Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Ladies I've started spotting this morning at 6+3. Called hospital who advised to do a repeat test which was very positive but that doesn't reassure me. I've had my scan brought forward from Thursday to Tuesday but I'm scared to be too hopeful. Was told there's nothing we can do anyway so have to just see how things go. I told my folks and inlaws last week as we decided to let them know before the scan and now we have to tell them about this.

Hope everyone's well. Sorry just to dump my rant in here!

I'm at 6+1 and have rusty red spotting this morning. I've also been having this twinge at the right side like those you get during ovulation. I'm not sure what to make of it and it's freaking me out. :(

Morning ladies. Hope all is ok with Jods and Greenleaf.
I need to share.... I'm scared out of my mind. I went to Dr the other day for pap smear and check up ( I go every 6 months cos of conization of cervix, hpv cin III). Didn't like the place as dr only did smear, and my dr checks EVERYTHING. They've just calles to say come as soon as pos...meaning today. Won't tell me why. Hubby says not to freak..the chinese are usually exagerated. I'm just freaking out right now. If it's bad, it's another op, and how bad???
Sorry, but I know u girls will understand. All I can think is will I be able to get preggers???

Morning ladies. Hope all is ok with Jods and Greenleaf.
I need to share.... I'm scared out of my mind. I went to Dr the other day for pap smear and check up ( I go every 6 months cos of conization of cervix, hpv cin III). Didn't like the place as dr only did smear, and my dr checks EVERYTHING. They've just calles to say come as soon as pos...meaning today. Won't tell me why. Hubby says not to freak..the chinese are usually exagerated. I'm just freaking out right now. If it's bad, it's another op, and how bad???
Sorry, but I know u girls will understand. All I can think is will I be able to get preggers???

:hugs: :hugs: Maybe it's not as bad as you think. Try not to worry too much hun. I know it's easier said than done but stay strong!

I hope everything is ok, Gobolino!! You're husband is probably right...they're overreacting.

I hope everything is ok greenleaf, gobolino and jodspods! I'm pretty impressed with my relaxing this month. I have no idea what cd I'm on. So busy at work right now i don't have time to think about it!

Morning ladies!
Well....I went to pick up the results. Not good. Came back HSIL (high grade cervical squamous intraepithelial lesion). Sent it on to my dr in Spain cos I really trust him, and he wrote back that most likely have to do another conization, but of a larger area this time. I don't know how much this will affect fertility. I'm going home in a week's time thank God, so will see him then. I'm really upset, not only because it's come back, but because it's a huge step back in ttc.
And the other thing is also yesterday I went to acupunture first time. (was it Flower asking?) With all this going on, I need my body to be as healthy as possible. She's given me Agnus Castus (I think some of you have tried it?), some chinese herbs to take, and Ultrabiotic, I think to help with good bacteria.

So that's me, How are Jodspods and Greenleaf? Spotting gone? Any more scans?

Morning ladies!
Well....I went to pick up the results. Not good. Came back HSIL (high grade cervical squamous intraepithelial lesion). Sent it on to my dr in Spain cos I really trust him, and he wrote back that most likely have to do another conization, but of a larger area this time. I don't know how much this will affect fertility. I'm going home in a week's time thank God, so will see him then. I'm really upset, not only because it's come back, but because it's a huge step back in ttc.
And the other thing is also yesterday I went to acupunture first time. (was it Flower asking?) With all this going on, I need my body to be as healthy as possible. She's given me Agnus Castus (I think some of you have tried it?), some chinese herbs to take, and Ultrabiotic, I think to help with good bacteria.

So that's me, How are Jodspods and Greenleaf? Spotting gone? Any more scans?

Aww... so sorry to hear that Gobs :hugs2: But it's better to find out earlier and get treatment. Maybe after treatment it will increase your chance to ttc? At least when you get pregnant you won't have to worry about having to undergo conization. Will keep you in my prayers. :hugs2:

AFM, still spotting. Doesn't look like it's stopping any time soon. :nope: Next scan will be in 3 weeks time. The wait is torture!

So sorry to hear you need another surgery, Gobs! Greenleaf makes a good point about getting it done now...it could increase your chances and you won't have to do it when pregnant. I'm glad you liked acupuncture! I was going and taking Chinese herbs when I got preggers. I'm off to an acu appt. now.

