Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Thank you, Bailey! :flower:

Yeah, more rainbow pics and stories!!! Pretty please?? :)

He's gorgeous pink, lovely big eyes.x

No more babies are we only waiting on 3 now?xx

Here's my boy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
:wacko: OMG only 3 of us left??? Just pray that mine comes on or after May 4th!!

Oh those pictures melt my heart, I just want to kiss them all over <3 Cheryl he looks so peaceful and look at those cheeks!! Pink he's adorable... his hair looks longer already and those are some amazing lips.

Mightymom why the 4th?

Hopefully Marathongirl will have some news to share very soon [-o&lt;

AFM 40 weeks today and still no sign of anything. I think she's lower than she was, and I'm feeling more pressure with braxton hicks but I still think I have a while to go :coffee:

Hey ladies,

So sorry didn't update and let you know, but my baby boy Jake was born at 8:06pm on Sunday 14th April by emergency C-Section, he weighed 3525g (7lb 7oz) and is 55cm long.

My parents were here last week and this week I have been busy getting used to our gorgeous boy and breast feeding! All going well, and will update soon with my birth story.. And catch up!

Congratulations to all the other mummies and their rainbows!

Here is my baby boy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh jersey he is just beautiful!!! Sorry you also joined the emergency c section club with myself and Cheryl but so glad he's here safely! And so glad to hear the breast feeding is going well!

Hey ladies,

So sorry didn't update and let you know, but my baby boy Jake was born at 8:06pm on Sunday 14th April by emergency C-Section, he weighed 3525g (7lb 7oz) and is 55cm long.

My parents were here last week and this week I have been busy getting used to our gorgeous boy and breast feeding! All going well, and will update soon with my birth story.. And catch up!

Here is my baby boy...

Awwww he looks like he's smiling :cloud9: Congrats!!

I'm 2cm dilated and at -1. Pretty crampy after the internal. Could be today, could be 10 days :haha:

Hopefully it's sooner rather than later rainkat! Seems weird that you are 2cm when they broke my waters at 1cm lol, was very painful though. It's no wonder Millie didn't want to come out I don't think my body was any where near ready to go into labour!
Fingers crosses those cramps kick it up a notch for you rainkat!

Thanks Bailey :)

With my last baby I was walking around 4cm dilated for a few days before I had him. My midwife stretched me to 5cm before she broke my water. It does sound like your body wasn't quite ready, but with your health at risk they needed to move things along :hugs:

He's so sweet and peaceful, Cheryl!! :D

Welcome to team blue, Jersey! I hope your recovery is a smooth one and so happy breastfeeding is going well. Hi Jake!! He's absolutely adorable and love his sweet little grin. :cloud9:

Kat- Sounds good to me, fingers crossed for you. :)

So many babies! Congratulations ladies. They are gorgeous.

I am also still waiting. Won't reach my due date till next Saturday though so could still be another three weeks...

rainkat: DH is across the country right now and won't be back until May 4th. So I need baby to stay put until Daddy gets here! :) Wow, 2cm already? Might be a quick delivery for you whenever it finally starts!

jersey: SO ADORABLE!! OMG I love it when they smile in their sleep!!! Glad you are both doing so well!

Ok ladies, going to go back SEVERAL pages and catch up on all the activity. Been a little mia lately...

Hey ladies hope you are well.x

And congrats to the new arrivals..x

Leo Robert Smyth born on his due date the 16th had labour from hell and I'm exhausted, how many babies are still to come??xx

Congrats Cheryl!!! Sorry about the rough labor but can't wait to hear about it all and see pics!!! :happydance:

Thinking of you, Marathon! xx

Congrats Cheryl and welcome to the world, Leo!!! Enjoy all those lovely cuddles! :cloud9:

Kat~ Happy 40 weeks for tomorrow!!!

Cass had a great appointment, 2 weeks old and he's now 7lbs 14oz! :happydance:

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/0424131117a_zps02e5fe72.jpg

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him!

Oh those pictures melt my heart, I just want to kiss them all over <3 Cheryl he looks so peaceful and look at those cheeks!! Pink he's adorable... his hair looks longer already and those are some amazing lips.

Mightymom why the 4th?

Hopefully Marathongirl will have some news to share very soon [-o&lt;

AFM 40 weeks today and still no sign of anything. I think she's lower than she was, and I'm feeling more pressure with braxton hicks but I still think I have a while to go :coffee:

Good luck rainkat, it's YOUR TURN!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies,

Here is my baby boy...

Jersey, he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->