Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

How's the spotting?

Just a little but its not been dark, just golden brown discharge if that makes sense and not all the time. I've been told not to worry unless its red so that's what I ill do!!!

I hope you catch your eggie this month too!

Congratulations jods! :wohoo: I saw the line immediately on the frer pic! It's great when you don't have to wait long for the scan :thumbup: x

Jods!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!! Woooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing start to the hols!!!! Don't dwell on last due date........I'm SO happy for you!!!!!!

Thanks Gobolino! I'm spreading some positive baby vibes to you and the other girls!

I guess clomid did the trick for me!! Will still be taking tests away til they get really dark!! I've been told I get a scan at 7 wks so only 3 and a bit weeks to go!

I did the same, took tests until the test line was darker than control, I think that was at 20dpo

Congrats, jodspods!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing news.

I took three pregnancy tests myself, but I'm just going to put this out there - sometimes they get lighter or stay the same, and it doesn't mean something is wrong. I freaked myself out because I took a FRER at 14 and another at 16dpo, and the one on 16dpo was slightly lighter - even though it was FMU and looked more concentrated on 16dpo. Obviously I found out everything was fine later, but it scared me. So pee on sticks to your heart's content, but remember that every test is different - even in the same box!

jods- yaaaay ! congratsss ! h&h 9 months ! fx 4r sticky,healthy bean !

How are u spotters???? After Jodspods good news, fingers crossed for another one!
AFM, nothing much. First month I haven't being SS, and tracking. Last month I was so sure....it got me down. Anyway, only bd'd twice around O this month, as had s***y cold, and hubby was away one night. Then started spotting heavily, redish pink this time, not brown. Guess it could be 'cos I'm treating myself for an infection (I'm sure I had). Next week after AF I will have to find a decent Dr here and see if it's gone. Could be the cervix again, as it started right after bd'd and it sort of hurt. Sorry for the rant, I've been really low today, guess that's pms. Crying about everything all over the place. DH stares at me lol
Oh well. Just needed to tell someone. Feeling a bit lonely (pms again).

Sorry you are feeling low gobolino. I haven't had the best weekend either, had a family thing meaning lots of questions - when are you going to have a baby then? I think I handled it quite well actually. Then my SIL announced she wants number 2 (1 is 4 months) in march - aug next year. This means I'm going to have to face the possibility she may have 2 babies before I have 1

Sorry you are feeling low gobolino. I haven't had the best weekend either, had a family thing meaning lots of questions - when are you going to have a baby then? I think I handled it quite well actually. Then my SIL announced she wants number 2 (1 is 4 months) in march - aug next year. This means I'm going to have to face the possibility she may have 2 babies before I have 1

Oh sweety it won't come to that! :hugs:
I will be seeing my in´laws in May....and my father in law always stares at my tummy and swears I'm getting bigger. No, lol, just fat. :nope: We haven't told them anything, they are just longing for a grandchild!!!!

I dunno a march baby is only a couple of months away and she got pregnant quickly by ntnp last time. I think my mum longs for a grandchild too and I haven't told her anything!

3dpo today (I think anyway - not using the monitor this month) got a doctors app on Friday to see what is next

gob - sorry abt spotting ! did u happen to talk to ur gyn abt cautrization ( spl ?? ) mine told me something like that 4r spotting but i was scared & dint get it done..

cup- sure hope it wont come to that..hope u ladies get ur bfp's real soon !

:af: Back to square one. :cry: Oh well.

Yum, I will make an appointment with dr after af. New dr here, so see what he says about spotting, and about cervix. Spotting started sooo early this month. Hate it.

goboli - sorry hun :hugs::hugs: hope u get some ans at ur next appnmt !

Sorry af came gobolino. Always interesting to see what another doctor thinks about spotting!

I'm 6dpo today. Keep feeling like the spotting is going to start, going off last couple of months should be here in next couple of days

Hello, I am new to this. I have always had regular cycles until I started BC. I have been off 4 months and during those months I start bleeding at 6-8 dpo. My doctor says to wait a year for everything to balance out...... Seriously? What should I do? Maca? Has anyone had any luck with it? Help!!!

Hi flower, welcome! Sorry you get the horrible spotting too. As you can see a lot of ladies have got their bfp on this thread even with the spotting and doctors never seem too concerned. Personally I wouldn't want to take anything unless a doctor told me to but that's just me. Even trying pregnacare conception messes up my cycles!

I have a doctors appointment this morning to discuss where we go from here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->