Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Marathon~ Exciting, right!!! :D Good luck tomorrow and looking forward to your update. :)

Kat~ Thank you! :flower: Hope your little girl turns for you soon and everything works out for a homebirth.

Bailey~ The cleaning bug hit me yesterday, I had to have my older two help out since I can't bend over anymore. :blush: Kitchen, dining, living room and bed rooms dusted, scrubbed and clean. I want to work on the bathroom but DH won't hear of it and said its off limits, he'll do it on his day off and fussed at me for doing so much. lol

Hey ladies god can't believe the 2 of u have breech babies.. Me too little Leo is frank breech so I'm booked in for a section on the 9th... Really wanted a natural birth in the pool too.

I can't believe how close it is for us ladies when u think all the worry we had at the beginning.. It will be so nice to finally get our rainbows in our arms...x

Yikes! I can't imagine how scary it is to have a breech baby. DD was always head down and this one seems to have taken her cue as he is wedged very low in my pelvis. We went for 4D pics and couldn't get anything because he was hiding behind the placenta. He has been so low for so long, it's a bit uncomfortable!

Cheryl how crazy that 3 of us are in the same boat. According to the stats 4 in 100 births are breach at 36 weeks.

Do they not try to turn the baby where you are? Mine was frank breech too last time they checked. They didn't mention that being a problem. I feel like she's running out of room to turn on her own. Hopefully she will cooperate when the time comes.

It's getting so close!! Can't wait to start hearing birth stories and seeing rainbow pictures <3

On another thread there was a BnB friend whose baby turned at 40 weeks. It can happen!

Aw I kno it's so common here they do try and turn babies here but cos my placenta is low lying they won't try to turn it so in less than 2 wks little Leo will be here :) xx

Wow Cheryl less than 2 weeks?!!!! That seems so soon.
Pink- take it easy it sounds like you did a lot yesterday!
AFM- I haven't done anything at home as I'm still working and just exhausted when I get home. It's all I can do to cook dinner.
Good news!!! Just got out of my us and baby is head down!!! Hopefully she stays that way! I do have ample fluid which makes it easier for them to move but they said a good chance she will stay put! On another note they estimate that she weighs 7 lbs 10oz already. However that can be a whole pound out so who knows?
Can't wait to see pics of all of our rainbows!

Yay that's awesome news MG!!! So glad she's head down! And hope maybe they are a bit off with the weight estimate as she still has a bit to grow yet!!

Yes I'm not too worried as they can be off by as much as a pound. Also if she gains 1/2 pound a week over the next 3 weeks which is the max she will be about 9lbs. My others were 7.5 and 8 so I was expecting this one to be about 8.5lbs. I guess we will see?

Marathon yeh for ur baby being head down. They can get the weight so wrong my friend got told at 37 wks her baby was 7lbs 2 and at 42 wks when she was born baby was 6lbs 10

I wish I had an idea of how big Millie is (even though by the looks of what happened to your friend Cheryl they can be very wrong!). I have no idea apart from people telling me I was big from very early on and that I have consistently had a higher fundal height. But that could just be extra fluid.

This waiting game is worse than the 2ww!!! At least the 2ww you know when it will end!! I don't feel like I'm so close to giving birth!

But no more than 3 weeks I guess and she should be here coz they will induce me after being 12 days over according to my MW.

Yay Bailey!! Happy 39 weeks!! She will be here in the next 2 weeks I bet. I have also measured consistently 1 week ahead in fundal height my whole pregnancy. I was told 2 weeks ago that I had a lot of fluid as well. Not a bad thing but it just helps the baby move more. Maybe that's why she took so long to get head down????
I am happy that she finally turned now just the waiting game. I can't wait to see who's rainbow comes first!!

Of those of us who still come on this thread my bet is on Cheryl first as her c section is in 10 days, think she'll be the first with little Leo!

Hey Cheryl, lol just chatting about you, I really think you'll be first to have your rainbow!

Hey here a few pics I wanted to share still don't hav the nursery finished tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Here's the going home outfit my mum bought Leo its gorgeous

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online