Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

HI Ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Rainkat- It was great to see you today! I so glad that your apt. with your midwife went well today. I love the pic by the way!

AFM- starting to feel a bit more energy as well some days but I a pretty tird by the end of the day. I'm sleeping pretty well except for the pain in my hips. I have to change sides quite often and of course wake up almost everytime I turn. Anyone else find that their hips hurt if they lie on one side too long?

Rainkat and mg - I am also having awful hip pain! Barely sleeping at night coz I keep wanting to move from one side to the other. I have tried pillows everywhere, behind me, in front, in between my legs! Nothing works and my hips are now aching all through the night on both sides no matter which side I'm lying on! I miss sleeping on my tummy lol!!

Last night I had a bit of a scare! I suddenly felt extremely sick and had to lie down, I then had to go to the loo (sorry tmi) and had extremely severe diarrhoea and cramps. I felt tightening in my womb and I was fearing the worst (the same happened when I had my induced miscarriage so I was freaked!!). After a couple of hours I felt better and I could feel her moving but still felt weak so I went to sleep. Thankfully I feel fine today but I have no idea where that came from! Scared the life out of me!!

Kat~ :thumbup:

Marathon~ Happy to hear your energy is coming back but sorry about the hip pain. Add me to the list too, especially my right side after the 17P shots. I would have thought my left would have been the one since it gives me the most trouble when resting.

Bailey~ Sounds like a short lived stomach bug of some kind. Glad you're feeling better. I understand the fear, I got sick to my stomach and next thing I know, my bag of water started coming out. :( Even with the stitch, I'm terrified of any kind of stomach issues. :hugs:

Hey ladies how are u doin I bought my first blue buy today only dummies and bibs but feeling so excited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
I just went to asda Cheryl, inspired by your blue purchases, and almost bought a peach coloured sleep suit that has scamp on it (from lady and the tramp) and it was soooooo cute. But df told me not to buy it (which means he is going to buy it for Millie for Xmas as a surprise for me lol!).
I did find schloer on offer for £1 a bottle so I bought 5 lol, give me something other than fruit juice or sugary pop to drink over Xmas lol!!

Pinkorblue - this hip pain is one of those things they don't warn you about with pregnancy isn't it?? We all get told about the MS and the tiredness but its only when pregnant yourself that you realise just how painful pregnancy can be lol! I have a feeling I will end up kicking df into the spare bed soon so I can get comfy without having to share the bed haha! I'm hoping it was just a bug or my IBS, there's always something for me to worry about!!

Cheryl that is so cute! I haven't bought anything pink yet but my sister was here over the weekend and brought several adorable outfits. I'll post pics later.

I remember having hip pain with my other pregnancies but not this early. I thought it was more of a third tri problem. Today will be my first full day sporting my new belly band. I'll let you ladies know how it goes. It made a huge difference yesterday. I could see myself ending up wearing it to sleep as pregnancy progresses. When I read about them before I thought they were to support your belly but my midwife wrapped it around my hips and pelvis.

Pinkorblue how are you holding up? I think of you often these days. Only 3 1/2 weeks to v-day for you :hugs:

Is your belly band just like these ones that can be bought online? Think I might see of its worth getting one if it helps you rainkat.

Very cute, Cheryl! :)

Bailey~ It does tend to get left out, even I'm guilty of not mentioning it. :blush: I have to admit, this time around is much more painful and lasts even while I'm up and walking in the house. I hope that was the last instance of an upset stomach for you.

Kat~ Aww, thank you! :flower: I'm doing pretty good, eager for Friday to verify that my cervix is still okay. I can't wait, my next milestone! :) :hugs: A belly band sounds like a very good idea!

Hello ladies so sorry to keep u waiting but we were away pram shopping with my mum :)

The scan went well she said everything looked perfect but I hav a low lying placenta and nd another scan at 32wks just to check the position of it then she said most woman's resolve itself by 32 wks so I hav nothing to worry about...x

And we are having a boy...xxxxx:) so wrong again with my gender guesses lol...xx

Congrats on team pink Hun lovely scan pics..x

Bailey loving ur clothes. Xx

Congrats Cheryl on the boy!!! Also loving all the bump pics! You are all beautiful!

Wow I missed a lot in the last day!
Congrats Cheryl on a beautiful scan and being team blue!!! I love your names too!! He looks perfect!
Jersey- beautiful bump!!
Pink- cant wait to see your scan pics tomorrow!
Roma- looking forward to knowing your team too!!
Rainkat- we are anxiously awaiting to see what team you are'

AFM- talked with doctor this morning and we are team PINK!!! My dh is over the moon! I'm happy that doc said that everything on scan looked perfect! I will get Rainkat to show me how to post my pics!

Yay, so exciting! CONGRATS!

