Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Chloe - She's gorgeous congrats

One dip - congrats on your pregnancy how exciting !

Nell - Hope you have a quick recover sounds very stressful

YomYoms - Hope everything turns out OK :hugs:

AFM - Got my NT scan this Friday can't believe how quickly this second pregnancy is going.

Anyone heard from Expatt ? She was due soon too wasn't she?

Chloe, she's beautiful!!!

One-dips thanks for sharing.

Jodpods, you're not out yet! That's great that our spotting later than usual.

Fx for all in the TWW!!! As we've seen with all the pregnancy's in this thread, the spotting doesn't rule you out.

I got my positive OPK yesterday afternoon and Bd'd last night. No bleeding either. Not feeling super hopeful this cycle, but feeling better today than I was yesterday about it. I actually have a dr. Appt. this morning. I thought I had another infection, but I don't think I do anymore. I'll keep the appt. to make sure.

jodspods - good attitude to have! you're not out yet.
chloe - Congrats!! I love the name.
greenleaf & gobolino - you're not out yet either. But when I started spotting this cycle, I said on B&B and told my OH that I was out, and I kept a teeny bit of hope for myself that I would still get a BFP. Didn't want to jinx it!

AFM - I took another HPT this morning and it was lighter than 2 days ago, which worries me. I've tried calling to get an appointment with an obs, but I can't seem to get in contact with anyone. Feeling pretty down about it.

Jellycat - Expat is due a couple days before me. No baby yet from what I've seen. Just a couple more weeks left though!

Chloe - congratulations to you, sorry you had an EMCS too, not fun I agree with being tired, sore and BF but worth it :)

YomYoms - I missed your post yesterday, I hope the scan went well. I know not everyone is the same but I had red and brown bleeding up until week 8 of my pg, it can be all ok and I really hope it is for you too.

Congrats one dips! :happydance:

Chloe, Gabriella is gorgeous Hun! And how cute is that hat with the bow on?! :) Sounds like a horrible experience. Why did they have to knock you out? Is it cos there was no time for you to be numbed?

x

Chloe, she is beautiful! Congratulations to you again!

Nell, congratulations on your baby girl! Sorry you had such a bad experience during labor.

Yoms, thinking of you! I bled red and brown too after my BFP, even passed clots that were mistaken for a miscarriage. Hope the scan went well!

Cat, hope lighter HPT means nothing. Fingers crossed!

Congrats, onedips!

MrsP, ain't that first kick precious? I already know I will miss the days sitting on my couch watching my belly move. It's the best part of the pregnancy so far.

Question for the pregnant ladies and new moms (congrats!). Did you spot after you found out you were pregnant? And for how long did you spot? I thought my spotting was done at 13DPO, but it was not. I've been spotting off and on every day since 7DPO. I'm now at 15DPO and still spotting (not right now, but I was this morning). I figured I would spot while pregnant, but it would be really nice if it stopped.

Question for the pregnant ladies and new moms (congrats!). Did you spot after you found out you were pregnant? And for how long did you spot? I thought my spotting was done at 13DPO, but it was not. I've been spotting off and on every day since 7DPO. I'm now at 15DPO and still spotting (not right now, but I was this morning). I figured I would spot while pregnant, but it would be really nice if it stopped.

I was wondering the same thing! I've not had a BFP yet but know with my mc I spotted when my period was due and thought it was my period so booked my HSG! Big mistake!!

Ladies, info on your experiences would be much appreciated! X

I spotted heavily after my bfp, more than usual actually. Eventually I passed two large clots size of a walnut and spotting stopped after that. I was spotless so to speak until a couple of weeks ago, when spotting returned. I'm not feeling any discomfort though and baby is constantly moving, so I'm not freaking out about it. My OB prescribed some safe antibiotics in case it was caused by some sort of infection, but that didn't help the spotting much. It comes and goes. It is a bit different though than the one I had prior to pregnancy. The spotting would often be very dark in color and I would also pass those very thin strings of tissue, now it's just heavy mucus colored beige or brown. Sorry for tmi.

