Spotting week before AF every month - anyone else?

MrsPttc - that does sound REALLY positive, FX for you.

Jellycat, like Soili i'm not surprised - is that the NHS? I went for a scan with them and was told zilch even when i asked i was told they couldn't tell me i'd have to wait until my follow up grrr! I even said I know i have fibroids, endo, cysts and thin lining - there's not much left to surprise me with, i'd just like to know the sizes of all those....they still refused.

AFM, not sure what's going on, had spotting on provera, finished tabs and then red blood when wiping yesterday. Now back to icky brown gunk spotting. Thinking i might not get a proper AF this cycle and i might take a while to O and get back on track after all the meds. I hate all the waiting in this.

Thanks you've all made me feel better knowing I'm not alone on this:)

Mrspttc really hoping this is your cycle when are you planning on testing is AF due tomorrow by your ticker?

Nell - are you taking a break from all the meds for awhile?

Mrs P am REALLY rooting for you!! Keep us all posted- if it's a BFP we'll all convert to the no sex method LOL!
Sorry to hear about your scan experience Jellycat, that sounds tough. I must have been really lucky, I have had several scans and a HSG through my NHS assisted conception unit, with various doctors and nurses, and all of them have taken lots of time to point things out and explain/reassure me about what they're seeing.
I'm cd19 today and had the minutest dribble of EWCM last night, but am holding out until I get a darker line on an OPK before putting hubby to work!!

So much activity here recently!

MRSPTTC - FINGERS CROSSED!! I hope this is all good for you!!

Jellycat and Soili - So sad to hear about your experiences. I adore my RE, she (like MrsHY) showed me and DH everything she was looking at and has excellent bedside manner, but I do realize I'm just very lucky to have been able to pick who my dr was after researching.

MrsHY - hope that EWCM turns into your + OPK!

AFM: Have been working nonstop the past couple weeks. So I can't believe I'm already saying this but I got my +OPK today - WAY earlier than I've ever gotten before. I had even called my dr on Monday to say let's just schedule the ultrasound for Friday because I never get a +OPK earlier than CD15. Here I am CD13 and when I tested during lunch, smiley face! So I frantically called my dr and have an appointment in about a half hour. I had to commute back home from work. So our IUI that I originally thought would be Saturday may end up being tomorrow. Eep! Kind of nervous/excited.

Hi ladies, I am so happy I found this thread! Have not gotten to read more than this recent page, but to give background with me:

I have been spotting as early as 3 or 4 dpo off and on until AF is due (always spot 2-3 days before AF is due and then spot when af is done as well). I came of ortho tri cyclen lo BCPS SEPT 11th 2011 and have been trying since then to conceive number 1. Waiting for AF to show, think I am not going to get lucky this cycle. This means DH and I are on to cycle 6 =( I feel like my spotting is why I have not gotten pregnant, as I am young and healthy (so is dh, he is 23, i am 22). Oh yeah, the other odd part is I usually only spot after ov up to af ONLY after sex! Can be light pink to dark pink. Anyone else on here have the spotting after sex issue?

Welcome Almostthere! I love your avatar hun. If you're spotting after sex it definitely sounds physical rather than hormonal & would recommend you to get checked out.

Nell, I hope you do get AF & its not a long cycle for you!

Jellycat I also have had crap experience of the nhs, I don't like my FS at all & when I had my scans I asked a lot of questions, the nurses/sonographers were pretty quiet & I nearly died when I heard them quietly mention the words 'large cyst' lol. I don't know if i will test or not, I'm tempted to at the weekend but I'm scared & may only be 10 dpo on sat so I might wait for AF. My ticker is wrong as with me O late I think it'll be a 32 day cycle or so.

Yay for the positive opk daydream, IUI - EXCITING!! It may well be my next step so please tell all!

Thank you Mrshy, I hope between your :sex: & AI you'll catch that eggy!

x

Hi all,
I've been doing a bit of reading, and baby aspirin keeps coming up as something that many women take to help with implantation and thicken the uterine lining. Have any of you heard about this in regards to spotting?

Oh, MrsP, sounds promising! FX for you!!

Daydream, that's exactly what happened to me!! I am CD13 today and got my smiley OPK! Suuuupppppeeerrrr early. I hope it doesn't end up being a false positive like the ones i got on CD20-22 last cycle. But i have a little EWCM, so hopefully thats a good sign. i'm so nervous/excited! DH and I have been super busy and tired so we haven't BD in the past week! He is getting jumped tonight! lol

Sorry to hear about the crappy doctors, jelly and soili :(

Hi all,
I've been doing a bit of reading, and baby aspirin keeps coming up as something that many women take to help with implantation and thicken the uterine lining. Have any of you heard about this in regards to spotting?

