Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Okey dokey Cheryl I'm on it lol!!

Pinkorblue apparently scientists have claimed that cravings are a myth and aren't real but I honestly never normally eat chocolate!! And even 2 days before I knew I was pregnant this time I bought chocolate!! So I do believe in cravings, just not sure if they indicate gender lol!!

Leinzlove - glad you are a part of this thread hun. And thanks for the info on ms and you dd's!! I'm not sure if gender has anything to do with ms as my mum never had it and she had one girl (me!) and one boy so.....who knows lol!!

My Mom had 5 girls, 2 boys. She said she got MS with some girls but not all of us. And for the boys MS with both.

I'm really starting to think... Ultrasound is the only way to know. :)

Bailey~ I believe in them too. My oldest DS got me hooked on tomatoes when I was pregnant with him, hated them before that. :haha: I'm pretty sure it's another little boy baking in here. Mmmm chocolate! :D

:wave: Leinzlove!

I'm defo craving junk food and creamy mushrooms lol..xx

Dunno about cravings but I've gone right off the smell of tea and I adore the smell of the bin...

Oh yeah, and here's a pic :happydance:

https://i45.tinypic.com/do0y8z.jpg

Isn't it strange the things we want to eat or go off (or smell in fact lol).

Pinkorblue, tomatoes that's a strange one!! Although at the moment I do have a thing for jalapeños but I love them anyway lol!!

Cheryl your ticker is added! Oooh actually the thought if creamy mushrooms is actually quite off putting for me! It's the thought of the creamy sauce....Eurgh! That's off coz normally I'd love that lol!!

Yay for the digi girlinyork!!!

Leinzlove I agree, ultrasound is the only real way! I'm not sure if I think mines a boy because I love a boy firstborn and then a girl coz I always wished id had a big brother to look out for me. But honestly I don't care, as long as my hobbit is happy and healthy it doesn't matter.

I love having a big brother. And I have six adorable nieces. So either would be such a blessing :)

Hi Pinkorblue. :)

girlinyork: Love the digi! Yay! :)

Cheryl: All food sounds good to me. :)

Lol I normally hate creamy sauces but love tomato and I could be sick the thot of a tomato sauce lol... Still don't want coffee too. Xx

Yeah for the digi Hun i love digis I got my lovely 3+ this morning on mines Xx

Pinkorblue, tomatoes that's a strange one!! Although at the moment I do have a thing for jalapeños but I love them anyway lol!!

:rofl: I know, a lot of people tell me that. With my last pregnancy, it was lemons or anything lemon flavored, fruits, veggies and chicken.

I'd love a UK digi, I want to see numbers!

Mmmm that all sounds brilliantly healthy pinkorblue!! Unlike my current sweet tooth!

In tht case il hav a fast food mushroom flavour one lol.. :rofl:

Hahaha a fast food mushroom flavour rainbow lol!!

Awww but that was so lovely pinkorblue! I'll have an extra sweet rainbow lol!!

Yay for the digi Girlinyork!! :D
i only took mine yesterday because i didn't believe my strip :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"