Done Jersey! We have 3 team blue (Cheryl, 7Eleven and Mightymom), 4 pink (Leinzlove, ME!!, Rainkat and Marathon Girl) and 7 who are either staying team yellow or are yet to find out (Ttc1at34, cherrytomato, romatomato, tawn, pinkorblue, storm and YOU!!)

The tickers I have used from The Bump website only do them in green though not yellow lol!!

I have also noticed sadly a couple of ladies who have had losses from the original line up, which is sad. Love and hugs to ginny83 and Beccyboo if you ever read this and lots of sticky dust to you xxxxx

Also a couple of ladies who are still doing well but dont really come on here anymore dan-o, EMTamanda and tk2, hope you and your bumps are well!!

Three more ladies are now pregnant again following losses in the first tri from the beginning of this thread, congratulations to Girlinyork, ladykara and srrhc!!! Hope everything is going well and these are your rainbows!!

Elohcin seems to have left bnb I think coz she wanted to delete her account.

I hope I didnt miss anyone there!! I have tried really hard going back through the thread to find everyone and what they are up to!!!

And I have noticed that cherrytomato and ttc1at34 just havent been on bnb for a while, hope you are well ladies!

You missed me but that's ok. I'm still ttc...well ntnp at the moment...just for this month anyway...as best we can. :)

Cheryl- cute stuff!! It is so exciting to be getting ready. I know once Christmas is over time will fly!

Pink- I"m excited for you too for your apt this friday. These are all huge milestones and it does feel great to past them. Will be thinking about you.

Bailey- glad you are better. It is so true about always something to worry about. I am still very thankful for my doppler as I feel the LO move a lot but some days are definitely more than others and I like to double check! I love the sound of the hb too I think I'm addicted to it!

Rainkat- happy that your belly band is helping! Maybe we will all end up with one?

AFM- still power walking everyday between 2-5 miles. It is feeling pretty good still and I like to get outside and get the fresh air!

Ttcbabyisom - so sorry Hun!! I knew in the back of my mind someone was missing that's why I went trawling through the thread but mustn't have come across any if your posts!! Please forgive me!

MG - I love using the Doppler but now Millie moves so much I can barely get her still long enough to get a good listen to the heartbeat lol!! I don't know how you manage to power walk!! I get so out of breath these days even though I walk all the time and have a physical job!

Pink - good luck for Friday! Not long til we all reach V day now as well, it's so exciting!

Got my second driving test tomorrow ladies eeeek! Going with the "pregnant lady" sympathy approach this time coz last time I don't think the examiner could tell I was pregnant. I hope I pass just to avoid all this hassle again, it's very frustrating when I know I am a capable driver!

Marathon~ Thanks! Your thoughts are very appreciated! :hugs:

Bailey~ I know, exciting right? Can't wait until we all reach that point. :) Good luck tomorrow and fingers crossed you get a MUCH better instructor this time.

Good luck for tomorrow Bailey!!I know you will pass. I like the 'pregnant lady' angle.

You'll do great tomorrow Bailey!

Here's the belly band I have (it's the top one):

https://www.huckleberrybabyshop.com/catalog.php?item=267

My friend told me she had one that was more like this style:

https://shop.babybellyband.com/BabyBelly-Abdominal-Band-AbBand.htm;jsessionid=8CC7EB8B8D0B3FF260B7D500A3A29169.qscstrfrnt01

Hers looks easier to use but I like how adjustable mine is. I might end up with a few by the end of this pregnancy :haha:

Marathongirl I hope I can keep up when we go for our walk.

It's gone quiet again.

Bailey how did your driving test go?

Pinkorblue have you had your appointment?

I gave myself a silly scare this morning. I went to flush after using the bathroom and saw bloody tissue. I hadn't looked when I wiped. I panicked, checked and there was no sign of blood on me. I accused dh of cutting himself shaving but it wasn't him. It turned out I was having a nosebleed :blush: I had blown my nose while I was sitting there and didn't notice.
I had nosebleeds with my daughter but not my other pregnancies. Must be a girl thing.

I can't say enough good things about the belly band. For me it's a night and day difference. It's a pain in the butt every time I have to go to the bathroom though. I can see the advantage to the velcro style one.

I'm waiting for Bailey's update too! :)

Kat~ My appointment is tomorrow. :) Aww, :hugs: good thing it was just a nosebleed. I'm quite surprised I haven't had one yet, considering how stuffed up my nose has been this time. I like the belly band you have, really cute style! :thumbup: I can imagine it being a bit difficult for bathroom breaks but it sounds very worth it. I'll have to show my mom since she wants to get me one. :)

Sorry ladies I had to go to work yesterday afternoon and been at work since 7am today! My test got cancelled!!! Doh!!! Due to icy roads and bright sunlight!! I'm disappointed but it was fair enough. Just gutted that I can't do my test again til January now coz there are no earlier spaces!!!

Kat - sorry about the nosebleed and the scare!!! But glad the band is helpful!

Pink - hope you are well Hun and the appointment goes well tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->