Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Ttc~ I'm glad you found a support group, I truly hope you find it helpful. I wasn't able to find an in person support group but I did have a couple of friends I could pour my heart out to, and then some online groups. It really helped.. :hugs:

Cheryl~ How exciting, not too much longer before you get to meet your little boy! :D Our c-sections are booked for the same week, mine is two days after yours. :)

OMG ladies! Somehow I had unsubscribed from this thread!! How I did that I have no clue, I thought it had gone very quiet!!!

Rainkat - wow your dh sounds amazing! Wish my df would do as much but I'm so glad he's allowing you the bed rest. Hope that little one goes back into the right position for you!

MG - how's baby's position now? Still flipping about in there? It's amazing that they still have room at this stage isn't it?!

Pink - wow it's scary to think you are already dilated that much!! They won't check dilation over here at all until waters break or there are signs of labour so I have no idea if my cervix has started to dilate yet but I hope so!! Hope that baby hangs in there for a bit longer for you!!

Cheryl - are you excited about having the date set now? I'd be so excited!! I'm still convinced I'll end up going over and have to be induced which means I still won't meet Millie for another 3 and a half weeks!!

Ttc - hope you are ok Hun, you are so strong and brave xxx

AFM - had an eventful couple of weeks. My grandmother died last week and it was her funeral yesterday. So now both me and df have lost our grandmothers whilst I have been pregnant with Millie. Such a shame they never got to meet her.

Besides that I also had a blood pressure issue on Thursday. It was 190/120! So I got sent to hospital. They monitored me and baby and my bp went back down, and Millie is absolutely fine. I've got to have my bp taken twice weekly now and they have taken bloods to check nothing is wrong. I've also been getting Braxton hicks all the time now. Whilst I was on the monitor at hospital I was actually having them every 5 mins but the MW didn't seem to think anything of it so I don't think it's a sign she'll be here soon.

:hi: Bailey! I was wondering where you had gotten to. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. That is scary-high BP. Glad it settled down for you.

Sorry about your Grandmother Bailey. My Grandma died when I was pregnant with dd who is now 10. I can't believe you are 38 weeks!!! I hope you don't go over too much. I also hope that your bp stays down!
Cheryl and Pink I can't believe you have your dates already!! That's so exciting!!
AFM- I'm still working. I have 1 more week to go. It has been ok but I felt this last week was quite hard. I am just taking it one day at a time and if I have to stop I have to stop. I am resting quite a bit this weekend as both my kids are gone for the weekend. Oh and I finally got my carseat today so at least we can get home from the hospital!

Thanks ttc!!
Hey Pink did you n

my goodness Marathongirl--you are soOooo close! Yay! Let me know when babes is born! :flower: :hugs: Almost 37 weeks! :thumbup:
Thanks so much Grey Eyes!! We are getting so excited! I'm still working I have 1 more week to go. I will definitely keep you posted!! Your ttc over 35 thread has been quite chatty lately ! Your baby Aeryn is soooo cute!

Take it easy MG, can't believe you are still working, I can't imagine still working now, although I am a lazy bum lol!

Thanks Bailey. I am self employed and trying to eek out the last bit. I am taking it easy when I'm not working. Although I was doing a bit of painting today. Just the easy trim on the bottom.

Bailey~ I was pregnant with DS3 when my grandmother passed.. :hugs: That's just how dysfunctional my cervix is and 3-4cm seems to be my numbers. I always get there and stop for a while. I posted in your journal already but here's hoping it's just a sign you're gearing up for her arrival.

Marathon~ Yay for the car seat and only having one more week of work!!! :)

OMG ladies! Somehow I had unsubscribed from this thread!! How I did that I have no clue, I thought it had gone very quiet!!!

Rainkat - wow your dh sounds amazing! Wish my df would do as much but I'm so glad he's allowing you the bed rest. Hope that little one goes back into the right position for you!

MG - how's baby's position now? Still flipping about in there? It's amazing that they still have room at this stage isn't it?!

