Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Momof2TTC....no way you can give up!!!!!! Spotting sucks, but don't let it get you down! :hugs:

Cupcake, glad you got the meds...and get bd'd!! And enjoy the hot weather :icecream:

Welcome brunettebimbo....hope you find some answers here!

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Greenleaf, hope you can start soon. My bf waited, because mentally she wasn't prepared, and she got pregnant again veeery quickly, with twins! She's now at 11 weeks. So it will happen! :hugs:

AFM, I had my first check yesterday. Def pregnant :happydance:, saw the blob and the sack. But didn't like Dr, she didn't explain anything, not even estimated due date, backround check up, nothing. So I will change, maybe go back to my own gyn, my insurance pays for 80% if I go to him, and he's sooo nice. We shall see. Cupcake, symptoms, no spotting :haha: bb's bigger and hurting, tired (but also have jetlag) and hungry very hungry at mealtimes and especially mornings, but I don't eat much. Oh, and bloated, and constipated :blush:

Yay..... I'm so so happy for you!!!! Congrats!! :hugs:

Momof2TTC....no way you can give up!!!!!! Spotting sucks, but don't let it get you down! :hugs:

Cupcake, glad you got the meds...and get bd'd!! And enjoy the hot weather :icecream:

Welcome brunettebimbo....hope you find some answers here!

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Greenleaf, hope you can start soon. My bf waited, because mentally she wasn't prepared, and she got pregnant again veeery quickly, with twins! She's now at 11 weeks. So it will happen! :hugs:

AFM, I had my first check yesterday. Def pregnant :happydance:, saw the blob and the sack. But didn't like Dr, she didn't explain anything, not even estimated due date, backround check up, nothing. So I will change, maybe go back to my own gyn, my insurance pays for 80% if I go to him, and he's sooo nice. We shall see. Cupcake, symptoms, no spotting :haha: bb's bigger and hurting, tired (but also have jetlag) and hungry very hungry at mealtimes and especially mornings, but I don't eat much. Oh, and bloated, and constipated :blush:

Gobolino this is fantastic news! All those symptoms sound very familiar! Beware the constipation and bloatedness doesn't get much better! Hope you're feeling well though! X

Great news gobolino! If you don't like your doctor it might be worth a bit of money to see the one you like.

Jodspods - I can't believe your 16 weeks already! How exciting!

I'm on cd21. Because of the uti we didn't bd until cd16 but have bd'd 4 out of the last 5 days to make up for it! I am going to guess I ovulated yesterday based on ewcm. I would love more than anything to get my bfp this month cos I really don't want to have to go to my hospital appointment!

Great news on the scan gob! How far on do you think you are? Strange your dr didn't do much, hope you get better care from a new one x

She wrote 4+4, I thought 5 weeks.....and internet varies :shrug:

Great news gobolino! If you don't like your doctor it might be worth a bit of money to see the one you like.

Jodspods - I can't believe your 16 weeks already! How exciting!

I'm on cd21. Because of the uti we didn't bd until cd16 but have bd'd 4 out of the last 5 days to make up for it! I am going to guess I ovulated yesterday based on ewcm. I would love more than anything to get my bfp this month cos I really don't want to have to go to my hospital appointment!

FX for you Cupcake!

AF showed. Spotting had started on 6dpo as usual. 24 day cycle, 10/11 day LP. Waiting on bloodwork now.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Congratulations Gobs. Always lovely to see a BFP on this thread. Wishing you a very happy healthy pregnancy. Welcome to the newbies. This is a great thread.
Mommo2ttc sorry the spotting has returned.

I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks as I've been really upset about this whole spotting thing and me not being able to get pregnant month after month.

