Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

It's so hard to forget about it isn't it! The best thing to do is not to think about it and wait a few days and see what happens, easier said than done though!

Yomyoms was it you who was trying vitex/AC? That's when my spotting went even more wacky I'm sure! :wacko: x

yom - just try to stop thinking about it for a few days (easier said than done, i know!). Its too early for a test, especially an IC. Could be your hormones regulating, or it could be something more. wish I could help more!

MrsP, how about a bump pick from both you and katie!

Almost - sorry about your scare! Glad everything is good in your belly, tho!

Greenleaf, I hope everything goes ok at the hospital. 90% of the staff is a lot! They can't possibly get rid of that many people, can they?

I have been looking like a fool, laying upside down on an ironing board with one end propped against a couch, while playing beethoven to my lady parts and holding a bag of frozen peas on top of my bump, trying to get LO to flip! I dont know how i will even be able to tell if any of this worked, at least until my US on monday.

Happy Thanksgiving to the US ladies! enjoy the massive amounts of food :)

Greenleaf, I hope everything goes ok at the hospital. 90% of the staff is a lot! They can't possibly get rid of that many people, can they?

If they get rid of 50% of our contract staff, we will be shut down immediately.

thanks chloe! i guess stuffing in the turkey is unsafe so I am bringing my own pot of stuffing for myself tomorrow!! HAHAHA announcing tomorrow too, sooo excited/nervous!!

yom - just try to stop thinking about it for a few days (easier said than done, i know!). Its too early for a test, especially an IC. Could be your hormones regulating, or it could be something more. wish I could help more!

MrsP, how about a bump pick from both you and katie!

Almost - sorry about your scare! Glad everything is good in your belly, tho!

I have been looking like a fool, laying upside down on an ironing board with one end propped against a couch, while playing beethoven to my lady parts and holding a bag of frozen peas on top of my bump, trying to get LO to flip! I dont know how i will even be able to tell if any of this worked, at least until my US on monday.

Happy Thanksgiving to the US ladies! enjoy the massive amounts of food :)

Chloe have you heard of moxibustion? It's a Chinese medicine technique which is known to turn breach babies?....failing that hot water bottle at the bottom of your bump and frozen peas at the top!! Hope she turns!! X

Chloe, thank you. wise words! Have tested with a cheapy again today and just can't tell if there's a line or not. I'll test tomorrow 14DPO with a First Response.

MrsP, nope - not taking AC. It's on the plan depending on what happens with my Dr and other vits/supps but I'm a bit wary. Just taking B50 (second month & stopped a few days ago), and pre-conception vitamin, and vitamin C.

Agh - so hard to keep my head on!! Usually I'm pretty level headed but this is making me stupid!

Greenleaf.....sorry to hear...hope all goes well :hugs: I had wondered where you where.

Chloe......sorry can't help. Good luck!

Almost.......you telling DH family tomorow? :happydance: exiting!!!!!!

Yoms........not stupid, haha, just a bit loony...not you, just all of us TTC!!!! Hahhhaha:haha: Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

AFM, nothing new. I must be CD11, DH away back tomorow, only bd'd once, CD8...so just trying not to think too much this month. :thumbup:

Hi

How are you all doing today?

Of the ladies who have tried AC, how did you find it?

I'm CD7 and considering stopping as I thought on CD4 AF had gone but on CD 5 she was back full flow and then I've spotted CD6&7. I'm thinking I should stop now to see if the spotting will stop otherwise there will be no BD at the right time!! CBFM gave a high today so it's time to start BDing really!

I started taking AC before AF and I read some months ago you shouldn't take when on AF but couldn't find that again so took it anyway and wonder if that might be the problem!

Cupcake, thanks for asking. There's barely anything today - just a spot or two about 9am this morning. Got cramps right now so maybe AF is just around the corner. I will buy a test tonight and take it in the morning if she's not here, and will of course report back! Have felt nervous all day! Wish I'd just taken one this morning so I know either way.

Jodspods, sorry - I haven't tried AC but I would probably stop and see if it stops the spotting. Why are our bodies so confusing sometimes?!

Thanks Yoms. I took it this morning but I won't take the second dose today!!

I've got everything crossed for you!!!

:rofl: Chloe!! I'm having funny pictures in my head of you!

Will post a bump pic at the weekend! :thumbup:

Jodspods as I've mentioned before I think it screwed me right up but I'll not keep banging on about it lol - it's probably great for some people - just do what's right for you :)

x

Well, I did a test! BFP!!!

I can't quite believe it's even possible to get pregnant through that! Such a lot to take in.

Very nervous that it won't stick but keeping my fingers crossed! I'm just amazed the bleeding didn't prevent it.

I can't quite believe it's even possible to get pregnant through that! Such a lot to take in.

Very nervous that it won't stick but keeping my fingers crossed! I'm just amazed the bleeding didn't prevent it.

Yes!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!! Wooooooooohoooooo!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:
So you where spotting lits then it stopped?

:D Yes, was spotting from 3DPO. It got worse at 7DPO and then started to get less about 11-12DPO. Now I've got a teeny tiny tiny bit.
Amazing!

Woohoo that's amazing news!!!! Congratulations!!! You've made my day!!! Definitely given me hope for a fellow spotter!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->