Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hi cheryl, how are you hun? All progressing well I hope! Has it been going any quicker for you now you have had your scan?

i woke up this morning and I must have had a really good sleep (possibly because df stayed in the spare room coz he came to bed really late lol) but I feel 100% today, no backache, no aching anywhere, no tiredness, just feeling absolutley tip top lol!! And I am refusing to allow myself to get worried about it because I know its perfectly normal to feel this way at 17 weeks!!

aw it's nice to feel good the 2nd Tri is the best bit they say lol. Xxx

Yeah and I'm just gonna be happy that I dont feel knackered and have bad backache for a change!!

I have told work when I will be finishing for mat leave now too!! Just thought it was best to make a decision because I will just keep going over it in my head for the next few weeks whereas if I just say now I am going at 34 weeks then thats it, no worries lol!!

Aw thts good Hun I'm finishing the about 37 38 wks boo I hate ding self employed I'm only going to be off till aug. x

I think I'll only be off til October, depends whether I can get another job coz I'm not going back to my current one, its impossible with the shift work and df's shift work too. I think that's why these top chef's wives are all stay at home mums, coz they can't work with their hubby's jobs!!

aw hun id love to be a stay at home mum but il need to work 3 days a week cos we hav our mortgage to pay...xx

heres my wee bump pics 12 wks then 15wks 4 days...

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 15.png
    15.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies glad to hear everyone is in a better mood. I have been a mess too.... Some days I can't stand DH and think I want to leave and some days I hope we stay together forever! I don't know what's wrong with me I can see that at times I am so unreasonable but I can't help it. I really hope it's just the pregnancy making me feel this way!

I have started to finally feel movement now :) its not all the time or everyday but at least I feel it now and then. I hate being PAL because although I have felt movement and know that bubs is still with me there are the days in between movement that I still think something can go wrong. Throughout this pregnancy I have no cause to believe that this pregnancy isn't 100% healthy and viable but I can't just shake those thoughts.

About a week left before next scan! I am so excited to find out gender hope bubs cooperates that day!

I feel so bad for my DS right now. Yesterday he came to me and said his penis hurts to touch and by night time it had swollen up :(. At bath time DH suggested peeling back the foreskin a little (I know now we aren't suppose to) but it was so swollen we couldn't anyways but the little bit we manage to pull back (now this may be TMI and gross so sorry) all this white discharge came out. After the bath he says it doesn't hurt as much but it's still swollen a lot right now and still sensitive to the touch. However it does not hurt him to pee what so ever so I don't think it's an infection? Has any of the other mothers gone through this with their DS? Is it a separation of the foreskin and penis tip issue but is it suppose to "hurt"? I tried to look up other mothers with similar situations online but everyone else's that I have read all say that it hurts their DS to pee so I don't think we are in similar situation....:cry:

https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/1027121024.jpg
15 weeks and 1 day. :) Thought I should be a good sport and post.

Bailey~ :thumbup: for feeling 100%!

Cheryl~ Great pics! :D

7~ Ouch, your poor DS :( :( No experience with that but if it were me, I'd bring him in to be checked out. Gentle :hugs: for both of you and I hope he feels better.

I feel so bad for my DS right now. Yesterday he came to me and said his penis hurts to touch and by night time it had swollen up :(. At bath time DH suggested peeling back the foreskin a little (I know now we aren't suppose to) but it was so swollen we couldn't anyways but the little bit we manage to pull back (now this may be TMI and gross so sorry) all this white discharge came out. After the bath he says it doesn't hurt as much but it's still swollen a lot right now and still sensitive to the touch. However it does not hurt him to pee what so ever so I don't think it's an infection? Has any of the other mothers gone through this with their DS? Is it a separation of the foreskin and penis tip issue but is it suppose to "hurt"? I tried to look up other mothers with similar situations online but everyone else's that I have read all say that it hurts their DS to pee so I don't think we are in similar situation....:cry:

You need to get him to a doctor. This is one of those issues that sometimes crops up when the foreskin hasn't been removed. It's not life-threatening, but it is really uncomfortable for your DS. I would recommend a pediatrician drop-in today if possible. Some topical meds can clear it right up.

Ooh mighty wot do u think I'm having Hun?? I need to wait till 27th nov I'm thinking I'm team pink but keep dreaming I'm having a boy....xx

Hope all u ladies are well....xx

Looks like a boy to me. I'm voting team :blue:

Yeah, Mighty's really good... She should give me a prediction. :) I'm still waiting on gender conformation. Zoela was modest at our 20 week scan and I couldn't find out. But at 14+4, I was told :pink:!

Probably :pink: but its at the back of my head that I could be :blue:! I'm hoping we'll see at our scan on Thursday.

I can't find your 14+4 pic! Post it and I'll give you my best guess. ;)

Bah, I'm being daft. It's in your spoiler of course!

Looks VERY team :pink: to me. I think your 14+4 got it right.

7- poor DS. I would definitely get it checked out. The white discharge suggests infection that might not be inside but rather outside and therefore it doesn't hurt to pee.

Beautiful bumps Cheryl and Pink!! I should post mine but i don't know how to do it? I think mine is bigger than both of yours!

7- I hear you on the dh thing. Somedays I feel like I just want to strangle him and he hasn't even done anything out of his ordinary stupid stuff! The other day I had a complete meltdown in the parking lot of the grocery store because I couldn't find a parking spot!

Aw lovely bumps cheryl and pinkorblue!! Cheryl such a cute teeny bump!!

7 - I hope DS is ok, I would def take him to docs to have a look hun. Hope you are feeling a bit better after feeling stressed.

How is everyone else?

Heres my 17 week bump just to add to the collection!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/IMG_0876.jpg

So here's me at 17+2 ... Felling a little more upbeat since my last post.. Don't know what was wrong with me! Second tri seems to be a little better now!
Thanks for all your posts ladies xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Aw I want a bump like u guys I'm tiny lol. Xx

Ah Cheryl don't be silly! To be honest, I was not very slim/skinny before I got pregnant, I am a size 12 (14 on top)... And I think bailey may be the same as me (hopefully you won't take offence to that bailey I am just presuming from your pics?! Xx)

By the looks of yours Cheryl you are a little skinny Minnie! It will come!
You can see the difference between your 12 week and 15 week though!

Xxx

Aw thanks Hun, I'm wishing for a bump now but my mum says wait till I've got one and its in the way lol....xx

Woohooo for the bump pics! :happydance:

Cheryl~ What Jersey said, I think you look great. :) Lol at what your mom said! :p

Jersey~ Great bump pic and glad you're feeling better. :flower:

Bailey~ Aww, love it. A bit off topic but your boots are cute! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well, any more bump pics coming? ;)

I had a talk with the Perinatologist, he apologized for his behavior and was definitely more mindful of how he was speaking to me and DH today. DH said he looked pretty worried. :haha: No grudges though, I'm happy with the apology and moving forward. Still no restrictions, cervix is holding up well, a little disappointed that it's not the double cerclage after all. 17P shots start in two weeks and anatomy scan in about 4 weeks, I'll update with the exact date when they call. :) DH was given the possible gender today so he's happy, I told him he can get a little more confirmation at the 20 week scan.

Beautiful bumps Ladies!!
Cheryl- Don't worry you will have a bump before you know it!
Pink- Glad that all looks well with the cervix. Were they thinking a double cerclage if it wasn't holding? Wow I can't believe dh will be able to keep that secret from you for the rest of the pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->