Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Pinkorblue he is too PRECIOUS!! Love the hair!! OMG congratulations! Really awesome that you had a VBAC, glad everyone was so accomodating and tending to you!

I know everyone said to me don't get too concerned with getting the birth you want but no matter how much you tell yourself it might not happen its still disappointing. Really hope it's natural for you.
Only tip I would give if you end up having to have the drip to induce if everything else fails, I would accept the epidural. I wish I had earlier. No-one told me that it's encouraged if you have a drip. And I was pretty against having an epidural. But that's just based on my experience, everyone is different of course. Come on baba and let mummy have that lovely natural water birth!

So yesterday late afternoon i had some period type cramping, then it stopped and had some early this am (3-5am) and i Just woke up and thought I had had a little widdle in my pants.. It was my mucus plug!!! Woohoo hopefully this means things are starting finally at 41 weeks!

Went to toilet again an hour later and there was more plug, and more blood.. Not a lot but there was blodd...
Does this sound right girls? X

Jersey sounds like ur on ur way to the first stages of labour. X

Congratulations pinkorblue!

He is gorgeous! Wow sets, I can't believe from what we have all been throu that the babies are starting to arrive now... And I can't believe that Millie is a week old already Bailey! X

Hopefully me next!

Xx

Yay congratulations pinkorblue!!! He is so gorgeous!! What a beautiful little boy, and I am so happy you got a VBAC and a good labour. Well done to you!! And don't worry about the screaming, I cried out in so much pain when I was only 2cm dilated lol!!
I think it's funny that I always shorten your username to pink and it turns out you were team blue all along!!!

Jersey that's all sounding good Hun, there apparently is usually some blood in the show, but I don't know for sure coz my labour wasn't natural.

Yeah Millie is 1 week old today, I can't believe it!!

We are both getting used to each other now. She seems to have a period of awakeness and sometimes crying between midnight and 2am, which is actually when I used to feel her moving around loads when in the womb!

Congrats pinkorblue :happydance: He is gorgeous!! and what a great story.

Sounds good Jersey. I'm sure you're close.

So exciting!!!

:yipee::wohoo:

Bailey I can't believe she's a week old already. If you ever find yourself with a spare moment our title needs updating :winkwink:

Oh yeah haha! I forgot about that! Will do in a mo!

I'm driving myself nuts with paranoia, I keep thinking she's getting too hot but then I don't want her to get too cold! And then df keeps saying "she's been sick" which really winds me up coz to me there's a difference between being sick and spitting up and it scares me how often he seems to think she's sick lol!!! I'm a natural worried anyway but I'm gonna drive myself bonkers lol!!

I know everyone said to me don't get too concerned with getting the birth you want but no matter how much you tell yourself it might not happen its still disappointing. Really hope it's natural for you.
Only tip I would give if you end up having to have the drip to induce if everything else fails, I would accept the epidural. I wish I had earlier. No-one told me that it's encouraged if you have a drip. And I was pretty against having an epidural. But that's just based on my experience, everyone is different of course. Come on baba and let mummy have that lovely natural water birth!

So yesterday late afternoon i had some period type cramping, then it stopped and had some early this am (3-5am) and i Just woke up and thought I had had a little widdle in my pants.. It was my mucus plug!!! Woohoo hopefully this means things are starting finally at 41 weeks!

Went to toilet again an hour later and there was more plug, and more blood.. Not a lot but there was blodd...
Does this sound right girls? X

Good luck girl, sounds like your rainbow is right around the corner!!! :hugs:

Jersey: That's how mine started last time. Sounds like you are 24 hours out. ;)

Jersey: That's how mine started last time. Sounds like you are 24 hours out. ;)

Oh mightymom, if only you were right, it's now 24 hours later and after losing mucus plug all day and it stoping at night I don't feel like anything is going to happen.

I'm actually getting a bit depressed and sad about having to be induced on Monday. Hubby is just saying its better for the baby etc with less risks leaving it go over, but he doesn't understand the extra risks like it being more likely to have a forceps or suction delivery.. Or the more painful contractions like Bailey if the pesseries don't work and I have to go on a drip to start it with the other drugs.
😂😂😂😂😂

Aw jersey don't be depressed Hun, just think of how amazing it will be once you hold that beautiful baby. And I might have just been a complete wuss with my induction lol. Your LO will probably surprise you and come at the last minute Sunday night, but if not it will all be ok. Maybe go into your baby's nursery and have a look through the clothes and stuff and think about those tiny feet and tiny hands that will be going in there soon, and take your focus off the birth itself (a very hard thing to do I know!).

