Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

I believed all four of my other bfp tests but oh didn't. He said "those lined don't prove anything." dumbass lol. So I showed him the digi and now he is downstairs getting used to the idea :)

I was looking in th pregnancy disscussion bit where they do
like a list of when your due etc i was in January Garnets with my ds
and loved it as i made so many friends which i have had on fb throughout
it all ..

But there doesn't seem to be an april one :shrug: makes me sad..
But im glad this group has been made i can belong somewhere :D

I believed all four of my other bfp tests but oh didn't. He said "those lined don't prove anything." dumbass lol. So I showed him the digi and now he is downstairs getting used to the idea :)

Haha men!

My OH believed it straight away even with my faint line!
he said he knew i was anyway just had a feeling & my mamar
the other day said to me "I had a dream that your pregnant"
and i said oh right well im not .. and then iv just found out i am
really spooky :rofl:

Ive ordered more digi's :dohh: so i can do each one 2-3 and 3+
:haha:

Hi all! Thanks for the invite Bailey!

I just got my BFP yesterday at 10DPO so technically I am only 3w+4d but going by LMP I am 4w+1d today! I am excited about the early bfp, because last time i didn't get a positive test until 15-16dpo and it turned out it was ectopic.

Hoping that the early bfp means something, but I know that really it doesn't and all I can do is wait and hope I get accepted for an early 6week scan to make sure the pregnancy is intrauterine. It seems to be all I can think about today, wondering if the bean is tubal again and I know I won't be able to attach TOO much until I know for sure.

Darn miscarriages, they take the sunshine and butterflies out of pregnancy!

Hope you all are doing well and I will work on reading back to find out everyone's stories so I am more in the loop! :flower:

Haha thats funny Beccy it's normally the women who get BFP dreams lol!!

And I'm glad you can fit in here! I'm part of another pregnancy thread but thought it would be nice if there was one for us April ladies! And I always find the PAL forum more helpful (not that the pregnancy one isn't) just coz I am so paranoid due to my mmc!

Hey, Cheryl x

My highlight of the day was also doing my digi and seeing it go up to 3 + today !!! I was at work but couldn't wait to do it..but means bean is growing !!! Not too much and not to little.

I think I have worked out the sex of all my pregnancies, only from having Paige, I had hardly any sickness with her, my bump was rounder, liked sweet stuff, jake was the opposite, sickness and savoury foods throughout the pregnancy. Looking back at the pregnancies I lost I can pretty much guess what sex I was carrying.

Anyone else got a bump already? I have always suddenly had a bump very early, but I look about 6 months already !!! X

Hey Tawn and welcome to the April rainbow thread!!

Hey ladies I feel like our thread should have a cool name, like how I've seen the December snowflakes and the January jellybeans, any suggestions??

Lady kara I do!! I know it's only a bloaty bump but I'm going to put a pic on my journal tonight when it's a full bloat bump lol!! Its so bad in the evening!!

I took a pic of my belly today and im bloated alot..
its very odd but my best friend looked 6 months gone when she
just found out and i even saw her like it :lol:

I haven't a clue for names im useless :dohh:

Girlinyork I can't believe your oh didn't believe your other tests lol!! Men!!

Tawn - your ticker is added my dear!!

Hmmmm how about something to do with spring for the name?

There was a few i think i remember of ..
Spring Lambs
Spring Chicks
Spring Hatchlings
Spring Blossoms

Bailey~ :) :hugs: That would be great to have a cool name for this thread. Hmm, April Raindrops, April Blossoms...

:wave: Tawn, congrats and fx for a sticky, intrauterine baby! :flower:

Bec~ Probably a bit early for an April one but it would be nice, I agree, at least there's this one and we're awesome! :) Yay for an excited OH!!

Girlinyork~ Thanks again! I found them, just gotta wait on paypal funds..

Ladykara~ Just the standard bloat bump that always comes during the tww and stays during pregnancy for me.

Should have refreshed the page before posting :blush:

I like Spring Blossoms

Great suggestions ladies!!!

I love spring or April blossoms! Maybe we should pick one that starts with spring as I think April due dates are nearly up for any new upcoming BFPs and that way we can have May BFP'ers can join us too!

We need to take a vote on what people like.

Bailey~ That's true, Spring is a better idea.. any more suggestions?

Hey Tawn :wave:

I like spring blossoms :)

There is a April thread I've posted on but I'm invisable on tht thread as no one ever replays to my posts so I won't be on it again. Xx

No bump here but proper pregnancy bloat lol..x

I will like any thats picked but i do like Blossoms even Raindrops will
sound good with spring at the front :D

Ah I've never seen the other april thread. Hmmmm I think spring blossoms seems like its quite popular! What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->