Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I'm glad you don't have GD. I have GD and its controlled with diet. Its not as bad as I thought it'd be. I hardly even feel like eating at all though and I haven't gained anything in 12 weeks. I hate being high risk, and I hope it doesn't cause any complications. So far baby is measuring right on.

It's good to see you all half way... And Congrats on the Team :blue: and Team :pink:!

TTCBABY: Good to see you NTNP! Wishing you all the sticky :dust: possible! :hugs:

Bailey, I kind of stalk all of you. I should update more, this is one of my favorite threads! I'm due May 7th Team Blue. :) Having a worrisome time right now, I've been bleeding off and on for a couple weeks. I guess that's why I don't post, I don't want to bring the mood down. I like reading everyone's enthusiastic and positive posts!

Hi mightymom!! Sorry I missed you hun, I went through the thread and must have missed your posts, and i wracked my brain trying to remember everyone lol!!

So sorry you have had bleeding, I had some bleeding 2 weeks ago too, it was awful. Have they found the cause of your bleeding? They couldnt find a reason for mine and just told me to take it easy, Millie is fine though so fingers crossed all is well!! I will put you a ticker up on the first page!

Love your name choice by the way!

Yeh for being an onion Hun...xx

I always think I want sex but by the time I get to bed I can't be bothered too tired lol..x

I checked my email and it says my Doppler will be here between the 17th nov and the 10th dec so I'm hoping I comes next wk. xx

I hope so too Cheryl! It's amazing finding the heartbeat!

I think coz men can't see how big baby is yet from our bellies they forget how much room they are taking up inside us and forget to be gentle lol! I'm like you a lot Cheryl, I always think yeah I'm in the mood today but then I get too tired and them can't be bothered lol!!

You girls are funny but you're normal! You're tired because you're preggers. Me, on the other hand, am the complete opposite. Always have been! It's annoying. I want it all the time! My hubby can't keep up with me. But I'm also not pregnant so maybe that's my problem. I hope i calm down during pregnancy because it's annoying and i want him to chase me sometimes and not the other way around. He, he...

Lol, I do amuse myself too when I read back, just feel guilty sometimes that df thinks I have gone off sex, when I havent its just that by the time he finishes work I am tired and ready for bed lol, and I get up way to early in the morning lol!!! Our poor men hehe!

Oh and I have also learned that cherrytomato is expecting a boy too so thats even stevens so far on the teams, 4 blue and 4 pink!

When's all the other scans coming up ladies? I know Roma yours is Dec 11th, Tawns I think is Dec 7th.....or maybe 6th, I get easily confused!

Thanks! :) No, they never could find a cause for the bleeding. I'll have days of none and then more brown discharge. With DD I did have a SCH that was diagnosed by a perinatologist. I received a scan at my local hospital when the bleeding started, but the tech couldn't find anything and she had a very good machine and herself was a very good tech. So must be a SCH that is resolving itself, or else my placenta hasn't completely moved away from my cervix and that is why I keep bleeding a little. But I can feel Colton move around every now and then, so I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and not freak out. I really should have bought that doppler, huh??

I did find my doppler a god send when I was bleeding, but to be honest Millie moves so much now I dont need to use it. I am sure that in a week or so you will feel Colton move so much that you wont feel you need one. Or I have seen that you can rent a doppler from some places online for a month at a time for quite cheap, maybe you could try that for the next few weeks until those movements really "kick" in and he's wriggling so much you'll wonder why you ever worried lol!!

So happy to see everyone doing so well! I have been away for ages, working lots and busy with the thanksgiving holiday. Seems some of you have chosen names already, and lots of people know if they're team pink or blue- so exciting!

Officially team pink here...no name yet, but we have started a list. Still just a tiny bump, no can believe I am 23 weeks. But baby is measuring just fine and kicking up a storm (I'm a little worried that she seems to be a bit of a night owl).

Bailey I know what you mean about sex....DH is a night owl too and can't get him into bed before 11 or midnight, and he just doesn't seem to understand that I can't go on 6 or 7 hours of sleep anymore! So he thinks I'm just not interested :(

Happy weekend to all!

Congrats on team :pink: too ttc1at34!! My little girl is a bit of a night owl too hun, she starts getting more active at 6-7pm and whenever I wake up/cant sleep at 3am she is really wriggling!!!

