Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Congrats Alice!!!! Lovely news!

I have Dr's appointment next tuesday. Another pap smear and colposcopy to try and see the area.

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone!
I'm still getting a little bit of spotting in the evenings, but I'm reassured that some of you with BFPs have had spotting too. Trying not to worry too much, since there's nothing that can be done about it anyhow.

Good luck at your appointment, Gobolino!

Congrats Alice!! That's wonderful news! :happydance:

Gobs: Hope you get things sorted out soon! :hugs:

Congratulations Alice! Excellent news :yipee: Come join us on the other thread, link on page 1, my first post x

Morning ladies, I just came back from a 4-day weekend :mrgreen: I wish I could say it was relaxing. :p I hope I can just get away from home and hibernate some place quiet for a few days. I missed my me-time.

Anyway, has anyone heard from Gobolino? Wonder how she's doing.

How are things going greenleaf? When's your next scan?

I'm on cd30. Started spotting yesterday but so far it's only very pale brown, normally it very quickly turns into dark brown. Not sure when I'm expecting af. Normal cycle is 32 days but last month was 30

Sorry you are spotting again greenleaf. I think cramps are normal in early pregnancy. What is the spotting like, is it light or heavy?

Cupcake, I hope the witch stays away!

Greenleaf, cramps are very common in pregnancy. Sorry you're spotting again. I'm sure next Tuesday can't come fast enough for you.

I hope Gobolino is ok.....

Hi ladies... thanks for asking..:hugs:
Seen my Dr this morning. Repeated pap smear and also sent off to lab to test for HPV type. Results will take a week to ten days.

He also did a colposcopy, and dyed the area. We could see some area that didn't take the dye (metaplasia). He said that I would have to do the op (conization), and this time of a larger area than last. This doesn't affect fertility as such, but with a pregnancy they have to clamp the cervix closed at so many weeks, and then deliver through cesarean. If we already had children he would recommend a hysterectomy, but he understands that we would like to have at least one. Also recommended to think about IVF, as I obviously can't get rid of the virus and it could happen again, so the sooner the better.
So know just sit and wait for a week. I have to stay here, hubby leaves for Hong Kong next monday.

Fingers crossed for Cupcake, and hope Greenleaf is ok not spotting too much.

Sorry you have to have the surgery gobolino but its good it doesn't affect fertility. When will the surgery be?

My spotting has got even lighter this afternoon. It is just beige discharge whereas normally it is dark brown and some red with clots and stringy bits. I know the fact it's lighter may not mean anything but its a bit nicer than the normal spotting! I don't even know how many dpo I am. Based on last month I'm 12dpo and based on the couple before that I'm 10dpo

Cupcake: spotting is still quite light. Could it be because it's time when af is due if not preggers?

Sbmack: yeah, i'm trying not to think about it too much. It's driving me insane!

Gobs: Good to know that the surgery will not affect fertility :hugs: Hope everything goes well for you dear.

Cupcake when are you testing? It sounds good! :test:

SB 20 weeks! :happydance:

Fxd everything ok gobs but beanie could be just burrowing in & getting comfy :)

Green leaf great news everything went well, how do you feel them talking ivf?

x

No change to spotting today, still very light. Won't test early, af due any point from yesterday to tomorrow. I think it will prob show tomorrow but even if it does I guess this lighter spotting is a good thing, always feels better seeing brown than red!

Half way there, Mrs. Almost don't believe it. I find out what kind of baby I'm getting tomorrow.

Cupcake, FX crossed....sounds good. I know that you don't want to get your hopes up, but you have been so relaxed.

Gobs, how do you feel about IVF? Seems like the way to go if your insurance covers it?

Greenleaf, that appt. is getting closer...hugs.

I've been so relaxed up to a few days ago! Lol! Doing rubbish at staying relaxed now! The spotting always does this to me, it makes it so much harder to forget about it!

Do you all mind if I join you?

I'm a 'spotter' and beginning to worry. I had an IUD in for 5 years, had it removed in January. I had 2 miscarriages and have 2 children. I used to have a 28 day cycle with ovulation on day 12-14. Suddenly, I've got a 26 day cycle, with an 11 day LP. I start spotting 6-7 days before AF is due.

I have an appointment with a GYN on Monday to find out what is going on. Even if I was not TTC, spotting for 6-7 days plus a 5-6 day AF is half my cycle! Hoping she'll be willing to check to see if progesterone is the issue. Could explain why I miscarried- maybe it's low and I just got very lucky with my 2 children and not so lucky with the 2 miscarriages.

Half way there, Mrs. Almost don't believe it. I find out what kind of baby I'm getting tomorrow.

Cupcake, FX crossed....sounds good. I know that you don't want to get your hopes up, but you have been so relaxed.

Gobs, how do you feel about IVF? Seems like the way to go if your insurance covers it?

Greenleaf, that appt. is getting closer...hugs.

Insurance doesn't cover.....I've never thought about IVF. I hate the idea, but at the same time the Dr says time is running out, as maybe not this time, but next time might have to remove everything to stop cancer cells spreading. So concentrating at the moment on the results and the op, and then...think about spending soooo much money. :cry:

Gobolino - I think it's a good idea to take it one thing at a time. Just concentrate on this for now!

Momof2 - welcome. Will be interesting to hear what your doctor says about the spotting. Please let us know. I know progesterone isn't my issue as I've had that tested and its fine

Spotting still the same this evening. I just can't believe how light it is compared to normal! Sure af will still show tomorrow though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->