Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

So exciting, cupcake!!!

Yay, for the peak jodspods.

I just got back from ultrasound. I have a 19.8 follicle, which they said is a good size. I misunderstood and won't be doing IUI tis cycle. They require an HSG first and I have to get my cd21 bloodwork done, which I'll do next week. They sent me home with instructions to bd today, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. My cd3 bloodwork all came back normal.

I keep posting on here about it as me and DH have an agreement not to talk about it as its always when I tell him about spotting etc I feel worse so he doesn't know it hasn't started. I did buy some pads the other day in preparation for af and he saw them yesterday and said "that's very defeatist!" Lol

So exciting, cupcake!!!

Yay, for the peak jodspods.

I just got back from ultrasound. I have a 19.8 follicle, which they said is a good size. I misunderstood and won't be doing IUI tis cycle. They require an HSG first and I have to get my cd21 bloodwork done, which I'll do next week. They sent me home with instructions to bd today, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. My cd3 bloodwork all came back normal.

That sounds promising Sbmack! You never know what might happen this cycle!! Enjoy the bd timetable! :)

I keep posting on here about it as me and DH have an agreement not to talk about it as its always when I tell him about spotting etc I feel worse so he doesn't know it hasn't started. I did buy some pads the other day in preparation for af and he saw them yesterday and said "that's very defeatist!" Lol

Fingers crossed you won't need them!!

Still a lot of creamy cm, nipples have got a bit sore, bit of nausea. Af due tomorrow....

:hugs:Awe Cupcake. So sorry about the bfn. There is still some chance. What kind of test did you use? Was it FMU?

There's always hope cupcake! I had a couple of good spotting months before my BFP, so even if its not your month this month maybe your BFP is right around the corner :thumbup:

Sending all you ladies lots of baby :dust:

Preggo ladies & new mummies how are you doing? I'm conscious we don't clogg the thread with our baby talk but miss chatting to you all so was wondering - do you think it'd be a good idea for me to start a new thread for the spotting success stories? Then hopefully all the TTC ladies can join us when they get their BFP's! WDYT?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"