SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

How's everyone feeling today? I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Yay. I think ms is kicking in. Nausea is here and i was almost sick twice today. Bring it on. Praying this one is sticky.

How's everyone feeling today? I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Yay. I think ms is kicking in. Nausea is here and i was almost sick twice today. Bring it on. Praying this one is sticky.

With you on the sickness. Ate a sausage biscuit from Starbucks and almost had to pull over and throw it back up :wacko: I truly wish MS was only in the morning and not all day long!!

Morning sickness is a sign of high hcg levels so our bodies are doing us some good. But god to i feel awful.

well i did a boots own test last night (50miu i think?) and the result line was darker than the control line so am taking that as a god sign. Apart from sore boobs & bloating at night I amn't having any symptoms. Don't get me wrong - I dont really want sickness or anything but I feel so antsy about this early scan on Friday and not quite sure how I will cope if something is wrong.

Think positive sweetie :D
Iv got ms lots!! I had to go to a and e the other night due to just throwing up constantly! But apparently I have a UTI and that can cause sickness to be worse!! I know its a good sign being sick but it is not morning sickness lol!! All day and night sickness with associated heartburn would be a more appropriate name lol!! xxxxx

Good Morning (EST) Ladies!!!!:hi:

How are we all hanging in? I have a little MS, have had it for about 2 weeks now. I worry at times, because symptoms come and go therefore my bbs are not as sore, but so far so good and just taking it one day at time! I hope you are all ok and doing well today.

Oh, I am irritable on and off, that is different for me.

My next scan is 10.23.12

I'm the same mrsmm. Symptoms are come and go.

Good Morning (EST) Ladies!!!!:hi:

How are we all hanging in? I have a little MS, have had it for about 2 weeks now. I worry at times, because symptoms come and go therefore my bbs are not as sore, but so far so good and just taking it one day at time! I hope you are all ok and doing well today.

Same here on bb's not being as sore! Kind of enjoying it, to be honest. Now when the little kids I nanny accidentally hit my chest, I don't feel like bawling my eyes out. :haha: I'm EXTREMELY moody. That's really my only issue today /: Hope all my other spring/summer mammas are doing well!

I've also been worried about symptoms that come and go. I seem nauseous quite a bit, but when it goes away, it makes me wonder if something is wrong. But I really just need to stop worrying. :)
The only thing that makes the nausea go away is to have a full belly. I swear I'll be 500lbs when I have this baby, lol.

I was nauseous with DD, but it was only first thing in the morning and way more intense. I had no symptoms at all during my last pregnancy when I MC.

Nausea has hit me today and I've got RLS as of last night... restless leg but its also in my lower back... makes me very fidgety like i need to stretch but doesn't help!! At work and looking at computer makes me feel worse, but i can't just stare at a wall all day!

Hello ladies,

Happy to see all of us on this side of TTC. Mrsmm please add me to the BFP 2013 thread.

We got our BFP August 17th and our due date is April 27, 3013.

Me too please. We got our BFP on Aug.31 and are due on May 1 2013. Guess I can get that onesie after all that says "50 Shades of Grey Baby'...lol

How are all you Ladies holding up today? Well I hope!

I have another scan a week from Tuesday, so we are anxious and hopeful!

Ms has started for me, ack! Ate half my lunch... saving other half for when I start feeling poorly again bc after feeling awful for 4 hours, I ate lunch and felt much better, although not great but not on the verge of puking anyway!

Oh and my next scan is the 25th... hoping we see something then!

MrsMM I got my :bfp: yesterday at 8dpo and confirmed it today with a CB Digi at 9dpo! EDD by O date would be June 29th!

Cautiously I'm here with my history - praying that third time is the charm and this little bug is going to STICK! :)

Hi Ladies, currently 6 weeks 4 days, feeling ok... waves of MS but nothing horrendous. My hormones are going crazy though... very uptight and emotional.. hope it fades? my relationship is on the line! xx

How are all you Ladies holding up today? Well I hope!

I have another scan a week from Tuesday, so we are anxious and hopeful!

Im good except the fact i have a horrible cough :(
and i think the flu so its awful! iv just got over ms but think
its back was back throwing up again this morning :(

I had 1:14 downs results back not long ago.. so i got the option
to have CVS or not to bother having any tests and to just have scans
to tell me more .. but i opted to have CVS and im having that tomorrow
AM.. terrified if im honest :shrug: but i will have results within 24/48 hours
just scared as i had bleeding friday badly and i have a haemorrhage near
the sac.. it got bigger on sunday's scan :( .. but they have not said anymore
iv now had 4 scans in 13 weeks :dohh: :lol: but everything is okay
with the baby just got to see if this haemorrhage clears or not..

Don't want to scare anyone! just thought id update about me abit

Exciting news about your scan! FX'ed! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"