SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Hi Ladies, currently 6 weeks 4 days, feeling ok... waves of MS but nothing horrendous. My hormones are going crazy though... very uptight and emotional.. hope it fades? my relationship is on the line! xx

:hugs:

i was the same and its continued still now mine are all over the
place .. :( it will be different for everyone so i hope yours fades soon
:hugs:

CRYSTAL.. WIshinig you a H&H 9 mos Hun! I of course updated the testing thread at first sign of that lovely BFP! Welcome Here....

MADHAT, hang in there Hun! All will ease up and work out soon, this is an emotional time period. Not to mention all the other things that can be going on, it is very early so do what you can to relax and I am the first to KNOW that's easier said that done.:hugs:

BECY, Aw Hun, so sorry you are having a go of it right now, but all will be ok and work out fine. LUNABEAN, had a similar situation for the majority of her pregnancy, there is a rainbow on the other side of this journey, you're baking it up just fine! :flower:

Hi Ladies, currently 6 weeks 4 days, feeling ok... waves of MS but nothing horrendous. My hormones are going crazy though... very uptight and emotional.. hope it fades? my relationship is on the line! xx
Ugh. Yup, me too. MS and fatigue have started now too just this week. like constant carsickness, where I'm nauseous but never actually puking. My first pregnancy was TOUGH on my marriage so I get it! DH thought I should be nicer.. shouldn't expect so much of him.. should be calmer and happier... etc etc. So we fought a lot!! Bracing myself for it this time and trying not to have high expectations for him.. its not like in the movies where they massage your feet every night. At first, he barely even acknowledges I'm prego when I'm constantly dealing with it. Then, he might be real attentive awhile. But then it drags on awhile and the attention peters out until right at the end. eek!

Ugh. Yup, me too. MS and fatigue have started now too just this week. like constant carsickness, where I'm nauseous but never actually puking. My first pregnancy was TOUGH on my marriage so I get it! DH thought I should be nicer.. shouldn't expect so much of him.. should be calmer and happier... etc etc. So we fought a lot!! Bracing myself for it this time and trying not to have high expectations for him.. its not like in the movies where they massage your feet every night. At first, he barely even acknowledges I'm prego when I'm constantly dealing with it. Then, he might be real attentive awhile. But then it drags on awhile and the attention peters out until right at the end. eek!

omg its so hard to deal with! I'll be honest i'd prefer to have the physical symptoms rather than mental ones! i never prepared myself up for feeling like this! :wacko:

I have an overwhelming feeling of just wanting to be my own, do my own thing at my own pace etc... its like i have so much to think about i dont need anybody else to distract me! So odd.Please tell me this is normal! Xx

MrsMM I got my :bfp: yesterday at 8dpo and confirmed it today with a CB Digi at 9dpo! EDD by O date would be June 29th!

Cautiously I'm here with my history - praying that third time is the charm and this little bug is going to STICK! :)

Yay, congratulations!! So happy to see you here. Fingers tightly crossed for you hun.

Thanks 28329 - got my first round of bloods done yesterday at 10dpo... 17hcg and 10.9 progesterone :-/

Has me a little on edge. But then again it was pretty early. The FS doesn't want to supplement the progesterone yet, he'll determine that after Friday's results. I am going first thing on Friday morning and I'll have the results back later that day... PRAYING for a miracle here!

MadHat -

Yup, normal.... DH wouldn't do enough, support me enough, so I started thinking I didn't need him... but this is good practice because often the woman is going to be better with the baby to start out with so will have to take on more in that regard at first. Just know your hormones are all out of whack and try to keep your distance if you feel especially hormonal. The nights where I am feeling really pissy, I watch tv in another room so I don't start a random fight for no reason!

Crystal, i'm praying for excellent results for you.

Well ladies my time here was short, we have MCed #3.... but I wish you all the best and the happy and healthiest of 9 months!

Crystal, again i'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

CRYSTAL, so sorry to hear of your loss, I totally know how you feel and my heart goes out to you. Hoping there are some answers attained this time. :hugs: for you and DH Hun!

Hi everyone,

I've been MIA the past week or so.

I had an ultrasound on Friday and everything looks great! Little bean had a heart bean of 166. I see the OB today that delivered DD and I'm starting to get excited.

I'm 9 weeks today. :)

Hope everyone else is feeling great!

KMFJD... all sounds well.... Happy 9 weeks Today!!!!

KMFJD... all sounds well.... Happy 9 weeks Today!!!!

Thanks! :)

Has anyone told their boss yet? I have to tell mine and I'm not looking forward to it. I have a big project due soon, so I think I'll tell him when it's turned in. I ha a different boss with DD and he was so great with everything, but I have no clue how this one will react.

Sorry Crystal!!!!! Hugs!!

I haven't told my work yet. Waiting until we're in the safe zone..

KMFJD, I have not told my supervisor yet. I am waiting until we tell our family and friends which we are trying to holdout on until Thanksgiving (US). That would put us just 2 weeks over the 2nd Trim like LILLY said. However, I am showing more than expected so we are hoping to at least hold out until my next appt which will be Nov. 6th. heading into the 2nd Trimester.... We shall see. There is so much to go through to make sure maternity leave is set correctly, etc... Hard while we are taking it one day at a time. every day is a milestone for us right now.... GL telling your boss Hun!

Just had a healthy scan, showing foetal pole and heartbeat so would love to "officially" join. Due around 15th June I think.
Now the reality is kicking in............ and I'm terrified! It's been years since my last baby........

CHARLIEWORLD, that's how I feel, actually like this is our first. We have been terrific Aunts 6 times over, but the last baby was our 10 yo DD!!!! So happy to hear you are over from my testing thread with a lovely scan! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->