Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

cat even your first beta was great-congrats on your official bfp thanks to beta yay =) hope all are well...if in tww....keeping my FX for you if notin tww and in limbo waiting for O or such, babydust has been sent your way!

Just got a call from the OBGYN, and I am so relieved! My test on Monday was 255 and on Wednesday it was 528. I was reluctant to put a pregnancy ticker up just yet, but I might go ahead with it. Everything's normal thus far!

Yay!!!! Love that you're a poppyseed!!! Congrats!!

Morning ladies

How are you all?

I'm out this month :witch: just showed and im only CD23!!! At least I've only spotted 5 days! It's been 12 days since O so that's not too bad but its a short cycle for me.

In my attempt to self diagnose I'm thinking I'm either still out of whack from mc or when they did the HSG not only did they see the baby but there is something else there!

Gonna let my hair down and enjoy Christmas! Not thinking about TTC this month at all just going to use my CBFM and take prenatal vitamins! Acu appointment is 17 January if we don't get a cancellation before so something will come out of that!!

Xx

Sorry about AF Jodspods.....

Greenleaf? Any news????

AFM...worse bout of spotting ever....yesterday and today changing pantyliners 3-4 times a day...never had that. Yesterday started redish, today dark brown-black (TMI sorry) It just seems to be getting worse this month. Two weeks to go and going to Gyne, LOTS of questions to be ask!! (but he always tells me not to stress...) :haha:
3 days for AF to arrive. Sorry for the rant...but I can't talk about this to anyone.
Jodspods made me smile.....you've got the right attitude girl!!!! :happydance:

Sorry about your AF jspods! I agree about the bd'ing every other day and three days after O.

Gobolino, you must be so frustrated! :hugs:

Cat, congrats on the poppyseed!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

So sorry to hear about AF jodspods.. :sad1:

And sorry to hear the spotting is bad this cycle, Gobolino.

almostthere! you're an orange! I think you were a lemon the last time I looked...

Sorry about af jodspods.

Sorry spotting is bad gobolino

I got my peak on cbfm this morning

Sorry about the witch, jodspods :hugs: I like your attitude, 'gonna let my hair down and enjoy Christmas!' Maybe not thinking about TTC will do the trick. Fingers crossed!

Gobolino, sorry you have to deal with so much spotting. I remember having to use multiple pantyliners a day and had that same color pattern. It didn't stop me from becoming pregnant. Don't lose hope!

Cupcake, good luck! Hope this is the month!

Hope Chloe is enjoying her little girl:)

Daydream, expat, it's almost here. How do you feel?

It's all another form of the two week wait over here! I'm busy symptom spotting, looking for mucus plug pieces, contractions, etc. etc. When I went to the dr on Monday, she said I was 2cm dilated and it could be anytime.. so that put us on alert. But so far, nothing but a few random contractions! I'm trying not to drive myself crazy with the waiting.

Oh daydream how exciting !

I was 2cm and had a sweep within 5 hours went into labour.

Good luck !

yay daydream, lets meet baby!!

afm I am sick with a cold-sore throught, plhem, cough-so not feeling so hot as it is making me more gaggy with ms....just counting down until tuesday when I get to hear baby on the doppler for the first time if my stubborn little one will let us hear this time! haha and then a month from today I learn the sex of baby-sooooo excited!

Good luck, daydream!

Almost, hoe exciting to hear the baby and find out the sex,

Aww hope you get better soon Almost! :hugs:

Really concerned about Yomyoms after her spotting and not been back on since :( If you're reading this hope everything ok with your bean chick :hugs:

x

Aww hope you get better soon Almost! :hugs:

Really concerned about Yomyoms after her spotting and not been back on since :( If you're reading this hope everything ok with your bean chick :hugs:

x

Yes, I hope everything is ok Yoms!!!

Dear ladies,

Thank you for all the well wishes and concerns for hubby. He's in a lot of pain especially when he tries to lie down and get up from bed. I suspect he has more than just a fractured rib. I can't even touch his shoulder. To make it worse, he had to go for tooth implant yesterday and seeing how the dentist tried to hammer the screw into the jaw at the same side of his injured shoulder made me cringe. Even the anesthetic was not enough to numb the pain.

AFM, my temp dropped yesterday and this morning but still no signs of AF. I tested on Saturday but was BFN. And my spotting this month is rather weird. It's very light compared to other months and no gunky reddish brown discharge (sorry tmi). Spotting stopped yesterday and from past experience, AF should arrive the next day (which is today). So here I sit waiting for the witch to come but I don't have any cramps like I used to have b4 AF. If FF is correct, I'm 3 days late. But with the temp drop, BFN and no AF, it's a bit worrying. Is something wrong with me?? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->