Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Gobs: Cupcake is right. Take one step at a time and before you know it, you would win the race :) :hugs:

No af yet. Spotting still just light brown, probably very slightly heavier this morning. Still feel like af will arrive today but ill keep you posted!

I'm a bit annoyed with myself I think the lighter spotting has got my hopes up and I feel like I'm going to be more upset when af comes. I told myself I wouldn't be because I have 2 trips to theme parks in the next few weeks and I'm really looking forward to them

Gobs: Cupcake is right. Take one step at a time and before you know it, you would win the race :) :hugs:

Agreed! :hugs::hugs:

Cupcake, it's hard not to get your hopes up when the spotting is light. At least you have something to look forward to if AF arrives :hugs:

Welcome momof2. I had a similar 26-27 day cycle, 11 day lp and up to a week of spotting. No one could tell me what tha cause of the spotting was, but I did get pregnant. I'm thankful this bean stuck. Sorry for your losses. I hope they figure out what's going on.

Well no sign of af. Spotting got even lighter during the day and has all but gone tonight. Had a few cramps tho so think my body is probably just playing tricks on me!

Well no sign of af. Spotting got even lighter during the day and has all but gone tonight. Had a few cramps tho so think my body is probably just playing tricks on me!

Ooh I'd be dying to test. You have such good willpower!

Based on last month 15dpo and based on the few months before that 13dpo. Af due 12dpo but I didn't use my cbfm this month so I don't know for sure.

Honestly I'm terrified of testing. I know how gutted I would be with bfn so I'd rather keep the hope alive!

Spotting dissapeared for a few hours last night. Just a small amount back this am

Sbmack - saw on the other thread you are having a girl! Congrats!

I just weighed myself, weight loss now 1stone!

I know what you mean about not wanting to test and holding onto the hope. The month I got my BFP I wasn't going to,but I was going out with girlfriends that night and would normally let the drinks flow so I wanted to know. I'm so anxious for you...can't imagine what you're feeling.

I'm feeling pretty anxious! This is the longest cycle I have had with the exception of jan where I think the pregnacare I was taking changed my cycle. In jan I got all excited only to get a bfn and af to be 8 days late but I hadn't had any spotting. This month I started spotting at what I would think was 9dpo which is normal for me. The earliest ever was 7dpo so I can't be far out with my dates!

Plus the spotting normally gets heavier and turns red to the point it's sometimes hard to tell the diff between that and af. It ha never gone from very light brown straight to af.

Today it was a little heavier in am but not as much as last few days and now tailed off again

Sorry for the long post just trying to make sense of it! Haha...maybe a better solution would be to test!

Hello, just having a little lurk! ;)
Greenleaf and Jodspods, congratulations!!! I think Yum has a bfp since I last popped on too! Great successes for spotters :)
Hugs to all current spotters, but especially Gobolino xxx I hope it all gets sorted quickly
And to Cupcake... TEST! This is exactly what happened before my bfp! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Hi yomyoms! How's your pregnancy going? Was actually thinking about you the other day so good to hear from you! X

:( so sorry cupcake. what a disappointment xx I suppose at least the spotting was much improved. i hope it stays that way and you soon get a bfp.
I'm good thank you :)

:hugs: cupcake but you know my spotting improved a couple of months before my bfp, perhaps your body is righting itself? X

Hi Cupcake, sorry you got your AF. Just wanted to say the one time I did get a BFP I also noticed the spotting got better in the 2 months prior to BFP, so like MrsP has said it could be a good sign that things are balancing and you are more likely to get pg each cycle. Good luck I hope you get your BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->