Hi expatttc how are you getting on two week wait? Im feeling pretty rubbish as spotting had started 2 days earlier than normal. Was wondering what my plan of attack might be next month and baby asprin might be it. Don't really know enough about it though.

Almostthere welcome... I spot regardless of BD. Agree with Mrs PTTC sounds physical.

Daydream, that's exactly what happened to me!! I am CD13 today and got my smiley OPK! Suuuupppppeeerrrr early. I hope it doesn't end up being a false positive like the ones i got on CD20-22 last cycle. But i have a little EWCM, so hopefully thats a good sign. i'm so nervous/excited! DH and I have been super busy and tired so we haven't BD in the past week! He is getting jumped tonight! lol

SAME HERE! My doctor was like okay when was the last time you BD'd, and I was like ummmm Saturday..... to which she said okay you are ordered to go home and have sex.

I've got too good follicles on my left side and one that probably won't mature on my right side. She gave me the HCG trigger and I'm all set up for IUI tomorrow morning.
MrsPTTC - I'll be sure to update you on the process, though hopefully you won't need it!

Welcome to the thread Almosthere!

Daydream good luck with the IUI!! That is so exciting! You have all weekend to relax which is perfect!

Hi ladies, I am so happy I found this thread! Have not gotten to read more than this recent page, but to give background with me:

I have been spotting as early as 3 or 4 dpo off and on until AF is due (always spot 2-3 days before AF is due and then spot when af is done as well). I came of ortho tri cyclen lo BCPS SEPT 11th 2011 and have been trying since then to conceive number 1. Waiting for AF to show, think I am not going to get lucky this cycle. This means DH and I are on to cycle 6 =( I feel like my spotting is why I have not gotten pregnant, as I am young and healthy (so is dh, he is 23, i am 22). Oh yeah, the other odd part is I usually only spot after ov up to af ONLY after sex! Can be light pink to dark pink. Anyone else on here have the spotting after sex issue?

almosthere, sounds like it might be cervical erosion. Do an experiment, don't have sex after O and see what happens. Good news is - it shouldn't stop you from getting pregnant, but it's worth to check out anyway :) Good luck, hun!!

Mrs P am REALLY rooting for you!! Keep us all posted- if it's a BFP we'll all convert to the no sex method LOL!

*nod nod* :D

MrsHY, I hope you get your positive OPK in a few days!

daydream, good luck with the IUI!! :dust: 2 follies ready to go is awesome!!

Nell - are you taking a break from all the meds for awhile?
Yes Jellycat, I'm taking a cycle or two off :)

To all : It has got sooooo busy in here lately and I'm sorry i've only dipped in and out over the last few months and don't know some of the newer posters histories - i'll try keep up now :)
Has anyone heard from Yum?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for all of us spotters :flower:

Nell, you never know, you body might just be happy to take charge in it's own hands again! Quite a few people I know got BFP on the cycle they were taking a break from meds. But you know how it is, not every "someone I know...." works for everyone when TTC ;) Still nice to have something to give you hope, isn't it?

I always get the most horniest, more obvious O right after BCP :D My ovaries must be going "WE RULE!!"

:dust: :dust: :dust: Right back at ya!! :D

Hi nell, she posted once when she came back from vacation but not been on since, i hope she's ok! x

thanks ladies, and gl to all with their BFPs! although I had lots of spotting after sex 2 nights ago, no actual spotting without sex (we are just waiting to see what happens!) cd 27 for me today, hope to see lot's of us beat the odds and get our bfps soon!

It does seem very busy on here lately.. hope this productivity produces some BFPs.

You ladies have introduced me to me to so many things on this forum. I think I have been burying my head in the sand thiking it will just happen but maybe some of us just have to work harder. Grrrrrr!

I know I am such a pain always asking lots of questions but really think vit b complex has messed me up big time. Spotting much earlier and blood is more clot like and brown as opposed to beige. Every trip to bathroom is full of hope that it will have spontaneously stopped and well as you guys very well know, it is never the case. I really hate bathrooms these days as just full of memories of POAS and disappointment. Only on CD 20 / 28 and dont know whether to stop taking them (vit b) or keep at it. Boobs are pretty painful (they can sometimes be a bit tender around this time) and very veiny (have never noticed prominent blue veins in two week wait).

So sorry for the rant ladies.

Thinking of you daydream keep in touch and try and relax this weekend :))

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"