Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

I agree with Cupcake see if they can give you something else for the pain.

Well I took a test early this morning and it was a bfn after 5 minutes. Went back to bed for a couple of hours, looked again and thought I could see a line. So I took the test apart and if I hold it up to the window I can see another line. I think it's probably an evap line but I decided to take the progesterone again just in case. Will test again tommorow. It just seems weird that I still got spotting for 2 days that's now stopped, which makes me think that since I'm taking progesterone that the spotting I got wasn't progesterone related.

FX for you Bun!!!!
There just seems to be no answer for our spotting...and probably we all have different causes...
I also agree.....change meds if possible, not nice if it can cause infertility.

I'm interested to see what day I start spotting, as it's normally 6-8 days before AF, but it's been 2-3 days since AC. I haven't been testing for O for the past two months.
Cupcake...stay chilled and FX you get your BFP soon!

Think af is probably coming today but spotting is playing games with me this month. Heavy spotting 2 days ago in the morning and I thought af must be on the way but then it got really light. Yesterday it was so light it was barely there. This morning it was back to heavy again.

Hi ladies, I'm here. Got 9 days medical leave from my doctor. First day back to work.

How are you feeling Greenleaf? Hope you're holding up ok!

AFM- I am just struggling through the pain. OTC stuff like Tylenol and Advil chews up my stomach so Meloxicam is pretty much all I can take for some anti-inflamitory. It delays ovulation. I'm already Ov'ing on cd15 with a 25 day cycle so I can't afford to delay! I wonder if my cd12 ov'ing got extended because of taking it in January. I took it and then we started TTC.

This past period was crazy! I'm hoping things are improving though. Started spotting 6dpo but it was nothing like it usually is. 4 day AF with spotting on day 5. AF was much lighter than usual (usually M, H, H, M, L--this time it was L, M, M, L). Hoping it happens again this cycle and it wasn't just messing with me!

Good to hear from you greenleaf! Glad you got a few days off work to recover, how you doing now? Are you allowed to ttc again straight away?

Af came yesterday on cd30. Expected it but for some reason it hit me hard yesterday. Had a good cry and a real why me moment. Sometimes I just feel like this is all too hard. Not cried like that about it for a while. Picked myself back up a bit today. Must stay positive!

I didn't get to do the procedure. It's a long story...

I was admitted at 6.30am, they gave me some suppository at 10am to soften the uterus. Then I waited until 5.30pm for the OT but it still wasn't available and I ended up having a miscarriage. It was a horrifying experience. :( But hubby was very supportive. He was with me most of the time even though the nurses tried to kick him out of the ward because it was out of visiting hours. He kept sneaking back in. And thank God he was there because I was in so much pain that I couldn't even call for the nurse. God bless him!

So my baby was gone on 20/06/2013, which also happens to be my mother's birthday :cry:

So sorry Greenleaf......must have been awful.:cry:: So glad that you have such a caring hubby!:kiss:

Awww Cupcake! :hugs:

Big :hug: greenleaf Hun

:hugs: to cupcake too, you'll get there Hun, it's hard

Sorry about all your pain momof2 :flower:

It's early days ladies as its my first AF since birth, but am pleased to say that this AF, spotting only HOURS before AF, was pinky/red bloody & nothing like the brown spotting I used to get for 3-6 days. I've heard a few ladies on here say pregnancy sorted their spotting out, hopefully I can say the same! Funny though how even though I had Penny a lot of the time when I was pregnant & after my bleeding stopped after I had her I still checked for spotting!! Old habits die hard.. :dohh:

Sending you all lots of :dust:
x

:hugs: greenleaf. Sorry you had to go through that. Great that you have a supportive hubby!

Big :hug: greenleaf Hun

:hugs: to cupcake too, you'll get there Hun, it's hard

Sorry about all your pain momof2 :flower:

It's early days ladies as its my first AF since birth, but am pleased to say that this AF, spotting only HOURS before AF, was pinky/red bloody & nothing like the brown spotting I used to get for 3-6 days. I've heard a few ladies on here say pregnancy sorted their spotting out, hopefully I can say the same! Funny though how even though I had Penny a lot of the time when I was pregnant & after my bleeding stopped after I had her I still checked for spotting!! Old habits die hard.. :dohh:

Sending you all lots of :dust:
x

Hi MrsP! Wow...time flies! Already your first AF!! Hope you and Penny are doing well :flower:

Hi ladies!
Thinking about Greenleaf.
Any news from the rest of you?
I'm 3 days from AF (I think) and I have ZERO spotting!!! I can only think that it must of been the AC. I finished the bottle about 7 days ago, and I haven't bought more....as I don't want anything to interfere with IVF when I start (not sure when that will be). But it can only be that, can't it? Does that mean that I have low progesterone? It could be anything....but I've gone from spotting 8 days before, to this.

Gob, how long did you take the AC? I have heard it takes a few months to actually help, so if you had been taking it for that long, this very well could have helped you! I had heard good things about it, but it unfortunately didnt work for me.

Gob, how long did you take the AC? I have heard it takes a few months to actually help, so if you had been taking it for that long, this very well could have helped you! I had heard good things about it, but it unfortunately didnt work for me.

Not long Chloe, one bottle, I think maybe a month and a half....so not much. And I didn't do OPK, so I don't know if it affected or not.
Today cd26...no spotting. I can't believe it!!!

Gob- so glad you aren't spotting!

AFM- I'm cd14 and usually O on cd15. I did have a crazy cycle last month and I may have o'ed already since my temp went up .6 today. Today is my birthday so it would be a great day to conceive our little one if I haven't o'ed yet!

Gob- so glad you aren't spotting!

AFM- I'm cd14 and usually O on cd15. I did have a crazy cycle last month and I may have o'ed already since my temp went up .6 today. Today is my birthday so it would be a great day to conceive our little one if I haven't o'ed yet!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:happydance::sex::wine:

Happy Birthday!

Gobolino - glad there is no spotting yet!

AFM - I think I'm getting UTI and am due to o next week. It needs to go away before then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->