Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Cupcake: So sorry the evil witch got you. :hugs: But come to think of it, my spotting got better 2-3 months before my bfp. I remember telling my mom that the Co-Q10 that I'm taking may be helping with the spotting issue. I used to get dark brown/reddish gunks before af but it changed to just light brown spotting. I think your body is realigning itself and getting ready for that bfp!

Yoms: welcome back :D :hugs:

So sorry Cupcake....:hugs: I know how hard it is. But don't let it get you down! You're doing so well!!!

Hi,

Can I join you? I'm a "spotter" too. I didn't used to but have been for last couple of cycles. I have an 18 month old and TTC #2. It took 11 months to conceive her. I gave up breastfeeding just over 2 months ago to TTC, she was down to 1 feed a day and wasn't even bothered when I stopped. 2 weeks after stopping breastfeeding, I spotted for 10 days before AF kicked in full. Before that, I spotted 3 or 4 days before AF. Currently, I am 9dpo, I've been spotting since 6dpo.

Greenleaf I'm so sorry. I've been there and it's tough. Keep faith in the fact that you conceived and your baby will look over you making sure you are blessed again. :hugs:

Oh Greenleaf, I'm so sorry :hugs: A friend of mine has just been through the same, and she's pregnant again, so don't lose faith! :hugs:

Oh no so sorry greenleaf. It must be really hard but just try to take the positive that you can get pregnant

Welcome Kim. The spotting is rubbish isn't it. This is a great group for support

I had a bad few hours on sat when af arrived but I've picked myself up again pretty quickly! Got a great month planned with some day trips and lots of social stuff and its finally sunny! Just going to attempt to 'forget' about ttc and just bd regularly.

Cupcake- Sorry AF showed up.

Greenleaf- So sorry. :( I've been there, it's so hard.

Kim-Welcome!

I had an ultrasound done today as well as a thyroid blood work-up. Ultrasound looked good. Ovaries looked good, uterus looks fine, and endometrium was nice and thin (I have AF right now, so that's perfect). Now to wait until the blood comes back.

It's great to know some do get spotting and still get pregnant. I'm just so aggravated that I had no problem with my 2 kids and now all of a sudden after an IUD- I'm a mess.

Welcome Kim_27!

Cupcake...loving your vibes....:winkwink:

AFM....latest news is severe metaplasia carcinoma in situ. Still waiting for results of type of virus, but def op, and of more area (which freaks me out) than last time. I'm terrified of loosing my cervix/uterus. DH has had to return to Hong Kong...and I miss him so....Oh boy. I'm more afraid of loosing cervix than the darn carcinoma bloody virus. Excuse my french but not feeling great.
Woopeee spent the day with 3 close friends and their 3 kids and one 8month preggie. :sad1: It's lovely being the "auntie", isn't it???

Wow...sorry ladies.....one glass of wine too many. :cry:

So sorry for your loss, Greenleaf. That's sad to hear. :-( ((hugs))

Sorry about your news too, Gobolino. I hope they're able to get you fixed up without having to remove too much tissue. ((Hugs)) to you too.

Sorry things aren't going great Gobolino. Do they know when they are doing the surgery? Hopefully you can get it over and done with quickly so you can get on with ttc!

Thanks girls for the nice welcome.

Sorry to hear your news Greenleaf and Gobolino.

I'm so sorry Greenleaf :cry::hugs: Be kind to yourself and let yourself grieve x
Gobolino, I'm so sorry you're going through something so frightening at the moment :hugs:

:hugs: to greenleaf and gobolino. This journey can be so hard and unfair at times.

Bloodwork is back. All levels normal other than free T3 which is ever so slightly high. Normal is 1.8-5.2 and I'm 5.3. Re-check in 3-4 months. AF is starting to taper off so now I'm just waiting for some fertile CM to show up so we can begin BDing. I guess I'm going to give it a few cycles and then request progesterone to be checked.

Is there anything I can do to try to boost my progesterone on my own? Any vitamins that may help? My last cycle was 25 days, 10 day LP but I started spotting on CD6.

Momof2, I bookmarked these pages about increasing progesterone using supplements: https://sites.google.com/site/misca...sterone-research/how-to-increase-progesterone
https://ndnr.com/web-articles/womens-health/supporting-the-luteal-phase-with-integrative-medicine/ (see the Treatments para.)

I was taking a B-complex, EPO, Vit C, and also trying to modify my diet to include more omega 3 and protein, and less carbs. Not sure if that's what did it or not as only got an extra couple of days before spotting started as usual on the month I got pregnant.

Greenleaf so sorry Hun, thinking of you :hugs2:

Gobolino, sorry to hear about your op Hun, fingers crossed everything will be ok & they not have to remove anything

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->