Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

:hugs: Cheryl, glad the spotting stopped.

Kat~ How weird to keep changing the rules like that, but at least you will have it written down. That's a shame your friend had to pay for a separate scan. Thinking of you and can't wait to see pics! :)

Scan was amazing. I'm calling myself team pink until proven otherwise cause that's what I saw :haha: Here "she" is:

In the middle pic she's sticking out her tongue :cloud9:

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • tongue out.jpg
    tongue out.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • hand by face.jpg
    hand by face.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
So happy to hear that the spotting stopped Cheryl. Did I tell you my name is Cheryl as well? I'm assuming that's your name?

Rainkat- such beautiful pics!! I'm so glad all looked perfect in your scan!!
AFM- I'm on the ferry with dh coming back from Vancouver. I did a bit too much shopping! Of course nothing for myself but that's ok it was fun!

Cheryl - glad the spottin has stopped.

Kat - great pictures.

It is very exciting now the teams are starting to form. So I shall throw my team into the mix - I am determinedly team yellow!

Hello to all the ladies I have missed x

Hi everyone!!

Cheryl I hope the scan has all gone ok today! Let us know I'm getting nervous here lol! I am sure its all fine I just cant wait to see what team you are and see those pics!!

Rainkat - gorgeous scan pics hun!!! Cant wait to see if you join me on team pink!!

MG - when do you find out??

Jersey, pinkorblue and Storm - well done on being so restrained and staying team yellow! (I have got that right havent i that you guys dont want to know??)

Sorry if I have missed anyone, I am in a giddy coz all my maternity wear came this morning and now I have just had my baby bath, bottles and breast pads delivered lol!! Its like christmas morning!!

Heres a pic of me in the maternity polka dot dress and one of my new T shirt

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/IMG_0917.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/IMG_0920.png

Hello ladies so sorry to keep u waiting but we were away pram shopping with my mum :)

The scan went well she said everything looked perfect but I hav a low lying placenta and nd another scan at 32wks just to check the position of it then she said most woman's resolve itself by 32 wks so I hav nothing to worry about...x

And we are having a boy...xxxxx:) so wrong again with my gender guesses lol...xx

Congrats on team pink Hun lovely scan pics..x

Bailey loving ur clothes. Xx

Can we see a pic??? So happy for you and your little boy cheryl!!! Did you buy a pram?

Thanks, I love the clothes! Some people have said why have I bothered "wasting" money on maternity clothes but I feel so much better in clothes that arent mega tight or like a tent on me so to me they arent a waste at all, I feel great lol!!

Here's little Leo or Harrison Smyth :blue:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Going to hav Robert as the middle name cos thts my dads name. Xx

Cheryl, he's perfect! Congrats on team blue. Boys really are awesome.

Love the dress Bailey. I've bought some maternity clothes. I felt dumpy in baggy clothes and I don't want to stretch out my regular clothes or I will end up having to replace them. If you keep them in good shape they will last several pregnancies plus you can resell them or pass them on to friends when you are done. Totally worth the money.

Hello ladies!

Bailey.. Gorgeous bump pic, and gorgeous dress and t- shirt! I am deffo gonna get that dress it's lovely!

Cheryl/Rainkat... Congrats on your team pink and blue revelations! and great scan pics!

Storm .. So glad i still have some Team yellow buddies! Hehe

Its so hard to keep up on here with all the scans and bumps etc!

Here's me at 21+4 today... Boobies are humongous and bump feels like its growing by the day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Wow jersey what a lovely bump you have, and you are very pretty hun!

The dress I got would look lush on you! Deffo have a look at the new look maternity online coz their stuff is really good for a decent price. Asda is good too but there wasnt much choice on theirs.

I am so jealous of all your bumbs! I got nada!

Cheryl congrats on your little dude! We find out in 2 weeks!

Glad you had a great time shopping, Marathon!

Bailey~ Yay!! Dress is awesome and great shirt! Woohoo for the bump pic too! :D Oh boo to those who said its a waste of money, you have a right to be comfortable. I second what Kat said. :)

Congrats on being team blue, Cheryl!!! :happydance: What a cutie and love your name choices!

Jersey~ Love the bump pic! :)

Roma~ Looking forward to your gender update! :D

I'm due for an updated bump pic, I'll post it along with the scan pic on Thursday. :)

Awwww... Cheryl he is adorable! I love Leo best and Robert, too. :)

Rainkat: Your pictures are sooooo adorable! :)

Gorgeous bump Jersey :flower:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Pinkorblue!

Wow jersey what a lovely bump you have, and you are very pretty hun!

The dress I got would look lush on you! Deffo have a look at the new look maternity online coz their stuff is really good for a decent price. Asda is good too but there wasnt much choice on theirs.

Ah bailey you are so sweet! Thankyou... But I am not very pretty! Hahaha

I really like that dress, I'm off to the UK tomorrow (well Jersey to be precise!) to visit my parents, so will have a little peek in new look and then I can try it on before buying! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->