SPRING and SUMMER 2013 Babies!!! (39) We are Here! (5) Angels

Yeah I actually looked back to see if I was as far along as you at my last appt... nope you were 5 days more prego. I didn't get to see a fetal pole or hb and it worried me!

Hi ladies. I had my first midwife appointment this morning. It went really well. We told her that my fiance doesn't believe my lmp wasn't the begining of my cycle. She's sorting me out a dating scan. Will see my baby in next couple weeks. We see her again in 3 weeks. It's all happening.

so my test results
progesterone 29.9
7dpo
13dpo progesterone 62 hcg 46.2
15dpo hcg was 132

we have our first ultrasound and ob appt 7weeks and 1 day which is nov 15th. we will find out if its only one or more

Hey guys how's everyone feeling today? I'm pretty good... stomach started hurting, but then ate some breakfast and I am better. Just that sorta nauseous feeling I get when I try to read in the car... cept its most of the time.

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm handling the new hormones pretty well. I'm just waiting on my appetite to come back!

Thanks MRSMM for the link to this page!!! Who is due in July?!?

our EDD is july 2nd or 3rd. we have an ultrasound nov 15th to see if there's more then 1 in there

I am doing well today, so much anxiety around here with the "Perfect Storm" aproaching, but that is helping to keep my mind occupied as I feeling so many stomach twinges and lack of symptoms that I worry. I look forward to my next U/S on the 6th.... Come on 2nd Trimester!

PHOTOG, you are very welcome... Welcome over! There are a few ladies listed on the 1st page including yourself that are due in July....

hiya, im now 8wks 3days & doing fine, ive not really suffered with bad symptoms just really on/off - the only thing that makes me vom atm is cranberry juice! (odd) midwife appt tomorrow for bloods & booking 1st scan. Soooo excited!

Anyone else suffering from ms today? I am miserable! Not puking today... its like I can choose to or not, which is weird. And I puked maybe 4 times yesterday and learned it does not HELP... told DH sprout is still in there after the puking, so I still feel like crap! Scan this week... hopefully that will help... seeing the baby that's causing me agony!

How is everyone doing today?

I am super excited! I saw my OB this morning as I had a small amount of brown spotting over the weekend. I had a SCH with DD, but the bleeding was nothing like that and I wasn't necessarily worried, but DH thought I should go in. I had an ultrasound and he did a swab and a uring test and everything still looks great. Baby was still bobbing around with a strong healthy heartbeat; everything looks right on spot for 10 weeks. :) I also told my boss today, which went well. He doesn't have kids and isn't known to be symptathetic to employee's parenting situations, but he was supportive, which was nice.

Hope everyone had a happy Monday!

hey guys... *knock on wood* but I don't feel as bad today! Hope this lasts all day! Hows everyone else today?

omg my boobs have bern major majorly sore yesterday and today. i can't touch them, move nothing! yesterday spent all day with out a bra and today I'm trying to wear one but its umm a little too small now. i swear my boobs have doubled in size already. I'm already starting to gain some weight and its not from over eating either. i have a feeling there is more then one in there. granted it'd be awesome if there was one boy and one girl. everyone keeps telling me its gonna be triplets. (deep breath). i want the next 2 weeks to speed by so my ultrasound appt is here to check. anyone else know their progesterone and hcg levels so i can compare

so sorry Photogmommy!

And Serenity, sometimes people bloat fast... I know I do... and even when I was measuring normal, people would always ask if I was prego with twins bc I looked huge/monstrous in the belly! But just had the one baby. I'd love twins, sigh. As far as bras, sounds like maybe you'd want to switch to a comfy sports bra! I didn't get huge until post-baby last time, but did grow some so I bought some body by victoria bras... cotton comfy but still had underwire. But postpartum I was huge and everything hurt to wear, so I did sports bras... and even when I wasn't leaking, I did the breast pads to cover the nips so I wouldn't have headlights!

:wave: Welcome all newcomers!

PHOTOGMOMMY :hugs: so sorry for your loss Hun!

Ahhh the bloating, I have been looking 3 mos since I was 5 weeks. I am 11w1d today and look 5 months.... The bloat got me big time, it is said that it happens to those that have already had one, it is water weight, to those that have alot of saly in their diet. Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->