Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Awesome isnt it?? I keep getting df to put his hand on my bump when I feel her and he says he cant feel it yet!! To me it feels so strong lol!!

know how you feel there, it feels like little one is somersaulting and I can only eel it on the outside on the odd occasion, and that's only if I am sat with my hands on my belly all night!

As soon as I tell my husband to put his hand there he says the same thing... Hat he can't feel anything! I am sure he thinks I am faking it or just trying to make him feel better! Hehe

We went to get some maternity clothes, but got very annoyed because every single shop has basically taken all the maternity clothes away to make room for the christmas party outfits!!! I was so annoyed coz it basically makes me feel like people just arent supposed to be pregnant this time of year coz its party season! So I went online and theres virtually nothing online too that doesnt cost the earth! Its making me sad that I cant look good and show off my bump in nice clothes, anyone else having this problem??

once again... Yup! Went shopping at H&M today to try and find a nice top or dress, and all the maternity stuff they had was vest tops and jumpers.. Not much at all.. All the non-maternity clothes are sparkly, party tops and dresses, shiny leggings, blazers... The lot! What are us pregnant women supposed to wear? It's a nightmare!
and after looking online.. Everything seems so much more expensive than normal clothes... Dresses are £45/50 and over... Tops pretty much the same!

When your pregnant all you want is some clothes that make you feel a little glam and sexy... And you want to dress up like the rest of the world for Xmas parties etc! .. Are we not allowed to look nice too??! xxx

Have a look on the new look website Jersey, just found some kinda nice things, some of their dresses are nice and not too expensive but I dont know how much wear I'd get out of a dress really at this time of year.

Jersey~ No kidding!

Bailey~ I really like the dress, pretty cool that it's under $40 (had to use the US converter) if it were me, I would get it. :) I do understand about the weather though so it is a bit of a tough choice..

Might leave that page with the dress open on the laptop see if df gets the hint and buys it me haha!

I was going to buy that dress!! Hehe I was looking on the new look site the other day, but didn't buy anything!
That dress is gorgeous! Buy it!
you will get loads of wear out of it!! You can pop a nice little black Cardigan over it when it's cold... Wear it with some black pumps or flat boots and lack tights as a casual wear... Or you can dress it up with a pair of little heels, or even alley pumps again and a nice drop necklace and earrings, and a shrug or blazer?!

Just call me Gok! Hehehe I would wear it all the time! So pretty!

Xx

Hehe I love your enthusiasm Jersey!! I would love to wear it all the time but it so blustery and rainy at the mo I reckon I'd end up looking out the window and just wearing a jumper and leggings lol!! Think I may just get it anyway haha!! Even if I only wear it once its not exactly mega expensive is it?

It's the cheapest maternity dress I have seen so far... BUY IT!!!!

How's about a bump pic? I need to see if I'm lagging behind, steaming ahead or the same as you on the bump scale?! Hehehe x
X

This was at 19 + 4 weeks (which I know is nearly two weeks ago lol). I would take another now but its too dark to get a decent pic so might add a new one tomorrow coz apparently I have proper popped out over the last few days lol!!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/IMG_0903.jpg

Ooops I've just spent £80 on maternity clothes hehehe!! So excited that I can buy them though! At first I thought maybe they are a waste of money but actually I think why not? I didn't get to buy any with my last pregnancy and this time I am being positive and happy, so why not? Lol x

Bailey- get the dress for sure if you haven't already!! It's so cute! I love it even though I don't wear dresses that much. I would lovebto buy some maternity clothes. I think I will now that I had my scan today.
Baby was perfect and wriggling away! We got some really good pics but I don't know how to post them? Yes I am a geek! We didn't get any info on gender as they are not allowed to say by law here. The results will go back to my doctor and I can find out next week. The suspense is killing me. The tech said that everything was looking good and that baby was close to a week ahead but I'm not surprised as I know I ov'd early the cycle we got preggo! Anyways I am on cloud nine that my dh and I got to see our LO again. This was dh's first time as he wasn't there at the 12 week scan. Can't wait to hear from Kat and Cheryl next week and did you say yours is next week too Pink?
I can really feel baby move a lot in the last few days and on the outside too. Of course same thing as soon as dh puts his hand on my belly the baby doesn't move!!

MG that's awesome!!! Strange how you have to wait for the doctor to tell you though? When do you find out?? I was jealous of my df when we had the 20 weeks scan coz he got to see so much more than me coz the tech had to take so many measurements, but when I did see her I actually watched her flip over onto her belly!

I did buy the dress ladies!! As well as 3 loose shirt tops, 2 t-shirts, and two going out tops with little swallows on them. I'm well excited but they are down for delivery between Mon and Thurs. If they deliver Monday no-ones home after 9am!! So you guarantee it will be Monday lol!

Marathon~ So glad your scan went well and your DH got to see for the first time. :) It's a shame they can't tell you right there, not sure I understand why but cant wait til you update next week. Yep, my scan is next week too. Yay for your little one moving and getting to feel on the outside too, a great milestone reached!! :D

Bailey~ :thumbup: for the dress, Jersey gave awesome advice for getting the most out of the dress, woohoo. Good for you getting your well desvered maternity clothes! Fingers crossed delivery will happen while one of you are at home.

Thanks Ladies! It does feel like a milestone to get passed the 20 week scan! I can't wait until we all know.(most of us that is). I'm not sure why they can't say but I was hoping to get hints. My dh thought she was hinting at a girl but who knows? I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have lots of hockey I mean my kids have lots of hockey.
So envious of your new clothes Bailey!!

Hey ladies I'm in a panic me and hubby had :sex: this morning for the first time in ages and after it I've had pink blood I'm so worried :( I used my Doppler and baby sounds fine but shud I be going to get checked at the hospital or just leave it? Xx

I know you have already rung midwife Cheryl so glad that all seems ok but just be on the look out for anymore just in case. I am sure that its just that dh has just irritated you cervix and nothing to worry about. Thank god you have your Doppler already!!!

Cheryl- how are you? Sorry you are going through this. Thank goodness for your Doppler! I'm sure babes is ok. Please keep us posted.

Hey thanks the spotting stopped yesterday so nothing to worry about, poor hubby isn't getting any now for a while lol it totally freaked me out. Xxx

Glad to hear everything is okay Cheryl. Scary!

My scan is in 2 hours. Yes, it's ridiculous that they will write it in your chart but not disclose the gender. At least they do that though. My friend who had her baby in August had to pay for a separate gender scan because they wouldn't tell at all when she had hers. They keep changing the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->