Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Marathon~ Thank you! He usually does double McDonalds, depending on how much cervix there is to work with. Mine turned out to be shorter than he thought and he could only place a single. DH keeps secrets very well, keeping things from him is a different story lol.

Hey all! We are no longer team yellow!!! DH changed his mind and now he wants to know too! Woot woot!!

Yay Roma! When do you go for your scan? Did you end up doing the genetic screening? I remember a while back you were talking about it.

How is everyone today? It's raining here and gl

Whoops I hit reply too soon! It's gloomy here and I feel a little blue. I'm sure I will be better by ends day. I find it really helps to talk to the LO when I'm in these moods!

Hey all! We are no longer team yellow!!! DH changed his mind and now he wants to know too! Woot woot!!

Oh Roma!!! Don't leave team yellow, we don't have many in our team as it is!

Why does everyone want to find out??

I can understand if it is your second, or third child, maybe money is the issue, pure impatience and excitement??

Personally I am excited for me surprise after all the pain of labour! After 2 years of trying, 2 miscarriages, and the longest first trimester in history, we figured another 6 months is not long to wait until birth!

Hey ladies!

Jersey you are correct and not at all offended hun, I am indeed a size 12-14 or was before I got my BFP lol, finding 16's more comfy at the mo lol!! I did have a bit of a belly before so I think baby is just pushing that further outwards now and it looks like a bump haha!! Aw I wish I had your patience in being team yellow, I think I need to know because I am convinced that I am having a boy and need to find out if its not lol! But I have also found that so many clothes and baby items at the moment are really gender specific, unless you buy everything cream lol! I'm just too impatient really!

Cheryl - you will have a perfect looking bump soon and you will know its all baby, mines part bloat, part chub and part baby lol!!

Roma - glad you and DH are both agreed on finding out now! Whens your scan?

Pinkorblue - cant believe DH knows and you dont!! I would hate that! Plus my DF would never be able to keep it secret lol. Glad the doctor apologised and is being a bit better with you now!

MG - Aw sorry you feel a bit blue, but lovely that talking to LO makes you feel better.

Anyone had trick or treaters? I've had a few and they were so cute and polite!!

Jersey~ I'm still 100% in this with you! :) DH totally refused to see my side of it but I'm looking forward to it. :)

Marathon~ Hope your mood picks up, but glad talking to your lo is helping. It's gloomy here as well, it's supposed to rain tonight.

Bailey~ I know :haha: having the envelope with the results in it doesn't help with the small temptation that exsists. Most likely though, it's our last baby and even though it's likely a boy, I've never had a surprise so I figured I should be once. Thank you, hopefully it won't happen again because he won't get a third chance. Aww for trick or treaters, yay! It's not looking too good for our trick or treaters this year, but keeping fingers crossed.

Hi everyone :hi: Love seeing all the bump pics.

I hear you on the weather MG. It's so dark and gloomy I feel like I can't bring myself to smile. I've been in such a bad state I haven't been posting for fear everything will come out negative. One of my son's former classmates was hit by a truck and died last week. I hadn't seen him for a year and a half but I'm still shattered. Add to that next week would have been my due date for the pregnancy I lost. Tough, tough week :cry:

Okay, it's out of my system. On to happier things:

We had somewhere between 180 and 200 trick-or-treaters last night. We live beside an elementary school so that's pretty typical for us. I saw lots of neighbours and friends and got to share our happy news :happydance: I'm unmistakeably, undeniably showing now so everyone who sees me knows.

Jersey: We didn't have the option to find out the sex with our first two. It was fun to be surprised but I really enjoyed knowing with our last.
Roma: when's your scan? So excited for you!
Pinkorblue: I was okay not knowing but I think it would drive me nuts if other people knew and I didn't. Good for you for sticking to your resolve!
Bailey I had to have dental work done and thought of you. How is your tooth?

Beat the rain!!! The kids got a pretty good pile of candy this year, it started to rain just as they were ready to go home.

Now we start to prepare for Thanksgiving!!! :happydance:

Rain~ Oh my gosh, how awful about that poor little boy! :( My condolences to his family. :hugs::hugs: sorry the week has been so rough for you. Glad you've shared your lovely news! Thank you, it's not as easy as I thought lol but I really do want the surprise so it's worth it. I'll just share in the excitement of my fellow blossoms when you all start finding out. ;)

Here's my 15 week bump. I'm an Orange today :)

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/P1040266.jpg

Nice bump Rainkat! So glad you shared your news. So sorry about that boy that was killed. I did hear about that and just feel so bad for the family. I'm sorry you are going through this. Btw I just had my tooth extracted today. I was so nervous but all went well. It was a retained baby tooth that finally gave up? What did you have done at the dentist?

Bailey- I second rain in asking how your tooth is?

Thanks for all the responses yesterday. I'm feeling better today. Just so weird how our emotions are so up and down these days.

I lost a filling; darn halloween candy :dohh:

Of course they found other problems so I have to go next week as well.

MG now that I'm "out" how about a coffee one day?

:hi:Hey girls

Well I said I'll be back when I'm pregnant again....:happydance: I haven't had a period since my d&c but the digi test I did last thurs said 2-3 weeks so I'm guessing due 27th June -4th July. I wasn't going to post until I saw a certain other ex spring blossom is also pregnant the same time as me.. So thought I would stop stalking.....

Loving all your bump pics !!! So pleased to hear you guys are still here..xx

Rain~ Lovely bump pic!! Yikes about your tooth, I hope you're feeling okay.

Marathon~ Glad you're feeling better. No kidding about our emotions, the things PAL can do.. You too, I hope your feeling alright after the extraction.

Kara~ Woohooo!!! Very happy to have you back hun! xxx Yay for a summer rainbow too!

I hope Becca makes her come back as well. :)

I know I need to go back to the dentist, there's a cavity that needs attention and has for awhile. :blush: Insurance ran out thanks to a root canal =/ but I hope to avoid another one, just have to wait until insurance resets and I'll have another $1500 to work with.

Hi ladies!!

Congrats to both kara and Becca!!! So happy for you both and praying for your little beans to stick!!

AFM on the dentist front they did nothing but my tooth seems ok. I have an infection in my gum that needs to tooth removing but they don't want to do an X-ray whilst pregnant if its not essential so we just have to hope it doesn't get worse and I keep washing it with salt water and mouthwash. Other than that I have a filling that needs replacing in a couple of weeks boo!!

Think I'm starting to feel some real movement from the hobbit now too, even felt something whilst at work and normally I have to be laid down really concentrating to feel anything!! So exciting!!

How's everyone else doing? Lots of gender scans coming up yay!!

Congrats Ladykara and Girlinyork :happydance: how far on are u guys??xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->