Spring Babies

Haha Karry I feel you on th 15 min naps. Some days if I really tire him out I'll get 40 min...

No crawling yet. Doing what feels like hours of tummy time to let him build up strength for that though! For Christmas we will be up in Vermont at my parents' house. Not sure where he will sleep. We will try in the same room but we all wake each other up with our sleeping noises and he's been in his own room since three months.

TEETHING! Arg. That is happening, anyone else? So sad :( frozen carrot works well and rubbing his gums but man, I can't believe we have two years of this. Off and on I hope.

Two teeth have arrived so far here. The bottom center two. I believe the top centers come in next. Scotts look like they're trying to break through. I've attached (I hope!) a picture of the expected time frames of the different teeth so hopefully we'll get a break between each set! Although I have to say Scott was no bother when these ones came in (we didn't even notice until we saw the teeth one day!) but I believe the eye teeth are more difficult.

No crawling here yet either but plenty of tummy time too! I can't even change his nappy or get him dressed without him rolling over & trying to wriggle away every five seconds! :haha:

Vermont sounds lovely! (Mind you I only know what I'd have seen on TV so might not be accurate - Ireland isn't full of leprechauns & people saying "top o the mornin to ye"!) I'm not sure what our Christmas plans are just yet. We just need to hear what DHs grandparents are doing. If they're not coming to DHs parents then his parents (& his brother & three foster kids!!) will be coming here & then my parents & brother will be coming on Stephens Day. I've never actually cooked for any of them before so I'm imagining stress levels will be on overdrive!

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe