Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hi ladies how are you all?

How are you feeling about tomorrow Ttc1at34?

I've not been able to watch One Born Every Minute since the mc. With today being the Angel's due date I think I'll give it a miss - might be too much for me but maybe in a few weeks - get myself mentally prepped :p

Good idea girlinyork. I love watching one born but couldnt watch it until I got my BFP again.

Leinzlove I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea, I have put everyones EDD's in a ticker on the first page so we can all see where each one is up to! Hope thats ok!!

I can't take credit, I totally stole the idea from leinzlove!! I hope I got yours right girlinyork coz I just based it on you being 3 weeks 4 days, I may have miscalculated!!

Im due April 27th as far as i know my LMP was 21st July :)

I had a mc end of May 2011 at 8 weeks been trying since really and no luck
until this cycle :happydance: hoping for a sticky one!

:wave: everyone! & Congrats to everyone too!

Hi and congratulations becci boo!!

I will add you to the first page! Wow you got an early BFP missy!!

Beccy, looking at your ov date, I'd say you're further along than your ticker says x

Beccy, looking at your ov date, I'd say you're further along than your ticker says x

I don't know if my chart was right or not.. It looks like i Ov'ed like
CD9 but its really early for me if it was then i could be further but
i got 1-2 weeks on my digi yesterday so :shrug: i don't think im
much further and my LMP was 21st July so that takes me to
3 weeks 2 days :lol: confuses me xx

I just did the due date calculator for you becci for your first page ticker and it's only coming up with 3 weeks exactly pregnant, is that correct? Are you only 7dpo today and got your BFP!! Or do you O earlier than cd14!! Such an early BFP congrats!!

From your chart I'd say you're 4 weeks today which makes 1-2 on your test just right :)

I'm still really confused lol!! Even looking at your chart I still get 3 weeks exactly pregnant, or am I befuddled lol!!

Im confused to lol! .. I would be 4 weeks 1 day from my chart
if i Ov'ed CD9 29th July.. which is likely... but from my LMP it makes
me 3 weeks 2 days so im abit confused :lol:

Going from your LMP only works if you have 28 day cycles. Going by my LMP I'm 6 weeks pregnant lol. You need to work back to ovulation and add two weeks x

By LMP on tickers iv been on it lets you change the cycle length
.. so ian change it to 25 instead of 28 so i willbe right ..midwife will
date me by that aswell until a scan i assume so im not sure what to
put me dated as lol :wacko:

Ovulation was 29th July

I put your ovulation date into: https://www.pregnology.com/due-date.php
and it says today you are 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant x

Ahh well I have only ever gone by LMP because the nhs will only go by that and will book your scan based on edd from LMP! Lol, it's all so confusing!!

What would you like me to put your edd as on the first page beccyboo?

Im not sure :haha:
I think by my LMP because i know thats what my midwife will date me as
and my scan on then after scan it will change...

so put it at 3 weeks 2 days xx

Welcome and congrats to the new girls xxx

baileybubs- great idea about the ticker. I understand ur concerns, if I had the money I would be going in for a private scan every week or more !! Tell them hose stressed u are, not sleeping, see what they say. I have to wait till 6th sep for my scan... It seems like forever !!! X

Girlinyork- my "due" date is tomorrow, I spent the last 6 months wondering how I will cope when this day comes, all I kept saying is maybe if I'm pregnant before the 13th of August it won't be so bad.. I'll be working and the guys at work know it's going to be a hard day.. So they planned to go line dancing during the shift, but they don't know I'm pregnant again so may have to come up with a excuse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->