Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Think af will be here tomorrow. Spotting was heavier this morning and I had cramps. Spotting light again tonight and cramps gone but I think it probably means af will be here tomorrow. I'm a bit annoyed I am getting cramps a whole day before af now, normally it's only once it starts or maybe an hour or 2 before. Stupid body

Think af will be here tomorrow. Spotting was heavier this morning and I had cramps. Spotting light again tonight and cramps gone but I think it probably means af will be here tomorrow. I'm a bit annoyed I am getting cramps a whole day before af now, normally it's only once it starts or maybe an hour or 2 before. Stupid body
:hugs: Sorry Cupcake

:witch: came this morning. Less than 2 weeks till my hospital appointment, suppose it will be interesting to hear what they have to say....

Cd3 and the worst of af is over. Was looking at my calendar today and realised 3 out of the last 4 cycles have been 30 days. Before that they were settled at 32 days. I have lost 18lbs in the last 4 months and started to wonder if this is why. Is that enough to affect my cycle length. Can only be a good thing its getting shorter I presume!?

Hi ladies :)

Hope it's okay that I poke my head in here... I just haven't been able to find anyone else with this spotting business!

I routinely spot for about 6 days before AF shows. Usually it starts about 9dpo, last week started 10dpo. I'm fairly certain that I'm ovulating... I have a temp shift every time, and my temps stay elevated until AF shows. I sometimes have difficulty determining when the spotting ends and when AF begins; the spotting gets heavier as time goes... I usually go by the first day of bright red blood with no brown, flaky bits (TMI? My spotting is brown and dry-looking, mostly... sometimes wetter, but always kind of old-looking.)

I've become concerned that it might be low progesterone, but because my temps look good and I'm pretty sure I ovulate... maybe not? My midwife was not concerned by it, but when it's your body, it's easy to obsess!

This will be our first cycle TTC. I don't want to wait too long to get checked if there's a problem, but I also don't want to invent ghosts, you know?

I see lots of you ladies got BFP's even with the spotting, so I'm trying not to freak myself out.

Anyway. Just wanted to say hi and see if anybody had any input for me <3

Hello ladies,

I'm back onto the TTC track. AF just finished and doc said if I'm physically and emotionally ready, I can start without having to wait for 3 months.

Baby dust to all of us!

:dust:

Hello ladies,

I'm back onto the TTC track. AF just finished and doc said if I'm physically and emotionally ready, I can start without having to wait for 3 months.

Baby dust to all of us!

:dust:

Great news Greenleaf!!!!! :yipee: You know your body can do it....so no stress and enjoy

Good news on your weight-loss Cupcake!!!!

Welcome 2Moms2be. It's a huge question....why are we spotting. But if you're only just starting...don't stress!!!! As you said, many have got their BFPs whilst spotting, me included!

AFM, I went to see my dr on monday. He was great, as usual. So will stay with him until it's time to go back to Hong Kong. We had a bit of a worry on sunday....as i spotted (brown) the DREADED spotting. But he said not to worry, to rest for a few days, that as long as it's brown, it's old. The good news was that the itzy bitzy thinggie is alive and well! AND we heard a heartbeat (hubby was shocked).

Sending loads of babydust your way girls!!!!!!!

Welcome back greenleaf!!!

Welcome 2moms - sorry you have to deal with the spotting too. Plenty of people of here have got pregnant quickly with it still

Gobolino - glad everything is going well, sorry you had some spotting but great that you heard the heartbeat!!

Yay for the heartbeat, gob! How far along are you now?

2Mom, don't fret, i think most of us dont know why we have spotting, even after many trips to the doctor. but for many, it didnt stop us from getting our BFP, just gave us lots of dread on the road there. I spotted even when i had my BFP, pretty heavily, too, so even if you spot, it doesn't mean you are out!

Thank you for the warm welcome, ladies <3 It gives me a lot of comfort and reassurance to hear that this spotting business doesn't necessarily impact fertility. My cycles seem otherwise fairly normal, so maybe it's just one of those things! <3

2Mom, don't fret, i think most of us dont know why we have spotting, even after many trips to the doctor. but for many, it didnt stop us from getting our BFP, just gave us lots of dread on the road there. I spotted even when i had my BFP, pretty heavily, too, so even if you spot, it doesn't mean you are out!

7 weeks yesterday. What was the name of the forum MrsP made?

7 weeks yesterday. What was the name of the forum MrsP made?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1695123-spotters-ttc-thread-bfp-success-last.html

Hope this works Gobolino! Look forward to seeing you over in the forum!

I feel so frustrated.... My husband really wants more kids, he got tested and is fine. I'm sad and mad that its me that can't give him any. He is very sweet and supportive but I feel like its all my fault. I wish this spotting would leave already.

I feel so frustrated.... My husband really wants more kids, he got tested and is fine. I'm sad and mad that its me that can't give him any. He is very sweet and supportive but I feel like its all my fault. I wish this spotting would leave already.

Don't worry....spotters do get there!

You will get there flower! We all will!

My hospital appointment was meant to be tomorrow but it has been cancelled cos of sickness. They phoned a couple of days ago. They are meant to be calling back soon to rearrange, I imagine it will be another month or 2 now

You will get there flower! We all will!

My hospital appointment was meant to be tomorrow but it has been cancelled cos of sickness. They phoned a couple of days ago. They are meant to be calling back soon to rearrange, I imagine it will be another month or 2 now

No Cupcake! Is that what they said??? They should rearrange for as soon as posible!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->