Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Ooh when you getting married! We were next sept but now we are postponing it. If (again with the if) the worst happens again I will bring it back forward and also be wtt.

Aw Girlinyork this is it for u..x

This time is very different from last time I don't really hav cramps which I had all the time last time so I don't kno if this is gd or bad??? I'm now questioning everything :(

I'm getting married on August 16th 2013. I've decided not to postpone it though because I'm cheeky like that :)

Cheryl, maybe the lack of cramps are a good thing? x

Hi everyone and welcome to all the new ladies :)

so much to catch up on!

I had my scan today and everything looked good. They found a heartbeat with a heartrate of 130bpm. I'm also measuring exactly according to my dates so I'm 6+5 :) Still so nervous about everything though!

Really good sign Ginny that you're measuring right :) I measured nearly a week under on the baby I lost

Congrats on your scan ginny! Amazing news, glad the bubs is measuring right on track!

Ladies, I only had a few minutes free, it's a bit of a Manic Monday for me! But here is the siggy I managed to make up very quickly! Hope it is ok?! :flower:

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/SpringBlossoms2-1.jpg

(or without the https:// in front, so you can copy and paste rather than having to open a new window)

i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/SpringBlossoms2-1.jpg

Bailey- 10 hour shift ouch !! After the Olympics I'm backs to 10 hours too, but it means more full days off so can't really complain. I am having waves of sickness but nothing I can't handle yet... I'm waiting for it to really hit me in a couple of weeks !! Did you tell everyone else at work ? X

Leinzlove- good luck with the op honey x

Srrhc- yay another scan photo to look forward to.. Good luck honey, I'm very jealous x

Ginny - congrats honey a good scan x

Girlinyork- I Was due to get married on June 21 2010 but we found out I was pregnant so we had a choice to postpone or bring forward, turned out the place we wanted was less than half price if we took march the 13th, it was stressful but organised it all in two months, saved us a fortune. Next year is going to be amazing for you x

Cheryl- I think I have always had cramps in most of my pregnancies, I am very careful when I get up because it feels very tight, I am always zoned in on my belly and every ache or slight pain I get worried...if I never knew I would not even notice it...as your uterus has been pregnant before it may not cause the ache and cramps some women get with their first pregnancy. my doctor said most women will feel some discomfort at some point because it's being stretched even by a little can have a effect. X

Wow so much going on today I love it! Ginny congrats on the awesome scan. I pray mine is good as well.

Love love love the spring blossom sig. I am going to add it once I get home. Getting ready to walk into the doc office now. Pray everything goes well.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday

Good luck srrhc! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes!

Seriously??! I don't check in for a couple of days and there's TWENTY PAGES to catch up on??! What did I miss?

I hope everyone's doing well. My symptoms have basically returned but not quite as strongly. Definitely still have the quease but it's not making me clamp my eyes shut and breath as deeply as I can.... Boobs still sore but nips not as sensitive. Abso-bloody-lutely knackered though. Keep almost dropping off at my desk. OH says I wander round like I'm sleep walking. The one time I could really do with some caffeine!! Anyone got any tips for staying awake?

We've still not told anyone but my in laws were down at the weekend and I reckon they guessed. OH wasn't terribly subtle in refilling everyone's wine glasses except mine without even offering - he thought it would be better if I didn't have to 'obviously' say no but I thought it made it look really suspicious! That and I could barely eat anything at the weekend - I seem to get full on half a plate of food at the mo...and only interested in potato and pasta. I'm really hoping all this is positive stuff....

Can I ask a question of all the UK-based girls - have you got appointments for your booking appointments/12-week scans yet? My GP decided that I should have mine at the hospital but when I called last week they said I shouldn't expect to hear from them re: appointments for another few weeks (by which time I'll be around 10 weeks...). Which is making me a bit nervous....

Seriously??! I don't check in for a couple of days and there's TWENTY PAGES to catch up on??! What did I miss?

I hope everyone's doing well. My symptoms have basically returned but not quite as strongly. Definitely still have the quease but it's not making me clamp my eyes shut and breath as deeply as I can.... Boobs still sore but nips not as sensitive. Abso-bloody-lutely knackered though. Keep almost dropping off at my desk. OH says I wander round like I'm sleep walking. The one time I could really do with some caffeine!! Anyone got any tips for staying awake?