Pink - wow it's scary to think you are already dilated that much!! They won't check dilation over here at all until waters break or there are signs of labour so I have no idea if my cervix has started to dilate yet but I hope so!! Hope that baby hangs in there for a bit longer for you!!

Cheryl - are you excited about having the date set now? I'd be so excited!! I'm still convinced I'll end up going over and have to be induced which means I still won't meet Millie for another 3 and a half weeks!!

Ttc - hope you are ok Hun, you are so strong and brave xxx

AFM - had an eventful couple of weeks. My grandmother died last week and it was her funeral yesterday. So now both me and df have lost our grandmothers whilst I have been pregnant with Millie. Such a shame they never got to meet her.

Besides that I also had a blood pressure issue on Thursday. It was 190/120! So I got sent to hospital. They monitored me and baby and my bp went back down, and Millie is absolutely fine. I've got to have my bp taken twice weekly now and they have taken bloods to check nothing is wrong. I've also been getting Braxton hicks all the time now. Whilst I was on the monitor at hospital I was actually having them every 5 mins but the MW didn't seem to think anything of it so I don't think it's a sign she'll be here soon.

Sorry to hear about your BP and hospital visit but glad to know everything's ok now. Not long now! :)

Any news Ladies??
Bailey- how's the bp?
Pink- still hanging in there?
Rainkat- how's baby position?
AFM- I think baby is still changing position quite a bit between transverse and breech. Hopefully she gets it right soon! Starting my last week of work. Send me all your energy Ladies I am going to need it!!

I wish I could MG but I have no energy lol! I asked my df to pass me the remote control earlier coz I just couldn't be bothered reaching for it lol!!

My bp is back down to 130/80 so all good. Just waiting and waiting and waiting now.......beginning to resign myself to the fact I might still be waiting in 3 weeks time and have to be induced :-(

How is everyone else?

Have you been trying any of the tricks from spinningbabies.com MG? I also used to turn over in the bath and lean on my elbows so she had more room to wiggle about.

Hopefully, you won't need to be induced, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Marathon~ Still sending turning vibes!! xx Yep, still hanging in. Gbear is still kicking and stretching away. :)

Yay Pink!!! So glad GB is still in! We will be 37 weeks soon and as far as I'm concerned my LO can come out any time soon after that!! I go for an us on Thursday again to see if she has turned. Thanks for the turning thoughts and vibes! I will keep you posted.
How is everyone else?

I saw chiro this morning for another attempt with the Webster technique. I've been trying some inversion too.
Saw midwife this afternoon and baby is still head up. Otherwise happy and healthy. My BP was 110/60 so pretty happy about that. I think it had started to creep up this time last pregnancy.

My midwife has been in touch with an OB. Sounds like the agreement is that if babe doesn't turn on her own we will try ECV at 37 weeks. If she turns and stays down I'll hang in there and let things progress naturally. If she turns and then flips back to breech they will attempt a second ECV at 38 weeks and if successful break my water and send me home to give birth.

If they aren't able to turn her we will attempt a vaginal breech delivery, but it will have to be at the hospital. I would like to have another home birth but of course baby's safety comes first.

Marathongirl crossing fingers for both of us these little girls will straighten themselves out.

Pinkorblue you are doing amazing!!

Bailey I think every first time mom I know has thought they were going to be early and then when the due date approaches feels like the baby will never come. The last few weeks is harder than the two week wait lol!

Yes Rainkat praying and crossing fingers that our little girls get themselves straightened out. It sounds like we will be on similar schedules if they don't. My doc mentioned they will wait until 38 weeks to turn her and then induce labour at that point. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! I'm glad your bp is good!!
Hang in there Bailey I'm sure you won't have to wait too much longer!!
I'm seeing my doc tomorrow and having an us to confirm babies position. I will keep you all posted!

Good luck with getting those babies to turn ladies! I hope they do!

How is everyone feeling?

I have had a mad day of nesting today, even deep cleaned the oven which was hard work and then felt shattered afterwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->