SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Thank you! I had "some to spare" before I got prego so I popped quick lol

drat i cant see the pic from this computer. but i'm sure you look fantastic! i'm definitely prego looking, but not to the point yet where I'm freaking out about being fat in the legs or dealing with side/back fat lol. Only a matter of time...

LIBBY glad to hear that your fall down the stairs wasn't too bad. Although this is my 2nd, it has been over 10 years since we had a baby, and although this is another girl, it is fully different. Alot to do with my age as compared and how things have changed over time, but all in all the pregnancy is going well. I am well into my 3rd trim so of course things are beginning to repeat the 1st trim but I am happy to progress day after day after our journey.

MOMMY2BE Things are going well in here. How are you all? It is getting extremely close for your time.... How is the third trim rounding out for you?

CRYSTAL Looking good! I posted pics in my journal, as the ladies there and I have been documenting my growth. I look like I am about to pop and I have 10 weeks left....

How is everyone else here holding up, in there respective month/trimester?

Hey there, thanks for the update!! Yeah you're a couple weeks farther along than me... hard to not get ancy now that I'm about to start third tri.. last part is the hardest!

Things are going pretty well for me lately, I am feeling really great! However I got freaked out yesterday after I went to my midwife appt, she told me my baby has a bright spot on her heart which could indicate downs syndrome. I did some research though and chances are she is going to be completely fine. Not that I would love my baby any less but its so scary!

Anyone else have any soft markers after their anomaly scan?

MEANT2B So glad to hear that you are feeling well. As for the spot, it is a very high percentage of babies that have that show on the U/S and not have DS. Not that there will be any love loss for your growing LO. It isn't anything to worry about greatly as that's something they check consistently. I am older so I had numerous tests down with this pregnancy, when the spot showed up on our U/S we had already checked with a amore thorough test for abnormalities so we were not too worried. Try not to worry about that spot Hun... Also, I notice it's a girl, they are more likely to have this spot show than boys, we are having a girl too!

Thank you so much :) Its always nice to hear some reassurance. I think it was just a shock initially, I have calmed down quite a bit now.

Yeah for little girls! I am going a little crazy with the girly stuff the last couple weeks.

I'm so glad for these threads. Going on Tuesday for my scan and now I know not to initially panic of they see a bright spot! So far nothing was mentioned about her heart at 16 1/2 weeks. We shall see.

Oh girls are so fun... but pricey haha. I love dressing mine up! Will be interesting to see how a boy is this time around!

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/...-A616-7AC3D68104C7-19017-000014BFC6D97AFD.jpg

So they noticed choroid plexus cysts on her brain at the scan in Tuesday which can be associated with Trisomy 18. But there are NO other markers and everything else about her is perfect. I guess they happen in 1% of all normal babies too. My risk for trisomy 18 was 1 in 10,000 after my blood test. But they said at the ultrasound that based on everything else being perfect it's more like 10 in 20,000.

Just to ease my mind I'm going back on 5/7 to have another scan :)

Just looked at my ticker and it says, "dreaming and has a sleep schedule" or something of the sorts. This must be true, I just told my husband Atalie (Pronounced At-uh-lee) is awake kicking all night and then doesnt move during the day. She has the day/night switched already hehe.

Crystal, I love your ultrasound picture! What a princess!

I had a 3D ultrasound at 19 weeks and it totally freaked me out LOL. Our baby had little to no fat and could barely make out any features.. so that went into a drawer for the time being lol. Of course I know she has all her little features as you can see them in a 2D profile picture but the 3D didnt turn out so good. I think ill schedule another around 30 weeks when she is chubby.

On another note... heartburn sucks (Especially at night :nope:).

Renner I feel you on the heartburn!! Zantac has been my friend! I'm hoping it means this baby will have hair. Madison was bald for like two years lol

Had my first leg cramp last night just after i fell back asleep after waking to pee... OWW!! Had them with Madison and now with Mackenzie! blah! lol

Exhausted today... TGIF!

As for the 3D it still creeps me out even though I see features and her smiling lol !

Just looked at my ticker and it says, "dreaming and has a sleep schedule" or something of the sorts. This must be true, I just told my husband Atalie (Pronounced At-uh-lee) is awake kicking all night and then doesnt move during the day. She has the day/night switched already hehe.

Crystal, I love your ultrasound picture! What a princess!

I had a 3D ultrasound at 19 weeks and it totally freaked me out LOL. Our baby had little to no fat and could barely make out any features.. so that went into a drawer for the time being lol. Of course I know she has all her little features as you can see them in a 2D profile picture but the 3D didnt turn out so good. I think ill schedule another around 30 weeks when she is chubby.

On another note... heartburn sucks (Especially at night :nope:).

I just had my 28 week U/s... the baby was much more cute than earlier... posted it to my journal... cute lil nose etc! But yeah problem is now he's more squished, so couldn't really get a good view of his body, just his face!

Wonder if there's some truth to the sleep schedule thing! Bc mine DOES move a lot during the day... and no idea if he moves at night because I'm not awake... so gives me hope that he'll like to sleep at night! :)

Soo.. ugh.. Where to begin :wacko:. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had gestational diabetes (borderline). I managed it very well with diet and exercise, although my midwife at the time decided it was best to induce me 10 days early because my fasting glucose levels were rising above what was best for my daughter. I agreed, and after maxing out on pitocin, they said it was best to have a c-section. So she was born via c-section. Anyhow, I feel I missed out on the whole birthing experience and am really feeling like I would like to try to have this baby vaginally. Im just so confused and dont know what is best. I have done research and I feel I am a good candidate for a vbac but i just dont know. I havent talked to my doctor about it because she doesnt do vbacs and i would have to switch doctors etc. I think I need to make a pro's and con's list!

Well.. I didnt really ask a question or anything lol. I guess I just needed to vent. This is a hard decision and Im confused :(

Renner I wish I could help but my first was born vaginally.

My friend is due next month and had to have a c section first time around but is attempting a vaginal birth this time. I can't let you know how it goes when she has him?

Another friend of mine has no choice she had a c section the first time and has to this time for to placenta previa and accreta.

Make your pros and cons list!

Renner- I'd want to switch drs to give me the option... but then everyone I know around here has just stuck to c sections and they were fine with it... I did vaginal, but they tell me how it can be nice because delivery is much faster and planned etc. So if you think all that, then I guess no reason to switch drs. But yeah...

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well. Just thought I'd share my 28+2 bump pic with everyone.

Attachments

• 20130318_155542_zps13a20dc0.jpg
    20130318_155542_zps13a20dc0.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
Looking good ladies! Hope all is well with everyone. Just thought I would stop by to see how you all are doing! Best of luck to all! XoXo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->