Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Thanks for the reassurance girls!

Bleeding has reduced to a tiny bit of spotting now. Not sure if I dare to bd tonight tho! Cd16 and due to o cd20 so wouldn't be the end of the world if I wait till tomorrow

Have you got any signs ovulation is imminent cupcake? Do you opk? If it doesn't look like it'll happen for a couple of days I'd maybe hold off bd til tomorrow x

Still on high on cbfm. Wouldn't expect peak for a few days yet. Started getting a little ewcm yesterday but spotting is still here so going to hold off till tomorrow

My midwife also told me that my cervix was irritated, which caused bleeding during the pap smear. She also said it could be causing my spotting in general. At first I thought that couldn't be it, since I always spotted before my period and not any other time, which made me think it was a hormonal problem. But my midwife said that spotting in pregnancy is common because of increased blood flow to the cervix. Maybe there is increased blood flow at that time of the cycle as well?

My midwife assured me that if spotting is caused by the cervix, the blood comes from the cervix and not anywhere else. So it's not a cause for concern... it's just super annoying.

Cat, did you have some spotting in the beggining of your period? I'm five weeks today and started to spot a little. I'm nervous, but I know it happens a lot so trying to stay positive.

Cupcake, I hope the spotting stops so you can catch the egg!

Hi, sbmack! Just responded to your question in the BFP thread :)

Hi everyone,

How are you all?

Sbmack - how are you today? Have you seen a dr?

Cupcake - have you had your peak yet?

AFM I'm CD13 and hope to peak tomorrow given my last 2 cycles have been 27 days but I've spotted since 8dpo. Had reflexology last night and was the least sore yet so she's said to see how things are and if I feel I need more sessions then fine. I just need to see whether I need to go for the HSG first really. I'm hoping not!

Off to a fertility support group at the hospital (how romantic on valentines)! Thought it might help to hear others stories.

Hope everyone else is well!

Jods, I hope it helps to talk to other women in the same situation. I bet it will. Good luck this month! Maybe the reflexology will be just what you needed. Have fun the next few days :)

I called my dr. about the spotting yesterday. She said not to worry unless there's clots and a lot of cramping. Talking to Cat about it helped to reassure me that everything is ok as she also had spotting.

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!!

Glad you're feeling better Sbmack....it must be worrying.

And hope you're better Cupcake and get a peak soon!

Good for you Jodspods to see a group! Hope it helps!!!

We're all more or less the same I think, I got a smiley this morning...CD12....so hope to catch the eggie please pretty please!!!!! If not, I have an appointment in a Spanish clinic on the 27th....see how it goes there!!!!

Fingers crossed for all, squeezing real tight!

Big hi to the Mums! Thanx for popping in and giving advice :hugs:

I'm on cd18. Hoping for my peak tomorrow and hoping its not another weird cycle like last one and I've gone back to norm!

Spotting stopped yesterday but I couldn't bring myself to stay lying down after bd as I was scared it would start the bleeding again but it didn't.

Hope your spotting stops soon sbmack, does sound like a lot of the girls on here had it and everything was fine but it mustn't be nice havin it

Sounds like a lot of you are O'ing around the same time. I feel another BFP coming!!!

Fingers and toes crossed!

How cool we're all gonna O around the same time! This is going to be an interesting TWW!

No one else turned up at support group maybe as it was valentines! The group leader was really helpful and pointed us in the direction of a lot of helpful info! We will go next month if we haven't conceived by then as hopefully more people will turn up then!

That's a shame jodspods. Maybe it was just because of valentines

I really hope I get my peak tomorrow. A bit worried after my long cycle last month I won't....fingers crossed!

GL ladies! Maybe a little Valentine's bd will bring you all your bfps!

I got my peak this morning Cd14 which is a couple days later than usual but hoping that's ok! My period was less heavy this month....not sure if that's for the reflexology or not but its a step in the right direction! Now for no spotting!

What about you Cupcake??

I have a feeling we may just have some valentines bfps very soon!!!

Didn't get my peak this morning. Really hope it comes tomorrow or my bloods are going to be all wrong again. Don't want another long cycle, my cycles were really regular, don't know what's changed!

Didn't get my peak this morning. Really hope it comes tomorrow or my bloods are going to be all wrong again. Don't want another long cycle, my cycles were really regular, don't know what's changed!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Cupcake! I got a bit stressed the last 2 days when I didn't get my peak and then it came today so trust your body and it will happen! I hope your last cycle was just a blip and this ones back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->