Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hi,

I've been spotting from between 7 to 11 days before AF turns up properly. I've been to docs and they're going to do some investigation. I wondering if anyone has gone through this and did you ever find out the reason for spotting?

Thanks!

Hi,

I've been spotting from between 7 to 11 days before AF turns up properly. I've been to docs and they're going to do some investigation. I wondering if anyone has gone through this and did you ever find out the reason for spotting?

Thanks!

At last a Dr that will investigate!!! Please keep us informed!

I just took this at 6pm...Am I seeing things???? It's still there! Help me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
I get that second line when I'm ovulating. Sorry for assuming that's an ovulation stick. Is that a pregnancy stick or ovulation one? There's a definite line.

I get that second line when I'm ovulating. Sorry for assuming that's an ovulation stick. Is that a pregnancy stick or ovulation one? There's a definite line.

So it could be nothing...it's a pregnancy stick

I'm rubbish at seeing lines but I see it! People do say blue dye tests aren't good though, maybe try a pink dye? Fingers crossed its your bfp!!!!! How exciting!!!

Welcome Kim! My doctor wasn't too concerned by the spotting but I've got an appointment at the hospital soon so we will see what they say. How long have you been ttc?

I'm rubbish at seeing lines but I see it! People do say blue dye tests aren't good though, maybe try a pink dye? Fingers crossed its your bfp!!!!! How exciting!!!

I will try again tomorow....I'm so scared of it being an evap or false positive.

When is af due? Def try again with a pink tomorrow as I don't think they have so many evaps.

Welcome Kim! My doctor wasn't too concerned by the spotting but I've got an appointment at the hospital soon so we will see what they say. How long have you been ttc?

I already have a 19 month old daughter, we've been TTC #2 since march. It took 11 months top conceived first time. The doc wasn't worried that I wasn't pregnant, she was more concerned with the spotting as I never had that before I got pregnant first time.

Well......I bought a pink one. Negative. Guess it was a false pos...though I can still see it

Gobolino, you're not out until AF shows. Give it a few days and try again.

Oh no sorry gobolnio. I could see the line clearly. Maybe test again tomorrow or in a ge days with fmu?

Gobolino! I'm sure that's a line!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!

It's 7:30am..I can still see it can't I? It's blue...didn't have anything else
Oh...one hour later the line has gone. I will try and buy a digi for this afternoon. No spotting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
It's 7:30am..I can still see it can't I? It's blue...didn't have anything else
Oh...one hour later the line has gone. I will try and buy a digi for this afternoon. No spotting.

You can still see it indeed! I never used a digi just kept doing cheap tests til they were dark and then a FRER!! I'm so hoping this is it for you

Gobolino - i see that! Congrats! It is much like mine were with Leila. Mine never really got darker for weeks tbh, i think i have diluted pee!

17:00.....waited 5 hrs to pee (!!!) and got a 1-2 pregnant on digi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!!!! Hubby can't stop crying! I'm gobsmacked! This month I thought was no-no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->