Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

Hi everyone
Feeling very down today as I tested and bfn! I knew it would be as usual I started spotting 7dpo. I'm pretty sure the spotting has something to do with me not getting pregnant as I never had this before when I conceived. Really worried and upset right now :(

Hi everyone
Feeling very down today as I tested and bfn! I knew it would be as usual I started spotting 7dpo. I'm pretty sure the spotting has something to do with me not getting pregnant as I never had this before when I conceived. Really worried and upset right now :(

:hugs: I think we're in about the same spot. It's so discouraging sometimes. Especially when I'm not sure what's going on!

Hi everyone

:hugs: I think we're in about the same spot. It's so discouraging sometimes. Especially when I'm not sure what's going on!

Yes agree. At least if we knew what was going on we could try to fix it. So annoying :( x

MrsHY - Sorry you are feeling so down :hugs:. I hope I don't have any friends announcing :bfp:'s soon, but I don't think I know anyone trying now, so it's doubtful. It is very upsetting. When my friend has her baby next month it'll be hard, I supported her through TTC and she ended up getting her :bfp: after only 7 months and now I am STILL waiting :growlmad:. Here's some jokes I pinched of a friend on another group!

How does a FS like his eggs?
Over 20mm!

Why did the FS cross the road?
Because there was an affluent, infertile woman in her 30s on the other side.

Why does it take 50 million sperm to fertilize one egg?
Because they won't ask for directions either!

Two sperm were swimming through a woman's body.
The first said, "Whew. I'm getting tired. Just how far is it to the uterus?"
"The uterus?" the second laughed. "We're not even past the esophagus yet!"

You know you are trying to get pregnant when...Someone asks you today's date and you reply "Day 21" . . .

Why do gypsies have trouble getting pregnant?
They have crystal balls.

How many infertility patients does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Screw in a lightbulb! Hmmm . . . do you think it might help? . . .

Charlene - how many DPO are you hun?

x

Mrspttc I am 11dpo due af on Monday. I knew I wasnt pregnant anyway! The spotting is always my indication! My husband just said to me he will get me pregnant next month for sure lol..we will see!
Just wish I knew what was causing this spotting!! X

MRSPTTC - Those were golden! So funny! I'll have to save those for later

Mrspttc I am 11dpo due af on Monday. I knew I wasnt pregnant anyway! The spotting is always my indication! My husband just said to me he will get me pregnant next month for sure lol..we will see!

I will tell you you're not out yet, but I know when people say that to me I don't believe it, I think you know in your heart of hearts don't you? :hugs: x

I will tell you you're not out yet, but I know when people say that to me I don't believe it, I think you know in your heart of hearts don't you? :hugs: x

Yeah I know for sure I'm not unfortunately :( thinking about maybe trying soft cups next month! Going to try and think positive :) x

That's all you can do hun. I'm much more positive this month as I'm trying something new, otherwise I think I'd be a bit doubtful x

I'm hoping I get my appointment for my ultrasound through soon too! Hopefully that will rule out some things so I can not worry as much! Good luck for this cycle I have my fingers crossed for you!!xx

One more thing mrspttc do you think it was the clomid that helped your spotting last month?

Mrspttc - thank you u needed a laugh!

Had call from docs about my bloodtest it has come back abnormal for calcium so need to go back in a month ......any ideas what this could mean?

Thanks Charlene hun! Well my spotting on cycle 1 of clomid started on 9DPO, then cycle 2 8DPO, then 3 10DPO. Who knows? Possibly the fact that ovulated pretty early for me last month. I'll see what happens this cycle :thumbup:.

Jellycat, I've no idea hun sorry, I thought calcium was to do with teeth and bones??

x

I thought the same mrspttc - as I had full bloodworks testing everything it could be unrelated to my cycle issues? Suppose I'll just have to wait a month and find out. Really thought bloods would be ok

Jellycat I remember reading that being calcium deficient can effect the lining on the uterus. Not sure how though.
xx

Thanks MrsP, those are priceless! Feeling much cheerier today :)

Omg ladies i have just done a pregnancy test and got a very very faint bfp! I really don't know what to think. I did the test and before the dye had finished going across I didn't see a line so I left it in my draw and went downstairs just went back up about 5 mins later and there is a very faint but definite bfp!! I'm scared I don't know whether to be excited or not...do you think this could be an evap??? I don't have any more tests?! Eek I hope it is a bfp but really doubting it with the spotting!!

:wohoo: Is the line pink?? Go out & get yourself some more tests girl! Superdrug are supposed to be very good & are ultra early, I think they detect a smaller amout of HCG than FRER's. Can't wait to hear back!!!

I'm still waiting for a positive OPK, I was sure I was going to get one yesterday, but never mind :shrug: x

Iv just had a look at the test I did last night and that has a very faint line on it too so I think it is just an evap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->