SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

:wave: Hi ICEPRINCESS!!!

Looking Good 28329!!!

Well Ladies, we are having our Baby Shower Saturday! We are anxious! The room has been painted for a couple of weeks now and the crib is ready! We plan to get all the other shopping out of the way Sunday and next Saturday after we get through sorting any gifts we get at the shower. It is hard to believe that we are looking at our 32nd week!!! We took Maternity pics last Saturday before my b-day so we are anxious to see how they turned out. Looks like we are rounding this final corner in our journey. I am packing 3 "hospital" bags Sunday as well. Mine/Baby, DW, and DD! DD is in school so we have to be prepared to let her stay at Grandma's and head to school if delivery day falls during the week. Getting our last few things in order Ladies, how are you all???

Oh my Gosh MrsMM it's getting close!!! What color did you go with for the nursery? We are painting tomorrow!! I ordered the window valance and chose colors off that :)

:wave: Hi ICEPRINCESS!!!

Looking Good 28329!!!

Well Ladies, we are having our Baby Shower Saturday! We are anxious! The room has been painted for a couple of weeks now and the crib is ready! We plan to get all the other shopping out of the way Sunday and next Saturday after we get through sorting any gifts we get at the shower. It is hard to believe that we are looking at our 32nd week!!! We took Maternity pics last Saturday before my b-day so we are anxious to see how they turned out. Looks like we are rounding this final corner in our journey. I am packing 3 "hospital" bags Sunday as well. Mine/Baby, DW, and DD! DD is in school so we have to be prepared to let her stay at Grandma's and head to school if delivery day falls during the week. Getting our last few things in order Ladies, how are you all???

How'd the shower go?? And I've had fun working on my nursery... still not done but we still have time!! And I haven't started packing yet... but I'm not yet 30 weeks.

CRYSTAL Hey! Hope the painting went well. We painted a month ago, I'm so very OCD and the planner of all planners.... We went with Carolina Blue (Light Blue) I am an alum of UNC so every light blue is Carolina when I speak it. And Hot Pink! It is sooooo gorgeous. I will have to post pics sometime next week. Of course we finished decorating and setting up the room after the shower Saturday, so that we could have whatever was given and then go out and get anything else we still needed. Her little room looks sooo cute!

LIBBY The shower was GREAT!!! ALOT of clothes! Actually more clothes than anything else. We were able to complete the nursery, but we still have things we need... Her closet however needs NOTHING, it is full and I don't think she will even get a chance to wear all the cute little things she got. :haha: We are extremely excited... How are you? Yeah, I packed my bag about a week or so ago. And (more in journal) I only did that because at our appointments lately, the doc has been saying that she is growing rather big and mid-May may not be an accurate account... So we shall see... I am just at 33 wks now. As long as she can hold out till 37 I am fine with full term. DD was born at 38w4d so....

We are going with a baby pink and muted green - it matches the shades on the butterfly from the valance. It's not done though! Little by little then ceiling and trim :)

Mrs MM - Yeah, seems like a lot of people end up with tons of clothes at their shower and not much from their registry! Glad you are happy with the clothes! I will check out your journal... mine is looking to be big too, but my first was as well... and we went until 39 weeks before inducing. We'll see!

Nursery.... I am coordinating with some curtains... bright blue, this yellow green citron color, off white, grey. I learned I do better with more colors because I slowly change the room as the baby gets older so its easier to find new stuff like a rug or toddler bedding or toy box etc.

All is going well here! My computer, decided to crash and I just got it back! I had gestational diabetes with my daughter, which I maintained pretty well with diet and exercise and it seems I am getting GD again with this little lady :(. Its hard to handle, especially since I eat healthy to begin with.. I guess I dont understand why I get it! Anyhow, Atalie's (pronouned: At-uh-lee) closet is full of clothes and everything is coming together nicely.

I will be in the third trimester here shortly! Yay!
I hope everyone is doing good as well!

RENNER Very pretty name. Congrats on coming to the 3rd Trimester soon. I hope all continues to progress nicely and you can get this GD under control.

How is everyone else? It has gotten extremely quiet around here and I know it is because EDDs have come... Hope all is well with everyone

AFM I have dialated one almost 2 cm the doc said today so he says be prepared, pay attention, ANY day now... 1st DD came at 38w5 so we wait and prepare!

Oh good to hear you are progressing! I am still chugging along and waiting... not as far along as you! Wish I was! But have a lot going on at work, so I guess I need more time, ick.

Oh mrsmm, cant wait to hear the news that your beautiful lo is here.

Things are going downhill my end. I am borderline anaemic, i have ketones in my uine meaning im not eating enough. Baby is well and happy but he's swimming around in too much amniotic fluid. I have been offered a sweep at 39 weeks due to my spd, which has caused meito walk with crutches and take Codiene for. Midwife has said that if my fluid level is still high at my 36 week scan then I may be induced at 38 weeks. If the ketones remain I may need to stay in hospital anyway :( The ketones means my body is possibly going into starvation mode. I have zero appetite but have defo changed my eating habits.

Hope everyone else is well.

28329 - Oh man so sorry you are having issues! Do you get sick when you eat? Or just nothing sounds appetizing so can't seem to eat enough? The latter sounds like what you might have been describing... only time I've ever had that happen to me was post-baby... but I think I was encouraging myself to feel that way because I really wanted to lose some weight. So although I can't really relate, I feel for you! 38 weeks is good! Baby should be nice n healthy by then! And I know others wanting babies to come early due to SPD... it is painful! The mama needs to be considered as well as baby!

I just feel full after a few bites. Nothing seems to make me want more. But im forcing myself, anything for my baby.

MrsMM24, how are you doing? Is your little lady here yet? I hope you're doing well!

Hello, how is everyone doing? I had a doctors appointment, and they scheduled my c-section for June 22nd! Hopefully they next 9 weeks go by quickly!

Hey Renner! How come so early with the C Section? It's going to go by so fast!

I'm doing ok. Just getting bigger and trying to get everything all done. I feel like I have no time!

Opps! I meant JULY 22nd! It's about a week before my due date to be sure I don't go into labor. I was also put on gestational diabetes meds this past week :(. I agree, so much to do and not a lot of time left. I've been so tired these past couple weeks Im totally not getting anything done! I need an energy boost!

Opps! I meant JULY 22nd! It's about a week before my due date to be sure I don't go into labor. I was also put on gestational diabetes meds this past week :(. I agree, so much to do and not a lot of time left. I've been so tired these past couple weeks Im totally not getting anything done! I need an energy boost!

Nothing going on with me... just working, spending precious time with my toddler and DH, and working!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->