Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

OMG I can't believe it! Doc said I can't conceive without medical aid. Another gift from God!

Fingers crossed for you greenleaf!

I'm a it confused. Didn't use my monitor this month but whenever I've used it I got peaks on cd19 and cd20 or cd20 and cd21. So started spotting yesterday at what I thought was 9dpo and was expecting af on wed at 12dpo but af has started today. I'm guessing I just ovulated early or something. But on the plus side I only had 1 day of spotting!

That's a good sign the spotting was only one day and perhaps you did ovulate early! How long was this months cycle? Are you going to use your monitor this month?

Congrats, Greenleaf! BFPs like to come in multiples on this page! you and Jods so far in the past month, right? I am not on here all that often, so its hard to keep track. H&H 9 months to you! Hope to see you both on the BFP spotters success page when you are ready! Its fun keeping up with everyones pregnancies/babies, knowing that we all started from the same frustrating place!

30 days instead of 32. I'm not sure about going back to the monitor. Feel like it stresses me out a bit plus the sticks cost money. Dunno will consider it over next few days. May just try to bd every other day all month

Wahoo!! Congrats, Greenleaf!!! How exciting. Knowing you were starting fertility treatments soon must've relieved stress. It worked for me that way.

Cupcake, that's a great sign that your spotting is decreasing. Your bfp is right around the corner! I like the less stress approach. I think it can do wonders. Bd'ing every other day all month seems like a lot of work...what day do you usually O? Maybe cd 10, 12, 14 and 16 will work. You could always add cd 8 and 18 in for good measure.

I have a longer cycle and normally o on cd 20 but I'm guessing this month was cd18 maybe. Will do something like 12,14,16,18,20,22. We focused on cd19 and 20 this month which may have been too late. Crossing my fingers I can join you all with a bfp soon!

I also have to add that the low stress thing i'm convinced helped me too. I had a plan from the fertility doctor that was supposed to start the month after I got my BFP, so I was way less stressed the month I got my BFP.

Cupcake, your BFP is right around the corner! How many months have you been TTC now?

Well kind of 15 months I think but we didn't know much at the beginning and I thought I ovulated on cd14 and we were using ky jelly! So since my cycles settled down and we started using the monitor its been about 6 months. So months where we have had a chance is probably somewhere between the two!

Awe, I'm sorry cupcake. This spotting is so frustrating. I just finished my cycle and it was a full two weeks. I started a unique vitamin that has all the B's in large amounts. I know it may take a few months to work (if it even does) but till then I'm going to focus on getting strong.

Doc said I need to do a 48 hour beta-hGC test (tmr morning). If it doesn't double, then it's probably chemical. And she's suspecting ectopic too as I'm still spotting since dpo9. :(

Fingers crossed its not chemical or ectopic greenleaf. Lots of women on her spotted as normal the month of their bfps and went on to have a healthy pregnancy.

I'm really worried now. The way she acted was like it was not possible that I'm pregnant but the result says otherwise because I don't have any early pregnancy signs like nausea/vomiting, cramps, dizziness/fainting. And she kept asking why I took a home pregnancy test and what prompted me to do so and why ask for blood test, and wanted to refer me straight to the emergency O&G department. But after making a phone call, the emergency O&G department said they won't do anything until I get my 48 hour blood results.

I'm really worried now. The way she acted was like it was not possible that I'm pregnant but the result says otherwise because I don't have any early pregnancy signs like nausea/vomiting, cramps, dizziness/fainting. And she kept asking why I took a home pregnancy test and what prompted me to do so and why ask for blood test, and wanted to refer me straight to the emergency O&G department. But after making a phone call, the emergency O&G department said they won't do anything until I get my 48 hour blood results.
Well I don't like the sound of HER! I guess she could be right, but you have gotten pregnant, whether it sticks or not! And from the amount of "research" I've done in these last 9 months.....a lot of women have NO symptoms at all! So that's not conclusive!
When are the blood results out? Tomorow or the day after?

Well kind of 15 months I think but we didn't know much at the beginning and I thought I ovulated on cd14 and we were using ky jelly! So since my cycles settled down and we started using the monitor its been about 6 months. So months where we have had a chance is probably somewhere between the two!

Sorry about Af.....we will get there soon, you'll see!!!!!!:kiss:

If I do it tomorrow, i guess it would be out the day after since tomorrow is actually a public holiday. Not sure if the lab's is even operational tomorrow :p They may just take the blood and freeze it.

Well I don't like the sound of HER! I guess she could be right, but you have gotten pregnant, whether it sticks or not! And from the amount of "research" I've done in these last 9 months.....a lot of women have NO symptoms at all! So that's not conclusive!
When are the blood results out? Tomorow or the day after?

I don't like the sound of her either!!! I had ZERO pregnancy symptoms at first and still don't really feel pregnant. Maybe my bb's were a little sore, but I haven't thrown up once and haven't had any morning sickness.

Why would she ask why you took a hpt and what prompted you to do so. So strange. Hmmm, maybe because I've been trying to get pregnant for a while bitch...

I hope this bean sticks for you! When I was 5 weeks pregnant a midwife told me I was miscarrying. I had a little bleeding and went in on a Friday. I had to wait until Monday to do more bloodwork and thankfully my levels were rising. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->