Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Congrats Ladykara and Girlinyork! I have my fingers crossed for sticky beans for you!

Bailey - We are a Sweet Potato today!!! Woohooooo!

Xxxx

Oh yeah woohoo!! Sweet potatoes! 2 more weeks til my scan! When's your jersey? I know you are staying team yellow but I bet you are still very excited to see your little rainbow again!!

Oh yeah woohoo!! Sweet potatoes! 2 more weeks til my scan! When's your jersey? I know you are staying team yellow but I bet you are still very excited to see your little rainbow again!!

Mine is 2 weeks on Tuesday (20th) I'm so excited to see our little bubba again!

I'm still team yellow.. I do want to know so I can buy stuff, but I'm gonna wait!
We've waited over 2 years now so another 154 days (from now approx) is not gonna make a difference! I will be so anxious at the end to know what it is I think I will go insane by week 40! Xx

I'm still team yellow.. I do want to know so I can buy stuff, but I'm gonna wait! We've waited over 2 years now so another 154 days (from now approx) is not gonna make a difference! I will be so anxious at the end to know what it is I think I will go insane by week 40! Xx

:thumbup:

Congrats on moving up to sweet potatoes, ladies!!! :D

Congrats Girlinyork and Ladykara!! So happy for you both. Praying for sticky beans for both of you.

Woot woot on being a sweet potato

Bailey and Jersey!!

Yay for all of us who are avocados today!!!

I'm doing well after the extraction thanks. No pain and no more bleeding. Just weird with a big gap in my mouth.
Is anyone finding they are not as constipated any more? I have been able to go everyday for the last several days!! The things that excite us!

Rainkat- I would love to meet for a coffee. Do you work downtown? It might be easiest to meet there? I start work at 1 on Mon and Wed so could meet you at 12 on one of those days? I am a physio in the Yarrow building.

Rainkat- I would love to meet for a coffee. Do you work downtown? It might be easiest to meet there? I start work at 1 on Mon and Wed so could meet you at 12 on one of those days? I am a physio in the Yarrow building.

I have Mondays off so that works for me. I know there's a starbucks across the street. Is there another coffee shop nearby? Or I could be tempted into lunch at Pags...

I hope, hope, hope I am just a week behind you and the movement will start soon :haha: I've resorted to prunes a few times.

Had a meltdown today. Have been totally fine the last 3 weeks not thinking about babies or temping or all my normal TTC stuff and then today, out of the blue, it hit me on the way in to work…this is the month. The sad month. Which totally sucks since this is my birthday month and I love my birthday. But…I was pregnant this time last year. I was about 8 weeks along at this point. We found out there was no heartbeat on the 21st. My D&C was the 23rd. Last November sucked. So it just caught me off guard and I melted this morning. Thank goodness for a really busy day at work. That helped. Hope everyone’s well and pregnancies are moving along wonderfully and there are more BFP’s that I haven’t noticed yet. :dust:

Sorry ttc I agree anniversaries are really hard.Big hugs.

Rainkat- I would totally do lunch at Pag's on Monday if you are up for it! I could be there at 1200. Let me know!

Hi Ladies. Sorry I'm MIA in here, but we just bought a house and lots to do. I did have my ultrasound yesterday...

Here she is...

Baby Zoela weighs 2lbs 6oz, 10 1\2 inches long. She loves playing with her cord and sticking out her tongue. She's beautiful! Absolute perfection! May she just grow and grow while we try to patiently wait...

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/a1233-1.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/asdas.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/as1.jpg

Leinz those pics are amazing <3 I love the one with her tongue sticking out.

MG it's a date!

Aww I love that you got to see Zoela again!!

How is everyone today? For those of you not in the UK we are having lots of fireworks display tonight coz its guy falkes night on Monday. Thought my dog might be a bit scared but he doesn't seem to care lol!

Nothing much going on here, it's a boring Saturday but on a happy note, I just finished a delicious salad. :)

Oooh, I love fireworks!! :D Glad Bailey isn't affected by them. What's guy falkes night?

Guy falkes night or bonfire night is the 5th November and its when we celebrate the day that guy falkes tried to blow up parliament and got caught lol!! Strange I know, most people have probably forgotten the reason for bonfire night and its just become a UK tradition. I love it but unfortunately had no-one to go to a bonfire with :-( although its actually only bonfire night tomorrow but I think all the big bonfires were held last night.

Guy falkes night or bonfire night is the 5th November and its when we celebrate the day that guy falkes tried to blow up parliament and got caught lol!! Strange I know, most people have probably forgotten the reason for bonfire night and its just become a UK tradition. I love it but unfortunately had no-one to go to a bonfire with :-( although its actually only bonfire night tomorrow but I think all the big bonfires were held last night.

Oh how I miss bonfire night in the UK, used to love going to the bonfire, drinking hot chocolate, eating yummy food and then watching the fireworks!

Miss England sometimes! Xx

I was gutted coz I missed all the fireworks again this year but there might be more tomorrow, still on my own though so can't really go out to any fireworks display. Nevermind, might have to just buy myself some parking cake and make do with that in front of the fire lol!

What is REALLY sad is that in the US, protesters have started using Guy Fawkes masks to represent their disapproval of the government. Most don't see that it is the same as wearing an Timothy McVey mask, since Guy Fawkes was one of the first domestic terrorists, but whatever. The uneducated will continue to look like ignorant fools and continue to be ignored.

"Remember, remember the fifth of November: gunpowder, treason and plot!"

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I've been in ice rinks watching my kids play hockey all weekend. Sorry you missed the fireworks Bailey.

Lovely pic of Zoela Leinz. Congrats on the house. We are trying to see our house right now in hopes to move before baby arrives. We will see as the real estate market here is terrible.
Rainkat- looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. I will see you at Pag's at 12 tomorrow!

Oh how I miss bonfire night in the UK, used to love going to the bonfire, drinking hot chocolate, eating yummy food and then watching the fireworks!

Miss England sometimes! Xx

Thanks for the explanation, Bailey. Sorry you don't have anyone to go with, sounds fun.. Especially Jersey's experiences ;) :hugs:

Mighty~ I should pay more attention to what's going on in the US :blush:

Marathon~ Have fun meeting up with Rain tomorrow! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->