Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Morning all!! Loving the positivity on here just now!!! I'm off to dr this afternoon so hope to keep that going! CD12 and still no high on my CBFM! A bit confused but hope to get answers this afternoon!

Have a lovely day ladies!! :)

Wow sbmack - exciting stuff! Glad it's moving fast and there isn't too much waiting around for you! Fingers crossed you will get your bfp soon!!

I think I'm 8dpo and no spotting yet! Yay! October started at 10dpo and that was the latest since the spotting started but I'm pleased! Could be dr was right and stress could cause it as I have been so much more relaxed this cycle. I haven't cried about it for nearly a month (which is an achievement at the moment!)
Yay cupcake!!! Try and keep up that relaxed mode!!!! :thumbup:

Morning all!! Loving the positivity on here just now!!! I'm off to dr this afternoon so hope to keep that going! CD12 and still no high on my CBFM! A bit confused but hope to get answers this afternoon!

Have a lovely day ladies!! :)
Hey can't wait to hear more news!!!! Good luck!!!!

Good luck with the appointment jodspods!

9dpo today and still no spotting. This point most months my bbs are quite sore. This month they aren't at all which is a bit strange.

Got my first smiley on CB digi stick!!!! CD12. So....I gather that I will be O in one or two days....right? Got DH to dance hehe...didn't tell him, so it doesn't feel so "forced".
My question is...when do I start counting days post ovulation? Tomorow? Day after?
Thanks!!

Got my first smiley on CB digi stick!!!! CD12. So....I gather that I will be O in one or two days....right? Got DH to dance hehe...didn't tell him, so it doesn't feel so "forced".
My question is...when do I start counting days post ovulation? Tomorow? Day after?
Thanks!!

Woohoo!!! I'd count from tomorrow but I never know if that's right!

Well here's a run down....

He's happy my cycle is returning to normal and supports reflexology etc.

Next step is to repeat HSG then if clear I get chlomid (in a few months to allpw us a few more to try) and if not clear it will be lap & dye then look at options. Feel so happy knowing we have a plan of action now!

He said I should keep using CBFM even if we end up on chlomid as its a good indicator but not to get too bogged down.

As for spotting he didn't seem concerned and said it can be post ovulation spotting?!?

Sounds good jodspods. And yet another dr who isn't concerned by spotting! It's great you have a plan of action now!

I'm struggling to take my mind of all this. Still no spotting yet but getting my hopes up! Wish I could forget all about it for a few days!

Sounds good jodspods. And yet another dr who isn't concerned by spotting! It's great you have a plan of action now!

I'm struggling to take my mind of all this. Still no spotting yet but getting my hopes up! Wish I could forget all about it for a few days!

Thanks Cupcake! I know it must be hard! Hope you have nice plans for over the weekend to try to distract you!! :)

Lots of good stuff happening here. We're bound to get a few BFP's soon!!!

Great news Jodspods!! I hope the dr. put your mind at ease.

Cupcake, no spotting, no sore boobs....sounds super promising. Yay! Those last few days before AF are the most anxious. Good luck!!

Yay for smilies, Gobolino...have fun getting it on.

My acupuncture appt. went well today. It was a bit strange talking to a man about my spotting, flow and cm though. He said he has tons of success reducing spotting within a few months. I read a few success stories on his website about evening out periods and reducing spotting! He recommends chinese herbs more than acu. for that. I will go on a regimen if I don't have to go on Clomid. I will find out more at my ultrasound tomorrow when I get my CD3 bloodwork back.

jodspods: Glad to hear that everything is back on track! :thumbup:

Cupcake: Yay for no spotting! :happydance: Good luck!

Gobolino: Superb news on your smiley!! :happydance: Are you temping? The day before your temp shift is when you ovulate. The day of temp shift is 1dpo :) Hope that helps.

Sorry have not been active on the thread. Super busy at work buried up to my nose. But I'm still reading, just no time to make long replies.

Have a wonderful Flyday to all the lovely ladies here and happy weekend! :hugs:

Sounds good Jodspods!!!! Funny how they don't seem to be too concerned about the spotting...and I hate it so much!!!
Yay Cupcake! Fongers crosed for you!!!!! Keep positive!:hugs:
Wow Sbmack...it looks all go for you too!!! Hope you get more info tomorow
Thanks Greenleaf. Sorry to hear about work...yuck.
I'm sure I've ovulated....got up last night to go to toilet....sharp pain in abdomen, especially rhside. So either today or tomorow is day 1. No, I don't temp...I just don't want to feel so tied down, I'm only doing opk's this month because I think DR will ask when/if I ovulated. We bd always around this time, so I didn't really see the point in tracking. I'm just glad to find out that I do ovulate :thumbup:

Sbmack - sounds like the acupuncture app went good. We have someone in my town who does that, tempted to try it but not sure because of the cost.

