Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Can't stop smiling at the ticker !!! How can the sight of a ticker be so overwhelming !!! X

Awww I'm so glad it made you smile lady kara!! And I love looking at mine and just seeing the days go by!!

Yay!! Except our PAL guru leinzlove who is an onion!

I will also change the colours of the tickers if and when people find out gender, as you can see leinzlove's is pink as she is expecting a little girl.

Once again leinzlove sorry for stealing your idea it's just such a good one!!!

Lady kara I hope you get through tomorrow ok. My edd would be sept 30th and that's not far from when I will have my scan. I think my 12 week scan will be approx 20th sept.

I can't confirm till sexing scan but I'm 99% sure it's a boy, infact I am that sure I have made a deal with one of my best mates that if it comes out a little girl I'll eat my own placenta lol ... That's how sure I am... !!

I make my own Bnb sigs, I just taken my old one down ready to design a new one but until that scan next month I don't want to be too hasty. X

I get the feeling I've got a girl on board. Not that I mind either way. Just so stoked to have somebody on board

I'm sure mines a boy too. But I have no idea why!!! Someone told me having a sweet tooth during pregnancy is an indication of a girl, now I got a chocolate craving last time and this time. 2 days before I got my BFP for no reason I bought a big bag of galaxy minstrels, a snickers bar and two bueno bars lol! And I never ever normally eat chocolate!!

Beccy I have added your ticker xxxx

Always wanted savoury with jake, sweet and fruit with Paige... So reckon its true with me. X

Ahh so my theory about having a boy could be totally wrong lol!!

Just read that apparently no ms is a proven sign of boys, as is cold feet because apparently bad circulation in pregnancy is related to boys. Both of which are true for me lol!!
But then the sweet tooth ruins my theory!
They do say that a mothers intuition is right 70% of the time lol!!

1-2
Fighting the urge to post it in the gallery titled "does this look positive to you?" lmao

Hey lady of course il join u Hun... Thts hope we are all having our rainbows. PMA PMA xxx

Yay welcome Cheryl!! I'll add you to the first page! Whats your edd again?

Lol, 1-2 is great!! I'm still avoiding buying one just to see 3+ lol!!

Bailey: I hate to tell you this but no MS at all with DD, she's DD!

This time everything said boy. Awful MS, physic reading, chinese gender, HB theory, instinct, Baby Dream... She's another DD.

I'm honored to be apart of this thread... Can't wait to hear how your scans go tomorrow. Perfect I'm sure. :) I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

:hi: Becy! :)

Ladykara~ :hugs: for tomorrow and you'll be in my thoughts. My due date was the 31st of August, never imagined I would have a bfp before then.

Bailey~ Love the ticker idea! :)

Girlinyork~ :thumbup: for digi tests.

No cravings here yet so I'm looking forward to seeing if it's sweets or savory..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->