Bailey I loved your comment to Jersey regarding focussing on the baby you will hold rather than the birth. I feel like I'm starting to get anxious about the whole birth process.

AFM- went to doc yesterday. Internal exam said that cervix is 60% effaced and softening but not at all dilated. She also said if I haven't had her by my apt next Thursday I will go on the induction list for next Sat. They will not let me go over my due date because of my age. She said lots of bd as the semen helps ripen the cervix!!!

Lol that must make your dh happy MG!! Fingers crossed she comes before next Thursday then Hun!!
I think I got myself worked up about the birth and then when it happened so quickly and in a way I didn't want I felt very out of control and it made it worse for me. So if I could advise past me I would have said to focus on the baby at the end rather than the birth. But I know that's such a hard thing to do and such an easy thing for me to say with hindsight!!!

It's been quiet on here today, I wonder if we've had anymore rainbows making their way into the world!!

Thank you ladies!! :D As for my shortened user name, :haha: I guess blue would be more appropriate now. :p I don't mind being called pink though. :)

Jersey~ I love Bailey's response too and I just want to offer huge :hugs: :hugs: Sending lots of positive energy, peace and birth vibes your way. :flower:

Marathon~ Yay for some progress!! Hope BDing will bring baby along soon. :)

Bailey~ Hope your recovery is going well. xx How is Millie?

She's good thanks Pink, we had a no-pooping issue today coz she hadnt been since yesterday morning but she waited til df had gone out and gave mummy a nice big pressie twice lol!!
How's Castiel? Beautiful name by the way!

She's good thanks Pink, we had a no-pooping issue today coz she hadnt been since yesterday morning but she waited til df had gone out and gave mummy a nice big pressie twice lol!!
How's Castiel? Beautiful name by the way!
Bailey- Lol on the poop!! I had forgotten how much you talk about poop when it comes to babies!! I hope you are recovering well and getting a bit more sleep!
Pink- sorry Blue just doesn't seem right after calling you Pink for so long! Hope you are recovering well too. How many kids do you already have? Were you surprised to be team blue!!!!
Jersey - sending labour vibes your way. Try not to be anxious( easier said than done). My acupuncturist said that can definitely delay things.

Bailey~ Lol, good job Millie! Glad she's doing good. :) Thank you, :) Castiel is doing good too, feedings are getting a bit longer each day and less painful.

Marathon~ Pink it is lol. Still feeling a little sore but for the most part, recovery is going pretty good. I have 3 boys at home, so I think I would have been more surprised if we had a pink bundle. I'm glad I waited though, he was such a sweet surprise in every way. :)

Hi Ladies!! Where is everybody?? Hopefully in labour!!
Just checking in on Jersey and Cheryl. Any news?????
AFM- feel pretty normal although as I'm typing this feeling quite crampy. Yesterday I was saying to Rainkat that I felt like I had a few weeks to go but.....
Keep us posted Ladies.
Pink and Bailey- hope you are adjusting and recovering.

Oooh I hope it's the start MG, I would say I felt like I had weeks til she'd come too but mine was induced so not relevant lol! The midwife did say to me that judging by her skin when she was born that she wasn't actually at due date and it may have been wrong (it couldn't have been that far off though coz by LMP she should have been due 4 days earlier).

Cheryl anything today? Rainkat? Jersey? It's like buses with these babies, none for ages then 3 come at once lol!!!

Mightymom how's Colton doing? Hope you aren't getting too uncomfortable.

AFM - Emilia seems to have colic, between the hours of 8 and midnight she just cried inconsolably bless her! I have bought some Infacol to see if it helps her any. I find it so strange how she's fine all day and though out the night, it's just that time of day that she cries!
Oh and she appears to like being sick, weeing and pooping on me (and only me lol!!). My brother was holding her yesterday, I took her off him and she was immediately sick lol, and this morning I was changing her nappy and she pooped on my finger haha :rofl: I'm taking it as a sign of affection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->