I took Clomid in June and doubled the amount of progesterone I took in the 2ww and I only had 2 days spotting that month which is the best it's been since my mc 18 months ago. I had my hysteroscopy today. It was very painful. I was dissapointed when I was told they couldn't find anything wrong and then I started crying in front of the doctor and the nurse. It was so embarrassing. I tried to call DH from the corridor so I wouldn't have to walk into the waiting room with a wet red face but he didn't hear his phone so I still had to walk through and humiliate myself. I got upset when I was waiting to go in because there was pregnant women and babies everywhere. I could here a babies heartbeat on the ultrasound in one of the nearby consultation rooms, the same one where I found out I had lost my baby. I feel so hard done by in all of this. I just know I will end up getting referred or IUI / IVF and the success rates at my hospital are really low. I have a review with my consultant in 2 weeks time. I desperately want a laparoscopy to check for endo. I will ask for one but et he says no. To make it worse news of the royal baby and Kate's labour is everywhere :(

Bun- I know how you feel. Not to the same extent (I have 2 kids and haven't been TTC as long), but I know how hard a miscarriage is--I've had two. It's so hard to have everyone around me pregnant and complaining about it--what I wouldn't do to have morning sickness, be tired, or have a back ache. We'll get there though, we just have to hang in there and think positive.

Sorry af got you momof2 and sorry you aren't feeling too good bun. We will all get there tho! I know what you mean about the royal baby, i wish they would just leave her alone!

Afm - 4dpo today so spotting expected at the weekend

I had a really vivid dream last night that I got my bfp and I came on here to tell gobolino we could be bump buddies! Haha. Never dreamt about anything like that before!

Currently 5dpo (I think) - I hate the next week of waiting for the spotting to start and the spotting. Feeling a bit fed up...

I had a really vivid dream last night that I got my bfp and I came on here to tell gobolino we could be bump buddies! Haha. Never dreamt about anything like that before!

Currently 5dpo (I think) - I hate the next week of waiting for the spotting to start and the spotting. Feeling a bit fed up...

I hope your psychic!!! I dreamt I got a BFP the night before I did.

spotting started this morning. Somewhere between 6 and 8dpo. Feeling fed up of all this :-(

For what ever reason this month I didn't get any spotting what so ever. I made two changes, I switched to organic tampons. My doctor said that women will spot due to a reaction to the chemicals in the tampons. It can keep you inflamed preventing pregnancy. I switch 3 months ago. I also started acupuncture. I pray that it stays and I won't get spotting next month, but it always manages to show its ugly face.

Got my blood test results back today. Progesterone is 3.2 on cd23 (9-10dpo). Indicates that I didn't ovulate? I'm so confused because I had a noticeable temp rise on all the charts on Fertility Friend and it stays up til AF.

Momof2TTC...so sorry about AF...:hugs:

Buninmyoven...Cupcake's right! You will all get there eventually! I'm so sorry you had a hard time at the hospital...it must have been awful. Can you change hospital? And take no notice of the royals...:grr:

Cupcake....loved your dream!!! :flower: FX that it comes true! Any news on appointments?

Flower31, FX for you hun.

Thinking about Greenleaf, Happyshopper, and all you ladies. It's been so nice to have you all "listening" to my complaints. I hope you all get there soon! :flower:

Flower - that's great about no spotting!

Momof2 - that's strange about your result. What will they so now? Will they give you clomid?

I'd love if my dream came true too gobolino. Appointment is in 2 weeks. 7dpo-9dpo today. Spotting has started quite light this month. I've been reading back over some of the old bits of this thread. Didn't realise how many people still spotted the month of their bfp. Gives me hope.

Flower - that's great about no spotting!

Momof2 - that's strange about your result. What will they so now? Will they give you clomid?

I'd love if my dream came true too gobolino. Appointment is in 2 weeks. 7dpo-9dpo today. Spotting has started quite light this month. I've been reading back over some of the old bits of this thread. Didn't realise how many people still spotted the month of their bfp. Gives me hope.

I have no idea. Appt isn't til Sept but I'm going to reschedule for sooner I think. I can't understand how it could be so low (clearly it's low because of spotting, but never thought THAT low).

Momof2 I'm sorry to hear that. What do they say can be done?
How are you feeling gobo?
Lets keep our fingers crossed cupcake......

Momof2 I'm sorry to hear that. What do they say can be done?
How are you feeling gobo?
Lets keep our fingers crossed cupcake......

Good thanx. Yes Cupcake...many if not most ladies spotted before BFP I think, so FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->