Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Aw that going home outfit is adorable!! Is that an electric steriliser you have too? How much was it? I haven't got one yet oooops!!

My mum bought the steriliser for my brother and they didn't want it I think she paid £30 for it.. The outfit and hat was £32 the lady in the shop gave us teddy for free but I think I'm going to need to get a snow suit or jacket I thot tht outfit with a knitted cardi and a shall wud of been warm enuf for a sping baby lol. X

I got. The tommee tippee manual breast pump too.. Didn't want to pay £70 on a electric one... And I prob wud hav just got the microwave steriliser too if my mum never had tht one because the reviews were great. X

Yeah I've been looking at the microwave one as well as the tommy tippee manual great pump too.

I can't believe how close it is now.. I braved it and watched obem it was so sad..x

Aw it was wasn't it? But so brave of that couple to still have their story told.

Aw I kno I thot when they showed u 6 months later tht she was going to be pregnant again..x

Yep, Cheryl is first! :) Love his going home outfit!

Happy 39 weeks, Bailey!!!

Happy 37 weeks to us, Marathon and woohoooo :happydance: for baby girl being head down now!!! :D

Love the outfit Cheryl!! I still have to wash and organize all of my clothes. I am getting my crib mattress this weekend. I think she will sleep in her crib right away but in our room. This is my last day of a full week at work. I work next Mon and Tues and then I'm done. Having a hard time letting go. Hope everyone has a great Easter

Gorgeous outfit Cheryl! I don't envy your planned c-section but it must be nice to know the date.

Yeah well Leo will be in our roomin the Moses basket too at first but our nursery will be finished next wkend..x

Marathon I was the same with work too as I'm also self employed but if there's one time uneed off its when ur having a baby. Xx

Yes I agree Cheryl. I have 3 more days of work so I am coming to grips with that. I feel lucky I was able to work that long and I am ready to take a break now. Only 1 week to go for you!!!! I am so excited for you!
How's everyone else?? Any news?

Yay Cheryl, so excited for how close you are!! :D

Marathon~ Enjoy your well deserved break coming up. :flower:

Starting my countdown today, 10 more sleeps until our rainbow's arrival. Just have to get rid of this lousy cold before then..

Well if my Millie is gonna be on time only 3 more sleeps but I think she's planning on being fashionably late lol!
Everyone else will have had their LO's before Millie makes her appearance lol!!

Awww, Bailey I don't think Millie will be that late. ;) If it helps, with my oldest, which was my one and only normal pregnancy, I had no signs whatsoever. Midwife was saying I'd be induced at 41 weeks. Two nights later, I'm reading a magazine waiting to get sleepy and thing I know, contractions every 10 minutes 40 weeks on the dot. :) Millie's just trying to pick a birthday but she's just as eager to meet you as are to meet her.

Aw thanks pink lol! I was getting a bit impatient last week coz I couldn't "feel" anything happening but a lot of people have now said labour can just come on suddenly and take you by surprise so I'm trying to just go with the flow now lol.
It's hard to stay busy though when there's not much I can do coz I'm so pregnant! I was gonna go for a drive yesterday but df has said he doesn't want me driving more than just short distances on my own. So all I can do is stay at home and wait.
Enjoy the rest while I can lol!!

How's everyone else doing? Hope those little bubbas are doing well!!

I can't wait to see what team you are too pink!!! I wish I had had the patience to leave it as a surprise now, bet its a lovely feeling!

It's fun to hear everyone's predictions lol. I am glad I decided to wait even though I have been tempted a few times to ask DH, can't lie about that. :haha: Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer but definitely enjoy all the rest you can. :)

Thanks pink, and I didn't realise that your dh knows and you don't! I couldn't cope with that lol!!

You aren't the only one lol, that's what everyone else said. I tried really hard to convince him to go yellow with me but no dice, he insisted on wanting know. He has been amazing at keeping tight lipped though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->