Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Sorry Ladies!! I didn't mean I was in labour. I was just commenting that I hoped because it was so quiet on here that everyone was in labour! No I don't feel much at all as far as labour goes. I do have BH's and the odd bit of crampiness but nothing that lasts? Hoping it happens before the weekend as they will induce me by then if not.
Bailey- I think it's pretty normal for babes to have a period in the day that they are more fussy! It sounds like its going well otherwise!!

Hi Ladies!
Had a bit of computer trouble over the weekend so I wasn't able to check in. Not much going on here (other than a very nice visit with Marathongirl today :flower:)
Bailey I'm with MG on this one; most babies have a fussy period every day, usually in the evening. Not saying she doesn't have colic, but it's more likely a normal developmental stage that happens between 2 and 12 weeks. Here's a link:

https://purplecrying.info/what-is-the-period-of-purple-crying.php

Where is everyone?? Any new rainbows yet??
AFM- went for a NST and baby is perfect doing all the things they want her to do! I see the doctor tomorrow and we will see what she says??

AFM- went for a NST and baby is perfect doing all the things they want her to do! I see the doctor tomorrow and we will see what she says??

Marathongirl--39.5 OMG! Any day now! :happydance:

Marathongirl--39.5 OMG! Any day now! :happydance:

I know!!! The doctor is talking about inducing on the weekend if she's not here. I hope that things start soon!! I have been walking lots and tonight I had curry for dinner! We will see....:flower:

MG maybe she'll do a stretch and sweep today.

My midwife is going out of town tonight until Saturday. Stay in there baby girl!!

Rainkat- I hope so. That would be nice! She can come anytime now!

As for you yes she needs to stay put for the weekend but I'm sure she will. You should just take it easy.
Any other rainbows?

Where is everyone????
Jersey I'm assuming you had your baby??
Cheryl???
AFM- patiently waiting her arrival. On the induction list for today but looks like they aren't going to call? Maybe tomorrow we will see. Hopefully she comes on her own!!!
Looking forward to more rainbows

Crossing fingers that things pick up on their own for you MG. I think you'll have her Monday. She wants to share her daddy's birthday :cake:

How is everyone else doing? Can't wait to hear some news.

Yeah where's the rest of these rainbows?

I've been busy with my little angel, I love being a mum!

Marathon~ Fingers crossed and sending labor vibes!! xx

Kat~ How are things going for you?

Bailey~ Glad you and Millie are enjoying each other. :flower:

All good here, Castiel is nursing great and getting chubbier. He has his two week check up on the 24th, I'm curious how much he weighs now. I'm also eager to see more rainbows!! :D

Pink- so glad Castiel is doing so well!! I can't wait to hear how much he weighs too!!!
Bailey- so happy for you!! Enjoy this time with your angel because you will only have your first baby once!! It is such a special time.

Rainkat- thanks. I think you are right she wants to share her Daddy's birthday!

Marathongirl- no babes yet? :shrug: I am waiting in anticipation :laugh2: Can't wait to see pics :cloud9:

Thanks MG and Pink!

Anything yet MG, Jersey, rainkat?

Pink glad to hear Castiel is feeding well!

Nothing yet Ladies! I was having cramps and pressure last night and thought maybe something would start but no. Today I went for a good brisk walk and felt some contractions but nothing that lasted? Hopefully soon for all of us. I just can't wait to meet her.
Jersey and Cheryl what's up??

Hey ladies hope you are well.x

And congrats to the new arrivals..x

Leo Robert Smyth born on his due date the 16th had labour from hell and I'm exhausted, how many babies are still to come??xx

Congrats Cheryl!! Sorry to hear you had a rough time.

Jersey must have had her baby by now...

Bailey and Pink... glad to hear things are going well. We need updated pics! They change so fast the first few weeks.

Marathon crossing fingers today is the day.

No news here. My next midwife appt. is on Thursday, which is my due date and happens to be a full moon. I'm not holding my breath though. I will be shocked if she comes this week. There's a big scout camp planned May 3-5 that my hubby and youngest won't be able to attend if I haven't had the baby yet as it's too far away and no reliable cell signal. She'll probably wait until then.

Congrats Cheryl!!!! So happy for you. I hope you recover well. I'm so amazed that Leo was born on his due date!! Post a pic when you can!!

Rainkat- thanks for the nice visit this morning even though it was quick! I saw the teacher in charge of the play and she said the jacket is perfect the way it is!! Thanks so much

AFM- still waiting. Just had an us and all is looking good. Waiting for my NST and then see what they say? I'll keep you all posted!

Thinking of you, Marathon! xx

Congrats Cheryl and welcome to the world, Leo!!! Enjoy all those lovely cuddles! :cloud9:

Kat~ Happy 40 weeks for tomorrow!!!

Cass had a great appointment, 2 weeks old and he's now 7lbs 14oz! :happydance:

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/0424131117a_zps02e5fe72.jpg

Awww what a cute pic pink!!! He is gorgeous!!

Where's all these other rainbows!! Can't wait to hear the birth stories and see the pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->