Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Sbmack - how's your spotting this month? Fingers crossed af doesn't show!

It started at 8dpo, but it's been very light. I wore one, but didn't need a pantyliner. Tmi, it's more brown than usual. Not sure if that means anything.

5dpo today. I keep thinking I'm about to start spotting as (tmi) I feel very 'wet' down there however it is watery cm which isn't what I normally have at this point, normally after o it goes creamy

Jodspods - let me know how preseed is, I use conceive plus and really like it (but obvs hasn't worked!)

Cat - hows the spotting?

Thanks for asking, cupcake! Yesterday was scary - I had some pink spotting in the morning, but nothing after that. I did have pink spotting about a week ago as well and talked to a midwife about it. As usual, she said it's normal. Today I've had nothing so far (fingers crossed).

I hope your spotting stay away and hope the watery CM is a good sign!

sbmack - so hope AF doesn't show! and glad to hear the spotting has been minimal this cycle.

jodspods - I hope the CBFM gets you a quick BFP!

Aw, sorry bout the 11dpo bfn, sbmack. Hopefully it was just too early to be testing, though!

So, I've been thinking about ordering some lube (tmi coming up... Lol). We just use saliva, which I've read is a big no-no, but using anything else seems like a bother/mood spoiler. I looked at the pre-seed on amazon - is it weird I find it disturbing bc there's a picture of a baby on the label? And also that it seems to contain applicators? Are you supposed to squirt it up your lady bits in the heat of the moment? That seems wacky to me. We just need a little dab of hydration to reduce the friction of entry. Or is the reason you are supposed to squirt it up to mimic EWCM so the sperm are happy?

I just read cupcake mention something about "conceive plus" brand. I think I'll look it up & see if the packaging is sexier. Gosh I am a mess!

In other news - why the heck would someone go and shoot up an *elementary* school?! What the what?! So sad for those parents.

Aw, sorry bout the 11dpo bfn, sbmack. Hopefully it was just too early to be testing, though!

So, I've been thinking about ordering some lube (tmi coming up... Lol). We just use saliva, which I've read is a big no-no, but using anything else seems like a bother/mood spoiler. I looked at the pre-seed on amazon - is it weird I find it disturbing bc there's a picture of a baby on the label? And also that it seems to contain applicators? Are you supposed to squirt it up your lady bits in the heat of the moment? That seems wacky to me. We just need a little dab of hydration to reduce the friction of entry. Or is the reason you are supposed to squirt it up to mimic EWCM so the sperm are happy?

I just read cupcake mention something about "conceive plus" brand. I think I'll look it up & see if the packaging is sexier. Gosh I am a mess!

In other news - why the heck would someone go and shoot up an *elementary* school?! What the what?! So sad for those parents.

I know Alice. What happened in America is truly horrific!

I've been using conceive plus and we just tried to incorporate it into BDing but as you said preseed comes with applicators. I've not read the instructions yet but will be today as this is hopefully last day of AF but it looks like you steal yourself away to put it in there prior to getting ready to bd and it goes inside to mimic ewcm. I found conceive plus quite messy as there's no applicator and wasn't sure I was getting enough inside so was interested to see if preseed would be better for this! Will keep you posted with what we think!!

I just got a tiny amount of pink spotting after a bowel movement (sorry tmi) only 6dpo. Sigh

cupcake, do you normally get pink spotting? if not, could be a good sign. I never had pink spotting until this last cycle. And then I only got it after a bowel movement or sex.

Not sure I've ever had pink before. Normally just starts brown. Wish my body wasn't so confusing. Just spent a lovely afternoon having cuddles with my new niece, but I want one! Lol

I used preseed in first TTC and never bothered using the applicator just used some on dh or myself.

AF came today as expected. Going to just enjoy the holidays and try to relax next cycle.

@ cupcake, that's how mine starts too (pink in toilet after BM) then nothing else all day long

Sorry about AF, sbmack. :-( at least you can just chill through Xmas.

@ jodspods- yeah, let us know your thoughts on the preseed

@ jellycat- I think we'll use the pressed like that too- just a little bit on us.

Went ahead & ordered pressed on Amazon... Turns out i was remembering wrong & it was the conceive plus that has the pic of a baby on the box. Lol. The pic of the couple in a loving embrace on the preseed package is not much better though.

Alice we used both preseed & conceive plus, conceive plus the BFP month. You don't have to use the applicators but I was very dry so I preferred to. You can also get CP with applicators though they're pre-filled. Hope you like the preseed x

I used preseed when i got my BFP. I often didnt bother with the applicators, just used it like normal lube, although i also did use the applicators on occasion, without DH knowing just to help give his swimmers a boost in case there wasn't enough EWCM. Hope it works for you!

Gabby has been keeping me incredibly busy. I still read this thread, especially at 4am while breast feeding and trying not to fall asleep! Haven't quite mastered the art of one handed typing yet tho :) I am incredibly sleep deprived and have a case of the baby blues that i'm hoping goes away in the next couple days.

Welcome to the new girls. Sorry about AF's, but its nice to be able to enjoy a christmas drink guilt free. Maybe one of those christmas drinks will lead to a BFP :)

Chloe - wow can't believe Gabby is already two weeks old! Glad things are going well and hope those baby blues don't stick around long.

I'm still waiting waiting waiting. I have a OB appt on Monday so I'm hoping Ill get a sweep to move things along. I'm ready to meet this little guy.

Tiny bit of brown spotting this morning. I hate this spotting, I would make it throught the tww so much better without it! It always makes me feel out but then I give myself hope I'm not and get disappointed all over again when af comes! Af due in 5 days

I think preseed is great-although due to dh's genetic defect that we found out he had after using loads of that expensive lube, we knew pre seed would not be our helping hand!

Ladies-I hope spotting stops and brings you your BFP!!! FX for you cupcake-spotting at 6dpo sounds like IB-so keep the hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->