No cat I didn't spot hun sorry.

Katie, Aw I know its fab! I'm enjoying my pregnancy, it could get addictive ha ha :winkwink:

Yoms any updates hun? Hope everything ok :hugs:

x

Cat I should have said, when I was pregnant no matter who I spoke to at the hospital they all said bleeding in pregnancy is common and not to worry about it unless its very heavy and bright red and accompanied by cramps/pain. Hope that helps! X

Thanks jodspods, I'll let you know how the spotting goes for me. Today is 16DPO, and the spotting seems better than yesterday. Just a slight beige color to my CM. I normally spot worse in the morning than later on in the day, so hopefully this is the worst of it for today.

Chloe, Gabriella is gorgeous Hun! And how cute is that hat with the bow on?! :) Sounds like a horrible experience. Why did they have to knock you out? Is it cos there was no time for you to be numbed?

x

Exactly, no time to give me spinal/epidural. It was very scary listening to the doctor repeat over and over to the anesthesiologist 'you need to put her under NOW'...they were rushing around like crazy. I was afraid they were going to cut me open before I was under! i still am sad i never got to experience labor or the joy of seeing her being pulled from my womb, all bloody and slimy, but at the same time, i'm thrilled that she is here, and happy and healthy. So those feelings of happiness definitely trump the sadness!

CAT, i spotted off and on during pregnancy and I didn't take my HPT until probably 16dpo. I think you said you took yours at 12 and it was positive? Had i done that, I would have still been spotting after seeing a +. I eventually started spotting again a very light brownish off and on, maybe once a week on the weekends when i was most active. My Dr said i just had a sensitive cervix and told me no more DTD or intense activity until 35 weeks pregnant.

Yom, I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Chloe your profile pic is gorgeous!

Cat - hope your spotting stops soon.

I'm on cd 16, high on cbfm, expecting peak Sat or Sun. Just a quick question - We tend to bd every other day with maybe an extra day thrown in at o. Do you think every day is better? Those who got their bfps what did you do that cycle?

Chloe, she's so gorgeous, love the profile picture :flower: It brings tears to my eyes, having followed your journey all along. Can't wait to see more baby pictures, some girls are due any day now :) I feel like we all shared the news about our BFPs just a couple of months ago.

Cupcake, I've been told bding every other day was sufficient, but we did it every day anyways. I just felt like we had a better chance this way, but that's just me, I'm no expert and every other day probably would've done the job. I also did crazy stuff like putting a pillow under my butt afterwards and wouldn't get up all night. It would just give me a feeling that I really am doing everything possible to make things happen.

How are you, yom? Hope everything is ok.

Cupcake, we happened to do every day for three days this cycle (2, 3, and 4 days before O). If you can BD every day during your fertile days, I would, but my OH doesn't have an easy time of that. We would normally BD every other day, if we're lucky.

Ahh Chloe love your avatar Hun! :cloud9: hows Gabriella doing with her feeding/sleeping so far?

Cupcake I think we were every other day but then bd'd the day before O & the day of it.

Katie I was just thinking damn I'm still an egg plant but then saw your ticker & you're still an egg plant at 28 weeks! :rofl:

x

Katie I was just thinking damn I'm still an egg plant but then saw your ticker & you're still an egg plant at 28 weeks! :rofl:

x

Seriously, this is the third time my baby is size of an eggplant. I'm pretty sure I've commented on feeling like having eggplant parmesan a couple of weeks ago when the ticker said the lo is size of an eggplant. It was an eggplant again last week, and this week I started my 3rd trimester and surprise surprise - baby is size of an eggplant again. :rofl:

x

Seriously, this is the third time my baby is size of an eggplant. I'm pretty sure I've commented on feeling like having eggplant parmesan a couple of weeks ago when the ticker said the lo is size of an eggplant. It was an eggplant again last week, and this week I started my 3rd trimester and surprise surprise - baby is size of an eggplant again. :rofl:

the end of the road you get so tired of being the same fruits. eggplants and melons for weeks on end. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->