SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Hello!
I hope everyone is doing well! I had an ultrasound last Thursday and Atalie is already measuring 5 lbs!! Her little cheeks look sooo chubby. I cant wait to hold her! Im handling my gestational diabetes pretty good, my weight has been staying put. I cant believe I have gained 35 lbs. I really only wanted to gain 25 lbs but its soo hard! Anyhow, has anyone started getting everything ready?

I have her room set up and clothes in the closet.. still need to wash more and fold. Im getting anxious, (these weeks need to goooo quickly!). My next appointment is friday and we will probably discuss if we are going to schedule my c-section earlier then 39 weeks because of her weight. Im going to post a bump pic in a few hehe.

Hey Renner! So Mackenzie is measuring "upper average" in size herself so they are going to watch her size. Any ideas what to look forward to? I passed my glucose. And I'm up 12lbs so far!

Here's me!

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/Crystal5483/3E0911D3-F810-4ED0-9BEB-B36D45AA2C95-24563-0000042E3BFF5660.jpg

Well I had my appointment Friday and the doctor said the baby measuring big isnt too much to worry about.. soo she wont be coming any earlier. You look great Crystal!! We are getting closer, day by day :happydance:

Here is my bump at 26 weeks and then again at 33 weeks. I cant believe how much I grew in about two months. I compared it to my bump with my first daughter at 35 weeks and I am bigger NOW but weighed more then!

Attachments

• 26and33weeks.jpg
    26and33weeks.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies. I gave birth to my gorgeous son on june 8th. He's perfect. Weighed 8lb 2oz. We are in awe of him.

I can't share a picture with this phone but there's one in my pregnancy journal.

Thank you!! I'm doing well. I am tired but nothing major.

How's your pregnancy going?

Hi ladies. I gave birth to my gorgeous son on june 8th. He's perfect. Weighed 8lb 2oz. We are in awe of him.

Congratulations!! He is soo soo cute! Good job mama!

Quick update for me.. well after a routine ultrasound, my amniotic levels were low at 6cm. It should be around 12cm!! That same week I rearranged the master bedroom AND remodeled (decor wise) the master bedroom bathroom. So I think I over did it. The doctor made me stay in the hospital over night (first time leaving my daughter overnight :cry:) to run an IV. My levels went up to 8cm and I was sent home. A week later, and after drinking a TON of water/ eating almost a whole watermelon- my levels went up 10cm! Yay! Now I have a doctors appointment monday and we will see what she says as for delivery. My scheduled c section is for July 22nd but after my fluids were so low my doctor said she just wanted me to at least make it to 36 weeks- which is today. Hopefully they are up enough that this baby can stay put for another week or two. Ill update monday!

How are you doing Crystal? Do you have your birth plans all set?

Hey Renner! I'm almost done packing my hospital bag. My birth plan is just to get to hospital in time! :)

Loads of BH and possibly some other kinds ?!

Had an ultrasound today to check growth bc I was measuring ahead by a week or so. Mackenzie is estimated at 5lbs and is normal size. I meet with my OB tomorrow to discuss the full results. She's head Down in my pelvis and facing my spine!

Awe Crystal, it sounds like she's ready to make her arrival soon! How did your appointment go? I know that was quite a while ago. Is she still measuring bigger? Last week my little lady was measuring 9 lbs!
My c section is scheduled for this coming Monday at 7 am. I am beyond nervous! I'm also afraid I might to into labor before then! I've had loose bowel movements for the past three days and then today I've started cramping with each stool. I had an appointment today and my doctor didn't seem concerned at all. She hasn't been very proactive this whole pregnancy anyways. Thank goodness I only have 6 days left.

Hey Renner!

Two weeks ago they told me 5lbs 4oz via ultrasound ... But yesterday when they measured me they said she's upper 7s! Crazy. Friday I had elevated BP and was ordered to rest for the werkend. Bloods showed no signs of preeclampsia which was good. But they found me to be slightly anemic so I'm on Iron supplements. Again on Monday it was still slightly elevated but again no other signs. I've had some headaches and nausea so they're watching me.

I go back Thursday to see my OB. I'm hoping I just go into labor ASAP. I sat on an exercise ball and ate pineapple!

She checked me yesterday and found me to be 1-2cm dilated and baby girl is head down and -1 station.

Sounds like you've got a game plan situated. I have been having BMs with every bathroom trip today! It's insane! I'm hoping its a good sign. The other morning I had 6-8 contractions in about 2 hours just over ten mins apart thought it was something but I fell back to sleep and woke up disappointed lol

1-2 cm's is great! Keep eating that pineapple, sounds like she will be here any day now. Soo exciting! How did you're doctor appointment on Thursday go?

I just had an ultrasound today to check fluids and everything.. Which was good but little Miss. Atalie is already measuring 9 lbs 14oz. I'm so curious as to know how much she will really weigh. Monday we find out :) this weekend needs to go by quickly!

Well..... My c section is tomorrow morning. We will be waking up at 3am to get ready, leaving the house at 4am to drop my daughter off and hopefully making it to the hospital by 5am. Surgery begins at 7am. I'm nervous, excited, several emotions in one. I'm sure they will be magnified tomorrow morning! But I pray God will simply give me peace. I made a list of things to do today so hourly I stay very busy and the day goes quickly. I will update with pictures asap! Most likely after we're home and settled.

Good luck Renner!

I've been being monitored due to high BP, protein in urine etc.

24-hour urine collection today, ultrasound Tuesday, non stress test Friday.

Best of luck Renner! Can't wait for pics!
Crystal hope all goes well for your last few weeks!
Take care ladies n big congrats for making it 9 months!
Thinking of you both! Xx

Hello!! Atalie is here! Weighing 10 lbs and 3 oz! Everything went perfect and she is soo soo sweet. Shiloh, my first daughter is just in love with her and very protective. No one was allowed to hold "her baby"!

Can't wait until your little lady makes her arrival Crystal!

Attachments

• IMG_20130725_104836.jpg
    IMG_20130725_104836.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 3
Rennet she's perfect! Oh my Lord 10lbs! I bet you're glad you had a section!

I'm waiting impatiently for my little ones arrival. Increased BH and some lower back ache and cramping so I'm HOPING that I'm in pre labor and things start soon!

Doc appointment today at 2:30EST - after a non stress test at 2EST. Can't wait to see if she checks me again and what the OB Has to say! Maybe the NST will show contractions :)

Too cute Renner! Congrats! My ds was 10lbs 4oz vaginal birth so I understand giving birth to a almost 1 month old!
Crystal can't wait to hear news! Best of luck!
I am back in TWw so I am checking in you you ladies to keep me distracted. My due date has passed and I survived. It was July 25. My sis in law felt the need to remind me that it would have been my due date. Awesome lady... Thanks I guess I forgot? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->