Hang in there Greenleaf! This waiting must be torture, but stay strong.

Cupcake, well done on the relaxing this month!!

Gobolino - sorry to hear your news! I hope you can get a procedure to fix it soon and get back to ttc!

Cupcake - great to hear you're having a more relaxed month!

Greenleaf - thinking of you! Hope everything settles down soon and your little bean is doing well!

Thanks for the messages! We had our 7 week scan brought forward to today and all is well! Measuring right on track and we saw the heartbeat. Not had any more spotting but there was a small area on the scan which might explain it. It's either a clot or the beginnings of what might have been another pregnancy! Just so glad all seems to be well and I'm going to relax and enjoy!

Sorry you didn't get great news gobolino, hopefully you can get it sorted quickly

That's great news jodspods! So exciting you got to hear the heartbeat! Very happy for you!

So glad to hear the scan went well, Jods!! How lovely to hear the heartbeat.

Great news Jods!!!! Must be lovely to hear the heartbeat!!!
Hey! Put up a ticker!! ;-)

Gobo I had the same thing early last year. They had to remove half my cervix. My doctor said that it wouldnt affect my fertility but because they removed so much I could have complications during pregnancy. Such as they may have to put a stitch to hold the cervix closed, or it may be sealed tight so I may not dialate during labor. I also started acupuncture and he warned me that I would be off (odd spotting) for a month or two while I regulated. We will see if it works. Usually after I ovulate my breasts hurt so bad, they aren't this month. Maybe it's working.

Jods, I am so happy for you.

Gobo I had the same thing early last year. They had to remove half my cervix. My doctor said that it wouldnt affect my fertility but because they removed so much I could have complications during pregnancy. Such as they may have to put a stitch to hold the cervix closed, or it may be sealed tight so I may not dialate during labor. I also started acupuncture and he warned me that I would be off (odd spotting) for a month or two while I regulated. We will see if it works. Usually after I ovulate my breasts hurt so bad, they aren't this month. Maybe it's working.

Jods, I am so happy for you.

Thank you Flower....it eases my mind a bit. I went through this nearly two years ago. :cry: I've read up on the pregnancy part. So as long as it doesn't affect fertility....:thumbup: They only removed a bit last time. And a few months later the spotting started, and the periods started hurting (never before). Will mention the spotting, see if it's related.
Thanks again Flower...:hugs: When I get back I will carry on with the acu. For now just taking the ac.

I hope you get pregnant and don't need the appt. Cupcake!

Gobs, when will you have surgery?

I hope the accu helps, Flower!

sorry I haven't posted in a while..been busy with wrk & cant chek personal stuff @ wrk !

green- sorry abt the spotting :hugs: hope it sorts out real soon ! fx 4r a healthy & sticky bean !

jods- the hb might have been so relieving & amazing..fx 4r h&h 9 months!

goboli- so sorry abt ur situation :hugs: :hugs: can u postpone the surgery till after u have kids ? are there any other options ? as long as it don't effect the fertility I guess its :thumbup:

cup- gud to know abt ur weight loss & relaxed attitude..gl & fx !

flower- welcome & sorry abt spotting & ur surgery..hope the accu does soe magic ! gl & fx !

sending prayers your way ladies !

Sbmack, first I have to go to my DR, but when I get home to Spain I get AF :growlmad: so I have to wait. Then he will repeat pap, and maybe take biopsy. If it's bad, then surgery. That's what happend last time anyway.

Yum, no postponing as there are pre cancerous cells, which where changing rapidly. I'd rather not take the risk.

Cupcake! So what's the next step? The appointment is for fertility? IUI?

Gobolino - sorry the spotting has started. Hoping you don't need surgery but if you do I hope they can get it sorted soon

Greenleaf - how are things? Any change to the spotting?

The appointment is my first appointment at the hospital, up until now I've been seeing my gp. It will just be talking I presume and they will decide what action to take. I presume after that the next thing will be the HSG.

I've lost 11lbs now, am eating healthily and exercising. Feeling pretty heathly which I love. I'm 'technically' overweight according to BMI but I only need to lose 1lb more to be back in the 'healthy' range. I bought new jeans about a month ago and they are too big now so I can see the difference! Good excuse to do some more shopping!

Still not paying attention to what cd I'm on. Been bding roughly every other day and guess I will o in next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->