stress free/no talk about ttc month! I really hope i can surprise him with a BFP!

OH did a SA this morning and we will get the results next week so if i dont get my BFP at least we will still get answers on that x

eeek so your testing tonight then? GL sounds promising!!!

Yeah I'm goin to test tonight...Im really hoping that this is my month but I'm trying to remind myself that it might not be. To be honest we didn't BD much around O so there is only a small chance anyway but the long LP is getting my hopes up x

Mrs., glad the scan went well. How exciting! Congrats to all you moms to be!

Happy, I thought the same thing when the witch came last cycle abiut enjoying holiday. Makes it easier. Maybe I should plan a night away at the end of every cycle so I have something to look forward to. That would start getting expensive though.

So the dr. said that my fibroid wouldn't be causing the spotting. She said it could be polyps on my vaginal canal. I am going back for an ultrasound next Monday. I think they are actually doing a hysterosonography which allows the dr. to see inside the uterus.

She also didn't think it had anything to do with my progesterone and won't order any bloodwork until I've been trying for a year! I asked her about vitamin B and she said she's never heard of it being recommended to prevent spotting. Of course she told me to relax and try not to stress. That's what everyone says. So frusterating!!!

Good luck with the test bubbles!

Good luck, bubbles! Keep us posted!! I hardly BD'd when I got my BFP too...I think twice only over the course of 7 days. Thought there must be no hope, but apparently we timed it right, or DH's swimmers are super strong :haha:
I can't believe i still have 8 weeks. being pregnant is such a blessing, and I know i tried for so long and this is what i've wanted, but oh its starting to just hurt and I want it to be over with! Every time I walk i can feel LO's head right on my lady parts, pressing down, very uncomfortably. We close on our new house today, which means lots of work needs to happen before january. So overwhelming! And DH will be doing most of it without my help as it hurts to stand and walk. I do feel bad for him, even tho i think its nice payback because i do so much around the house normally that goes unappreciated :laundry::iron::dishes:. so i'm secretly not feeling THAT bad:angelnot:

thank u all for the input ladies !

happy- i'll keep that in mind abt any change bein gud :)
sorry abt bfn ! accupuncture is supposed to b gud 4r ttc ! if u dont mind me askin,were r u goin 4r hols ?

mrsp- gud news abt scan..shy baby, may b a girl !

sbmack- yes, polyps r the culprits most of the time 4r spotting..i got mine removed with no luck ! gud news is they r no big deal ! sum docs don't believe in prog tests ! if u r usin opk's along with bbt, u know 4r sure u r o'ing.
gl with scan ! hope all goes well !

bubbles - gl hun ! fx 4r u !

chloe- i can understand ur inconvenience..my frnd was same in last mnth ! with the new hme, time will fly by without u noticin...ur secret is safe with us..lol abt ur dh's situation ! i totally understand what u mean !

Katie, glad your US went well! Lovely to have a girl :)

MrsP, glad u enjoyed your scan!

Bubbles, keep us updated! sounds incredibly promising!

sbmack, sorry AF got you. apparently progesterone can increase eight-fold in 90 minutes as it is released in pulses, so that's why the blood test won't be useful. It's only helpful in determining if you ov'd or not as that should be obvious from the results. I agree, v frustrating though. Will your dr consider prescribing progesterone supplements anyway and just see if they work?

sapphire, sorry AF arrived but great news there was only 1 day of spotting!

yum, sorry you had a confusing cycle. I've no idea if it was the vits or not. I've just started preconception vits this month so wonder if they'll change things a lot.

HS, so sorry about the bfn. accupuncture seems very expensive but dont know much about how effective it is. really got fx for you.

GL with testing bubbles!

Chloe, loving your housework smilies lol! Sorry your LO is making you uncomfortable & it must be very stressful with the house too. We're getting an extension on our kitchen starting December, it'd better be finished before my mat leave or else!

Sbmack, frustrating your doc won't do bloodwork but at least he's investigating the possible polyps.

x

SB - it's good news that ur getting a scan that quick! If u really want bloods doin jus keep goin bk n tell them ur worried about it...I'm sure they will get sick of seein u n let u have bloods done lol or is there another GP in the same practice that might agree them? x

Chloe - the last few wks do drag but ull be that busy that it'll help to take ur mind off it x

Soo I'm sat here tryin to build up the courage to test but I'm too scared! Still no spotting do that's a good sign but apart from that I don't have any signs. Hopefully I'll find the courage to test before bedtime...I've needed tho toilet for ages as well lol suppose I may as well face reality - good or bad! Thank you to all of u for wishing me luck x

Sooo I did it....2 Internet cheapies n 1 clearblue n I got my BFP! I am sooo happy!! This month was the first one in months that I didn't chart or schedule BD so maybe that helped!

The funny thing is that this cycle started on 22 sept n when I got my BFP last year that cycle also started on 22sept! Is it just me or is that strange?! I hope this pregnancy ends well as I don't think I could cope with another MC :(

I hope all of u ladies still TTC get a BFP real soon...part of me thought I was never gona get another BFP n it happened eventually on 10th cycle after mc x

CONGRATS BUBBLES!!! I am SO happy for you. And it is so crazy how special things fall on important dates. My ET was exactly a year since we stopped bcps and decided to officially start ttc, sept 11th!! So happy for you-I think dates are special and it means you have a sticky bean!!!!

Congratulations bubbles I had a feeling this would be your lucky month. We are quite similar I got my bfp 10 months after miscarriage too. Have u told dh yet x

bubbles- yayyy :happydance: congratsss ! had a feelin u'l get a bfp !
fx 4r a sticky,healthy bean !

Thank you ladies :) I didn't tell OH I was goin to test so when I got the BFP on the clearblue I ran downstairs n put it in his hand lol

The tests all went positive really quickly! I think I will be 5 wks by wkend! So excited! I've got my fertility scan on Weds...do u think its bad if I still go?? I know they won't be able to see much but I'd like any form of reassurance that everything is as it shud be x

Congrats bubbles!!! I'm so happy for you and encouraged by another bfp on this board!

Congratulations bubbles!! x

When the excitement has settled in, please come back and share your secrets! :)

I knew it bubbles! Congrats hun! :happydance: I would tell the FS about your BFP as they might reschedule it for a week or 2 til theyre likely to see a heartbeat. Not much to see at 5 weeks other than its in the right place! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->