We've still not told anyone but my in laws were down at the weekend and I reckon they guessed. OH wasn't terribly subtle in refilling everyone's wine glasses except mine without even offering - he thought it would be better if I didn't have to 'obviously' say no but I thought it made it look really suspicious! That and I could barely eat anything at the weekend - I seem to get full on half a plate of food at the mo...and only interested in potato and pasta. I'm really hoping all this is positive stuff....

Can I ask a question of all the UK-based girls - have you got appointments for your booking appointments/12-week scans yet? My GP decided that I should have mine at the hospital but when I called last week they said I shouldn't expect to hear from them re: appointments for another few weeks (by which time I'll be around 10 weeks...). Which is making me a bit nervous....

That is normal where i am..
after i take in a wee sample and wait for my results..
they ask how far along i am roughly and then i won't get
my first midwife appointment until 8-10 weeks im sure it might
be nearer 10 from what i remember anyway.. as the 12 week scan
was sorted on that day and i got a letter through to tell me
the date and time, could be different each area i think how the
doctors do it where you are... But they usually would do an
early scan some places you have to ask and just obviously
say your worried and want reasurance but like at mine they
have refused to let me have an early scan :nope:

Normal here too, only way to get a earlier scan is to bleed or not know your dates. they say it's because before 12 weeks there is not a lot A scan is used for, I was told they leave everything so late because so many women MC and there isn't anything they can do and they don't have the money to put our minds at rest !! Which in a way I can understand but being that women who needs that reassuring its very hard to want to agree with their policy..

I might buy one of those scan machines, learn to use it and sell 5-10 min sessions, just long enough to give a quick scan for reassurance but at a cheap price so it's affordable !!

Cherry- must have been hard not to tell the inlaws, I told my parents but we were not going to tell my inlaws, but hubby went to see them yesterday while I was at work and he is a weak man !!!! X

It wasn't really hard not to tell them, it was hard to hide it! I don't want them/us to have to go through telling them again that it's gone wrong, so I'd rather not tell them at all til much later. If I had my way we probably wouldn't tell anyone until I went into labour! We only told them about my last pregnancy because we'd found out that morning and were supposed to be helping them empty a house and we didn't know whether I should be lifting and shifting!

Ah well...I guess I should just be patient and wait another month or so for an appointment. I got my maternity exemption certificate in the post on Saturday (for US folks: it means we don't have to pay for prescriptions/dentist while we're pregnant/with a young child) - last time it arrived on the day of my mc so I feel like I'm one point up on last time :)

Ginny yeah for great scan Hun..x

Srr hope your goes well Hun...x

Ladykara I've got the odd ache twinge and backache but I did fall pg straight after my mc with no af so maybe im stiill stretched down there lol...cx

Tawn I love the siggy :)

Ladies I think u will only get early scans if u hav been bleeding or hav had more than one loss. Xx

Hey ladies. I am not sure how to feel about my scan today. We only saw a sac and maybe the start of a yolk sac. Doc said it may be earlier than we thought or I could miscarry. The sac is also not as rough as the doc would have liked. I has blood work done and will have more done on Wednesday. I will know the results by Thursday and have another scan scheduled for next Monday. I pray everything is okay.

Srrhc- I'm sorry your scan was not what you were hoping but as the doctor said you could just be a bit further behind than you thought... Fingers crossed honey all goes well, hugs x

Cherrytomato, I've been booked in for next week! My GP dated me six weeks by my LMP and wouldn't listen to me when I told him I'm not that far on.

srrhc, so sorry you didn't see what you hoped to see on the scan. Hopefully everything will turn out okay :hugs:

Srrhc, so sorry your scan was not all you hoped! Fx'd that you are just a bit earlier on than you though and everything else is perfect hun! :hugs:

AFM, I had a cry with DH today telling him how I can't attach to this pregnancy very well until I know it isn't ectopic. I had slight pains and pinching on my left side (ectopic side) today and though logically I know it would probably be too early to feel anything even if it was ectopic, it has me absolutely obsessed now that this is another tubal.

My EPU won't let me self-refer for an early scan so I will have to see if I can conivnce my GP that it is necessary and then just wait for 2 weeks:dohh:... I am sure time will fly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->