People have started calling me fat belly and fatty at work (which did get me a little worried but it really is only said in jest coz I look so preggo!!). But I think coz I am so short I have a tiny torso and everything just gets pushed outwards lol!!!

Thanks Kat! :flower:

MightyMom~ Hi. I'm sorry you've been bleeding on and off, I hope it stops completely for you very soon. :hugs: Good to hear from you again though and I love Colton's name! :)

Ttc1~ Congrats on being 23 weeks and team pink.

Bailey~ That's not a very nice nickname :dohh: Oh awesome, yay for finding out some updates, congrats to Cherry!

Pinkorblue - I know, at first I was ok with the nickname and thought its only coz I'm pregnant and its affectionate, but now the more they say it and the more they say I am big for 22 weeks, the more paranoid I am getting!! Its amazing what people think they can get away with saying to you just coz you are pregnant!! I've had people tell me I shouldnt be drinking coffee, even though I tried to tell them you could have a cup or two a day and its fine, I've had people tell me that I shouldnt be eating too much ice cream and should eat more fruit, I've had one person tell me that I look like I have lost weight now and that when I first got pregnant I put loads on around my face (thanks for that!!) and my favourite has to be one person telling me that I am apparently so big now that I am going to be huge by the time I get to full term, am I sure theres only one in there!!! I feel like commenting on what everyone else eats and drinks and telling them how big they look when they put on weight too!!

Whats the best thing everyone else has had said to them that people think is ok to say but is actually just quite offensive lol?!

Hey congrats on team pink. Cx

Mighty maybe ur placenta is lower and thts the cause of the bleed. X

Bailey so funny cud u imagine telling ppl don't eat this don't eat tht and telling them the look huge lol. Xx

Bailey~ I know it can be tough but don't let them get to you. I think (and I'm sure the ladies here would agree :) ) you have a great baby bump! Wow, especially the comment about your face?? That's really rude! Maybe you should start commenting about their eating/drinking and weight and see how they like it. :haha: The at least I'm pregnant, what's your excuse reply. ;)

I got the "you're so big already" "well, you're expecting baby any day now" comments when I was expecting my first. I was only 5 months along, but couldn't help how high I carried. Too bad I couldn't think of any witty comebacks lol. It also wasn't so much comments, but stares I would get at the mall and at a church function once. Yikes! I guess they weren't fans of pregnant 18 year olds. My other pregnancies were high risk so I didn't get out very often and with my last, no one could really tell.

I've heard some really crazy things from other moms to be, so yeah, it really mind blowing the things people assume they can get away with saying just because someone is expecting.

The only cheeky thing I've had is oh didn't notice ur bump just ur face had got fatter!! I was proper ragin. X

Cheryl~ *shaking my head* for you, and some people really believe it's totally fine to say..

Cheryl - I cant believe someone said that to you, the person who said it to me said I had been fat in the face to start with but had lost it now, why do people think its ok to be so insulting?! At least you know that once you've had your little boy you will probably go back to pre-pregnancy weight.

Pinkorblue - thanks hun, I love my bump too, I even bought all those clothes to show it off, I am just starting to get annoyed with what people think they can say!! I agree with you we should all start commenting on what other people eat and their weight and see if they like it lol!!

I'm shocked someone would tell you your face was fat! How incredibly rude. I love when people say I'm getting big. I'm more offended when I get the "You're so tiny" comment. I'm 19 weeks and have a pretty good bump going. Someone compared me to my sister-in-law who is 31 weeks. Of course she's bigger.

I think I'm finally feeling a bit more energetic. Last night I slept from 8:30pm to 7am without waking up to use the bathroom. This morning I feel GREAT!!

Bailey~ Yeah, you have every right to embrace your bump! Here's a little preview: My best friend went through that when she was pregnant with her daughter. A few co-workers in particular really gave her a hard time but she turned the comments around on them. Bottom line, they did not like it lol. ;)

Kat~ Glad you feel your energy starting to return. :) Hey I just noticed your kiddo pattern, bgbg how awesome! :D

Saw my midwife this afternoon. Everything looks great. I've been having pain in my hips and lots of round ligament pain. She gave me a belly band. It's like a tensor bandage that wraps under my belly and supports my hips. I felt instant relief. I highly recommend trying one if you are having any discomfort.

She also sent me the gender pic from the ultrasound. Here's my girl :cloud9:

Attachments

• potty shot.jpg
    potty shot.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member