Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

aaahhh...so exciting. Congrats Gobolino!!! So happy for you!

Holy cow, congrats Gobo! That's so awesome! I'm excited for you! :)

AFM- Turns out, I ov'ed on cd13 (it had been cd15 since we started TTC)! We bd cd12, cd13, cd14. Wish I would have known I would have ov'ed so early- I'd have started on cd10 instead. Glad we hit O day though. And glad my O day has moved up without doing anything! Hoping that the spotting will have straightened out too.

Let me start by saying I am a total skeptic. I don't believe in ghosts, psychics, paranormal anything, etc. That said, I had a free TTC reading by a psychic. She said she sees the month of Sept as a conceive date/find out date/or due date and a baby boy. I can guarantee that I will not have a due date of Sept because we will be using bc of some sort starting October 2013 until April 2014. Like I said, I don't believe any of it- but did it just for fun. Will be interesting to see if she is right.

Woohoo! Massive congrats! So happy for you!!!! Good job you didn't listen about not ttc! Haha.

Afm - def have a uti. O in 5-9 days a bit worried we aren't going to be able to bd much this month :-(

Yay Gob!! so exciting. I loved seeing the word 'pregnant' on my digi as opposed to just the line :) Congrats! No spotting this month, right?

Cupcake, sorry about the uti, those are no fun at all!

momof2, why no ttc from oct-april? I hope the psychic is right!

hello ladies,
sorry, haven't been around lately..hope all r doin good !

gobo- yay :happydance: so happy 4r u ! h&h 9 months ! glad u dint listen to the doc abt no ttc !

alice- congrtass ! h&h 9 months ! hw r u feeling ?

green- so sorry u had to go thru with the mc :hugs: :hugs:
hope u r feeling better & get a bfp soon with a sticky bean !

cup - uti's r uncomfy..if u haven't tried cranberry juice yet, it heps me or barley water is great( soak it in water for few hrs then boil & strain the seeds & keep drinking the water) hopefully it'll b gone soon !

mom- belated happy b'day ! hope u get bfp soon ! fx !

:dust: to all

OMG Gobs!!! So happy for you!!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

AFM, no sign of AF yet. Does anyone know why the doctors say "do not conceive for at least 3 months" after a MC?? Hubby and I want to start ASAP as we are not young anymore. The longer we wait, the less chance we have. Any advice? Thanks!

Wow thanks ladies....

Sorry I've been missing. Hubby and I on a last minute decision, flew back to Spain, and I shall be here for a couple of months.

I will have to catch up with you all.

Today I shall phone clinic see if they can get my bloods done to confirm pregnancy.
The most important thing here is the no spotting. I was sure it was because of the agnus casta, as the month before I only spotted two days before AF. But I can't say for sure what's happened here...
I remember one of our ladies (can't recall who) saying that even once pregnant, she kept on looking at her panties for the spotting. Yep, that's me too!. I guess once a spotter always a spotter! :haha:

Will be back with news, FX that this sticks!! :kiss:

I remember one of our ladies (can't recall who) saying that even once pregnant, she kept on looking at her panties for the spotting. Yep, that's me too!. I guess once a spotter always a spotter! :haha:

Will be back with news, FX that this sticks!! :kiss:

I'm guessing we all did....I still check for spotting now.

Congrats again. :happydance::happydance: glad you're back in Spain!

Lots of baby dust to everyone else!

Greenleaf, I'm not sure why they say to wait 3 months, but I do know of women who don't listen and concieve in that window. Fx!

Chloe- My wedding is August 2014, and I do not want to be pregnant for it. I already bought my dress (wedding was originally August 2013 but we bought a house instead) and it needs to fit. We'll probably start to TTC in April since I'd be newly pregnant and could still hide it if need be.

Yum- Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Greenleaf- I conceived my daughter in March after having a miscarriage New Year's Eve.

Gotta love a digi gobolino huge congrats I had a feeling!!! :happydance: Yeah I said recently about checking for spotting all the way through pregnancy & still check now & examining for EWCM even though I'm not TTC again!

Greenleaf I'm not sure Hun but I've heard you're super fertile after an mc! :shrug:

x

I was all excited because I ov'ed a day early this cycle and thought things were getting better. Today on 6dpo, I started my usual spotting. I'm so annoyed and so ready to just give up.

Sorry the spotting started momof2. Don't give up, we will all get there!

How you feeling gobolino? Any symptoms?

Managed to get hold of my doctors at 2.30 on a Friday and get antibiotics for the uti. They are normally useless so I was very impressed! So the antibiotics and some cranberry juice seem to have sorted that out. Only problem is I didn't feel much like bding until last night which was cd16. Normally o cd18-cd22 so at least I didn't miss the most important days. I have to say I don't really feel like doing much bding in this hot weather tho!

I think everyone on here who was pregnant checked for spotting regularly throughout the pregnancy, as a force of habit! 7 months after birth and still no AF for me. Although every so often i get what i think is EWCM, but i never get AF, so who knows. BF dries me up down there pretty good!

Mom, don't be down...spotting sucks, but it doesn't always mean you aren't pregnant. I spotted all the way through as normal after O and lo and behold, got my BFP. Spotting stopped shortly after implantation I suppose, right around 14 DPO. I hope you get your BFP so you aren't preggo for your wedding. GL!

Sorry I don't know much about mc, greenleaf, but I have definitely heard many stories of conceiving shortly after one. :hugs:

Hi Girls,

This is our first month TTC and its been so confusing upto now! I have had lots of fertile CM (shows in chart in signature) but no +OPK. Fertility Friend predicted that I would ovulate on 11th. My temperature dropped and I had EWCM but no +OPK, I then for the first time in my life spotted mid cycle. It was only when I wiped and was brown. Today 5 days later I have the most EWCM I've ever had and I've started spotting again!

I'm 10dpo today and had a blood draw to check ovulation. I definitely ovulated based on my chart but hoping it show low progesterone so we can fix that.

Momof2TTC....no way you can give up!!!!!! Spotting sucks, but don't let it get you down! :hugs:

Cupcake, glad you got the meds...and get bd'd!! And enjoy the hot weather :icecream:

Welcome brunettebimbo....hope you find some answers here!

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Greenleaf, hope you can start soon. My bf waited, because mentally she wasn't prepared, and she got pregnant again veeery quickly, with twins! She's now at 11 weeks. So it will happen! :hugs:

AFM, I had my first check yesterday. Def pregnant :happydance:, saw the blob and the sack. But didn't like Dr, she didn't explain anything, not even estimated due date, backround check up, nothing. So I will change, maybe go back to my own gyn, my insurance pays for 80% if I go to him, and he's sooo nice. We shall see. Cupcake, symptoms, no spotting :haha: bb's bigger and hurting, tired (but also have jetlag) and hungry very hungry at mealtimes and especially mornings, but I don't eat much. Oh, and bloated, and constipated :blush:

Great news on the scan gob! How far on do you think you are? Strange your dr didn't do much, hope you get better care from a new one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->