Gobolino - it's nice to get confirmation of o with opks isn't it.

Greenleaf - sorry your busy at work, hopefully it's taking your mind off ttc!

10dpo still no spotting. I know I've had a couple of months it's started on this day but no later than this so feeling nervous about today! Lol. I don't really test early but I might have to test tomorrow as I'm meant to be going out for drinks tomorrow night for my birthday, is it too early to bother?

Sbmack - sounds like the acupuncture app went good. We have someone in my town who does that, tempted to try it but not sure because of the cost.

10dpo still no spotting. I know I've had a couple of months it's started on this day but no later than this so feeling nervous about today! Lol. I don't really test early but I might have to test tomorrow as I'm meant to be going out for drinks tomorrow night for my birthday, is it too early to bother?

This is sounding good cupcake! How long is your cycle and do you know when you ovulated? There's a chance a test might show now!

Got my peak this morning straight from days of lows! Had planned a duvet day with DH tomorrow to catch up on TV and films we wanted to watch but I think our plans may include something else now heehee

Reflexology last night went well but still tender in areas associated with ovaries and uterus but hoping this cycle could be it!! Nearly onto the two week wait!!!

This is sounding good cupcake! How long is your cycle and do you know when you ovulated? There's a chance a test might show now!

cycle has always been 32 days (apart from the first few months of bcp over a yr ago) and from the 3 months I used cbfm I always got peaks on days 19 and 20. Day 30 today (technically could call it 31 as af started late eve before cd1) since spotting started about a yr ago I have never got this far without spotting. Latest was 10dpo in the morning, it's now pm and nothing! Keep thinking it's started but (tmi!) go to bathroom and getting 'blobs' of creamy cm instead. Also bb's not sore like usual, had some light but noticible cramps last 2 days but not today.

I'm getting paranoid tho as I don't actually know for sure when I o'd this month as I didn't bother with cbfm! I'm worried it was late or something. I did have some light cramps and ewcm when I thought it was tho so I hope it's ok! I really didn't want to get my hopes up but it's the not spotting thats making me a bit more excited than I should be!! Going to be gutted when af arrive now!! Lol. Too scared to test!

Sorry for the long post, am alone in office and bored as everyone else has left due to snow! (I only live around the corner) at least if af comes the snow will still make me smile I love it!!!

Got my peak this morning straight from days of lows! Had planned a duvet day with DH tomorrow to catch up on TV and films we wanted to watch but I think our plans may include something else now heehee

Reflexology last night went well but still tender in areas associated with ovaries and uterus but hoping this cycle could be it!! Nearly onto the two week wait!!!

I've heard of lots of people not getting the highs before peak. Was your peak still the same day as norm?

cycle has always been 32 days (apart from the first few months of bcp over a yr ago) and from the 3 months I used cbfm I always got peaks on days 19 and 20. Day 30 today (technically could call it 31 as af started late eve before cd1) since spotting started about a yr ago I have never got this far without spotting. Latest was 10dpo in the morning, it's now pm and nothing! Keep thinking it's started but (tmi!) go to bathroom and getting 'blobs' of creamy cm instead. Also bb's not sore like usual, had some light but noticible cramps last 2 days but not today.

I'm getting paranoid tho as I don't actually know for sure when I o'd this month as I didn't bother with cbfm! I'm worried it was late or something. I did have some light cramps and ewcm when I thought it was tho so I hope it's ok! I really didn't want to get my hopes up but it's the not spotting thats making me a bit more excited than I should be!! Going to be gutted when af arrive now!! Lol. Too scared to test!

Sorry for the long post, am alone in office and bored as everyone else has left due to snow! (I only live around the corner) at least if af comes the snow will still make me smile I love it!!!

This is sounding promising Cupcake! The creamy discharge can be a good sign as well as the cramps. Do you think you will test tomorrow?

I've heard of lots of people not getting the highs before peak. Was your peak still the same day as norm?

I've got my first peak CD13 which is good since my last cycle was 27 days! I have had highs from cd7 the last 3 cycles so not having a high freaked me out slightly! I'm just so glad my peak came this morning! Had a feeling it would as I had some twinges yesterday afternoon.

Not sure if I will test. I think drinks may be cancelled anyway due to snow

Also unlike most people on here I have never actually taken a test! Lol! I don't want to be disappointed by bfn's although I do have a few in the house...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->