Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Wow! Congratulations! That's amazing! H&H 9 months!

How heavy did your spotting get this month? Did you get any red in it or just brown?

Cupcake, replying on my phone so sorry for any mistakes.
Spotting was pretty bad. had 'flow', both red and brown and also had some thick brown gunk/sludge and also some red clots about 7dpo. so all in all pretty bad!
Am just amazed.
I found chloes story an inspiration and now i have one of my own.
just nervous it won't last now.

Yoms - Congratulations!!!!! Your success gives us all hope! My spotting is exactly like what you described! At least I know I still have a chance!! :hug:

Did you have any symptoms or was it just that the spotting got better that made you test?
Did you do anything different this month?

Sorry to ask so many questions, it's your spotting sounds just like mine (only mine starts a bit later) and it makes me feel very hopeful seeing you got your bfp

Try not to be too nervous, fx it will be sticky x

I was thinking - do/did any of you take any vitmins etc? I'm just taking folic acid right now, I've heard vit b extends your LP (mine is 11-12 days) but pregnacare conception has folic acid and vit b in so could I just switch to that? Would just like some other views on if it's worth it or not?

Did you have any symptoms or was it just that the spotting got better that made you test?
Did you do anything different this month?

Sorry to ask so many questions, it's your spotting sounds just like mine (only mine starts a bit later) and it makes me feel very hopeful seeing you got your bfp

Try not to be too nervous, fx it will be sticky x

I was thinking - do/did any of you take any vitmins etc? I'm just taking folic acid right now, I've heard vit b extends your LP (mine is 11-12 days) but pregnacare conception has folic acid and vit b in so could I just switch to that? Would just like some other views on if it's worth it or not?

I'm only taking folic acid, multivitamin and CoQ10 occasionally. My LP for 2 cycles are both 13 days.

yom, huge congrats!!!:happydance::happydance: Your spotting sounded just like mine during my BFP. Thrilled for you, hope you have a H&H 9 months and stick around this thread to keep us updated :)

cupcake, i take rainbow light one prenatal, which has the b's and folic acid, amongst other things. I also tried an additional B complex for a month and found that didn't really do anything, so i stopped.

Can't remember who asked about AC, but i took it for almost 2 months and i'm convinced it delayed O, so i stopped taking it. Didn't notice any decrease in spotting when i did take it tho, but i hear it take about 3 months to work.

Anyone heard from Nell or MrsHY? They should be due soon, I think?

Greenleaf, you definitely have a chance! I wouldn't have believed it until today!

Cupcake, don't worry about asking questions. I've been exactly the same. We all just want answers on this thread and hope of a bfp. I haven't really had any obvious symptoms - gassy and needing a wee more often.. that's about it. It was just so strange that the spotting wasn't getting worse. I couldn't imagine AF arriving without spotting first so felt like I had a chance. My temp also stayed high which gave a bit of a clue.

Supplement wise, I was taking a B50 complex (second month), from CD1 until 8DPO. I also started taking Pregnacare Conception and an additional Vitamin C (500mg) supplement this month. I think the B50 lengthened my luteal phase and maybe helped implantation. The spotting improved from 11DPO so I'm guessing implantation wasnt long before then.

Thanks Chloe, I will definitely stick around! :D You will have to update us when baby arrives too! Was Nell or MrsHY the first BFP on the thread?

I hope there are lots more BFPs here soon :dust:

Congrats yom yom so happy for you. Fingers crossed for the other ladies ttc-ing this thread seems to get multiple bfps at the same time!!

Almost lovely scan pic.

Sitting with my pjs at 7pm on a Friday night.. Did this before but love the fact I can blame it on the bean :)

Congratulations, yoms! So happy for you :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months!

Toms - congratulations on your BFP wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

In regards to AC I used for a couple of months and it created havoc with my cycles it went upto 92 days (may have been coincidence). I stopped using it after that, as felt it wasn't a good match with my PCOS

Yay! Congratulations, Yoms!!! So exciting.

I'm on cd 8 today. Trying to stay relaxed...

I was trying AC there for the first time but it made AF stick around longer than normal so quit already! Still taking the epo! I'm beginning to think AC might not be the best thing if you get spotting but hey I'll try anything to get this BFP!!

Been reading about SMEP but not too sure if its worth trying. Guess it gives DH a little time to build up the troops again but I'm CD9 today so I might just go with what we've tried every other month and take it from there!!

So....who's next???? I thought BFP came in three's!!!!!

Come on ladies!!!

:dust:

So....who's next???? I thought BFP came in three's!!!!!

Come on ladies!!!

:dust:

We're working on it!!!

I'm CD10 and still showing high on CBFM! Hoping for peak on Cd12 or 13!!! Christmas BFP here I come!!!

Fx'd for everyone else!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->