Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Dear ladies,

Thank you for all the well wishes and concerns for hubby. He's in a lot of pain especially when he tries to lie down and get up from bed. I suspect he has more than just a fractured rib. I can't even touch his shoulder. To make it worse, he had to go for tooth implant yesterday and seeing how the dentist tried to hammer the screw into the jaw at the same side of his injured shoulder made me cringe. Even the anesthetic was not enough to numb the pain.

AFM, my temp dropped yesterday and this morning but still no signs of AF. I tested on Saturday but was BFN. And my spotting this month is rather weird. It's very light compared to other months and no gunky reddish brown discharge (sorry tmi). Spotting stopped yesterday and from past experience, AF should arrive the next day (which is today). So here I sit waiting for the witch to come but I don't have any cramps like I used to have b4 AF. If FF is correct, I'm 3 days late. But with the temp drop, BFN and no AF, it's a bit worrying. Is something wrong with me?? :cry:

Poor hubbie isn't going through a good time...:hugs:
No such thing as tmi. Have you ever been 3 days late? I know nothing about temping. Could it be the stress of the past week or two you've had? The spotting sounds good though, less is better!

Poor hubbie isn't going through a good time...:hugs:
No such thing as tmi. Have you ever been 3 days late? I know nothing about temping. Could it be the stress of the past week or two you've had? The spotting sounds good though, less is better!

I've had 30 days cycle but that was because I ovulated late. I temp'ed for 2 months and my average luteal phase was exactly 13 days. Read that luteal phase length does not vary much and is usually the same in each person. Really confused now.

Greenleaf......no idea, strange though. But wouldn't worry, stress is a big cause for a lot of these things...and you've gone through a lot lately.

AFM, :witch: CD1. So will be joining in with Jodspods for those Christmas drinks!!!! Hope to forget about all of this until next month! Starting month 6 TTC

:hugs: all around. Greenleaf, based on the chart in your sig, looks like AF is paying you a visit as well. I'd say that FF probably got your O date wrong, and you actually O'd on CD16 and still had a 13 day LP.

Greenleaf......no idea, strange though. But wouldn't worry, stress is a big cause for a lot of these things...and you've gone through a lot lately.

AFM, :witch: CD1. So will be joining in with Jodspods for those Christmas drinks!!!! Hope to forget about all of this until next month! Starting month 6 TTC

Aww Gobolino! :hugs: I think this is the best time to get AF as we can really enjoy ourselves! I had a few drinkies at works night out on Friday and apart from on here TTC talk is banned at home this month! I didn't enjoy last Christmas as I had the AF from hell (lasted 25 days!!) so I'm soooo making up for it this year and you never know....a little bit of what you fancy and who knows what might happen! Fx'd x

Gobolino, sorry the witch got you, but I agree with Jspods, you will be able to enjoy yourself over the holidays!

Greenleaf, the spotting sounds better this month. Maybe the witch will stay away.

I'm 7DPO today which is usually when I start spotting. Nothing so far. Don't really have my hopes up though. I've been pretty nonchalant this month. Trying not to get too hopeful as it's too depressing when AF arrives.

Gobolino sorry the witch came. Have some drinks over Xmas!

I've got a couple of Xmas parties this week. Will be 3dpo and 5dpo. Do you think I should steer clear of alcohol completely?

I feel pretty hopeful this cycle, not sure why as it will probably just mean I'm more disappointed!

Gobolino sorry the witch came. Have some drinks over Xmas!

I've got a couple of Xmas parties this week. Will be 3dpo and 5dpo. Do you think I should steer clear of alcohol completely?

I feel pretty hopeful this cycle, not sure why as it will probably just mean I'm more disappointed!

Many people drink before they find out they're pregnant and there's no effect! It's too early for the drink to get to the baby the way it would after the placenta is fully functioning! A few wont hurt!!

May have a few drinks then. Been very good in the past year! Hopefully a few Xmas parties and present buying will take my mind off the tww!

Cupcake, I agree with jodspods. I had a couple of drinks around Thanksgiving this cycle, and I'm not worried about it.

Just popping in to say hi and apologize for not popping in more! Tired over here, but all is good. Sending all you ladies lots of Christmas cheer :)

Be joining you gals for that Christmas drink. CD2 :p

:wine:

Sorry :witch: came greenleaf, have some nice drinks over christmas!

I'm 2dpo today. I have a 12 day LP so AF is due Friday 21st and last month I started spotting at 8dpo. Fingers Crossed during my tww!!

Be joining you gals for that Christmas drink. CD2 :p

:wine:

The more the merrier!!!! Oh...maybe not in this case..:dohh:

Sorry Greenleaf....but enjoy and who knows?!!!

Cupcake...I wouldn't worry about a few drinks. How many women find out they are pregnant after one or two months, and all ok? So enjoy!

Sorry :witch: came greenleaf, have some nice drinks over christmas!

I'm 2dpo today. I have a 12 day LP so AF is due Friday 21st and last month I started spotting at 8dpo. Fingers Crossed during my tww!!

Fingers crossed for you Cupcake!!!

Gobolino, sorry the witch got you, but I agree with Jspods, you will be able to enjoy yourself over the holidays!

Greenleaf, the spotting sounds better this month. Maybe the witch will stay away.

I'm 7DPO today which is usually when I start spotting. Nothing so far. Don't really have my hopes up though. I've been pretty nonchalant this month. Trying not to get too hopeful as it's too depressing when AF arrives.

Fingers crossed for you!!!! Keep us updated!!! We all know that feeling....but we have to stay positive. As my friend said the other day, the power of mind is so great! (dunno if you understand what I mean...I think that was a direct translation :haha:)

Fingers crossed for you!!!! Keep us updated!!! We all know that feeling....but we have to stay positive. As my friend said the other day, the power of mind is so great! (dunno if you understand what I mean...I think that was a direct translation :haha:)

Started spotting today :growlmad: Maybe there's still hope. I know there were a lot of girls on this thread that spotted with their BFP. Oh well, the silver lining is drinks on X Mas and New Years.

Nice to hear from you Expat! :)

Ladies who AF/spotting has got sending you :hugs:

x

Lots of hope for spotters still getting bfps :) aaaand a few drinks while ttc can help you relax -- I'm sure that helped with us, as we got our bfp only once calming down and not only focusing on ttc -- in fact, there was some nice red wine involved! I'm with you Gobolino, the power of the mind is remarkable!!

Hi expattc - was thinking of you last week thinking we hadn't heard from you!

I agree a few drinks whilst TTC does no harm. Otherwise you could not drink for years if pregnant than breastfeeding ! Enjoy the festivities!

Sorry for AF/Spotting arriving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->